Collapse

Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Last updated: September 23 2016
780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Whatever is the case, it is also a fact that sales didn't take place they should in this Diwali. This year seeing people buying cars/bikes/TV/Comp rather than flat. Talked with 3 people & they said it doesn't make sense to buy house at these rates & high interest rates so buying other stuff . Btw, I called Tata Croma yesterday & the salesrep used to get disturbed as people were asking him queries continuously (more buyers & less salesrep ratio). He now has invited me to the store to show some festive offers
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

This thing happens every year...

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
        This thing happens every year...
        Last year was very bad for consumer durables as well. This year, RE fares badly in this period while consumer durables has picked up really well. That's the difference as people find more value in later.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I think "the Diwali" which we are talking about is still 2-3 years away. I dont anyways see a crash but the RE prices should stay around the same level.

I think we should have a regulator by March 2012. The DTC would kick in. The inflation should be around 7%. Hold good cash , and then its time to start the search.

My Buying year is 2013-2014 or maybe 2015.

Right now, I think its a good time to just FORGET about RE.

Comment

Diwali bonanza from RBI - Banks can now only lend 80% for home loan , so borrower shells out 20% downpayment now . Lot of RE guys are saying that doesnt make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
              Diwali bonanza from RBI - Banks can now only lend 80% for home loan , so borrower shells out 20% downpayment now . Lot of RE guys are saying that doesnt make any difference
              These type of RE guys will put 10% & borrow 10% from friends/relatives

A friend exhausted mutual-fund/investments, applied for max home-loan. Now wants personal loan from me. He's ready to give 15% (mkt rate 18%).
              I denied coz don't want NPA in my balance-sheet and invested in Coal-India.
              Last edited by hitmady; November 3 2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Last year was very bad for consumer durables as well. This year, RE fares badly in this period while consumer durables has picked up really well. That's the difference as people find more value in later.
                Ok. Will try to believe you

Comment

This is the best thread to read on the speculative RE crash with year of Diwali not mentioned in the title. Although Diwali for this year is a bit far, let's hope the RE price correction happens this Diwali atleast.

Comment

This thread should get alternate name "Never say die" .
                    It has spawned so many version of it but original is original after all.

Comment

2 diwalis have already passed... hopefully rates will drop this 2011 diwali...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X