Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Last updated: September 23 2016
780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
    I am talking about the current scenario, 2009 was the best time to buy a property and certainly i would not west my 55 lacs to buy a 2 BHK (1000 sqf) flat to only save my 12K rent. Commercial and residential all are correlated things. If there would be money to spend then there would be boom in commercial market also. At end money govern everything which currently not flowing in the market.

Kitna bhi chillao bhai...RE ke price kam hone wale nahi.

Lage raho munnabhai.

Comment

Originally posted by gandabaccha View Post
      Kitna bhi chillao bhai...RE ke price kam hone wale nahi.

Lage raho munnabhai.
      Bhai, maine kab bola ki price niche aane wale hain...

Comment

Pune office market absorption down nearly 24% from a year ago: Knight Frank report

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
        just check only on Baner Road, many commercial buildings are ready for rent and still unoccupied . Now there is not a single company which expanding there work force. I do remember in 2007-2208 every companies was growing their workforce by 15-20% which created a lot demand in the market. They were hiring people at any cost. Now scenario got changed, everyone trying to save their job.

Pune office market absorption down nearly 24% from a year ago: Knight Frank report - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by lovepune View Post
          @realacres

Can you please comment on the increase of price for above project from 2700 to 4000? You may be aware that you are predicting bubble burst theories since 2010. But to the contrary the prices have increased.

ees baat kaa pata chalte hee aapko khabar kar denge (jai to mausi) ....

Comment

Originally posted by sansona View Post
            I have got confirmed news from one of family friend who works with one of the reputed builders (from Pune), that property market in Pune is getting worse day by day. Many people who has signed but not made agreements are cancelling the deals (due to job conditions). Plenty of new projects are at High Risk. Many wise builders stopped the launch of new projects (including Paranjpe, DSK, Kumar).
            People don't have money to pay EMI. Investors are not getting good rents. They want to sell off.
            All in all, by Diwali rates will be down, if not the same.

You still can buy a flat if you have secured job and enough of money in hand. Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk.

Sansona

Sansona . ab teen saal gujar gaye, ab to oos dost kaa naam bata do.

Sansona and Sansei . apki khabaren to badi sansani phenk rahe hain magar sab fattebaji lagti hai .

more than 10 L loan, don't take risk ... LOL ...

complete sentence should be like ... take loan only if its above 40L :-)

Comment

Originally posted by anup.thakare View Post
              Latest CREDAI exhibition seems to be an attempt to show that property buying is on the rise again. Just to fool the crowd...

Have you read the FREE issue they circulated during the exhibition? It shows the picture of exhibition with crowd breaking in. The matter inside claimed that CREDAI has provided budget homes to people and thats why people have now started buying again.

My opinion over this is that if builders are trying hard to make a scene that property market is back again, then it is definitely not.
              Looks like we are being fooled by this post

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                Looks like we are being fooled by this post

Aap bahut pareshan lag rahe hain....

Comment

Prices in Pune have gone UP by close to 10.5% in H1-2012 as compared H1-2011.

So, any1 hoping prices will come down is in fools paradise....go get the property u want else ur budget will not be gud enough to buy any RE near city limits also.

Comment

I went to Megapolis...surprised to see that they increased base price by a whopping 500 rs ( now 4500)

Plus there were 20+ buyers on Sunday evening....market hardly looked dull

You go to life republic anytime...you will see at least 10+ family

Comment

Originally posted by amitgupta00 View Post
                      Aap bahut pareshan lag rahe hain....
                      Rightly said pal. I cannot bear that people have been fooled for so long by such posts.

If anyone would have invested that time even in resale, would have reaped rich reward by now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X