Last updated: September 23 2016
780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    Hi Trojon,
    With increase in price of diesel, u can expect more investment in RE across India as inflation will go up, increase in inflation is directly proportional to increase in RE purchase.....and am quite sure interest rates are coming down.
    I think better than RE ,people should buy Gold now.It will give better
    appreciation than RE .
    Interest rates will come down only after inflation goes down to 7% or so, which i do not see after diesel rate hike.
    Also even if after interest rates come down ,i am not sure if housing loan market will pick up, already this year banks have negative credit growth.

Comment

Happy Diwali to all - bulls as well as bears

Don't much and IT folks spend less time this way.

Take some time off from usual RE (RE is not only thing in life) and gorge on sweets within limits.

Comment

happy diwali even though rates are not down this diwali just like diwali a year ago, two years ago and three years ago (when this thread was started)

Comment

Originally posted by sansona View Post
          I have got confirmed news from one of family friend who works with one of the reputed builders (from Pune), that property market in Pune is getting worse day by day. Many people who has signed but not made agreements are cancelling the deals (due to job conditions). Plenty of new projects are at High Risk. Many wise builders stopped the launch of new projects (including Paranjpe, DSK, Kumar).
          People don't have money to pay EMI. Investors are not getting good rents. They want to sell off.
          All in all, by Diwali rates will be down, if not the same.

You still can buy a flat if you have secured job and enough of money in hand. Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk.

Sansona
          From this post of May 2009, the thread starter, it almost sounded like end of world ... wo wo wo .. take a break man .... phew ... good none of this came true . Think this was a good attempt to spread FUD in the forum (considering that was not spurted as you woke up from some bad dream, in case so please ignore rest of the message).

But guys I say we should have big heart to forgive such tresspass on occasion of Diwali (though committed some 4 Diwali back) and assimilate such people in mainstream (rehabilitation does take some time). If people find that too aggresive target they can do half forgiving now and rest half on time of Holi (on Holi thread).

Look at this .... (hasna manaa hai) .... " ...Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk ..." are bhai itna loan to shayad bhikari ko bhee mil jataa hai. anyway I willcomplete the sentence "Anyone who wants to take risk of doubling his money in next five years , please do not take risk ... blah blah"

To be taken in spirit of Friday mood. Have a nice weekend.
          Last edited by compuwalah; November 9 2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I requested the Mods to add year 2009 in the title of this thread so that everyone having a first look can understand which year's Diwali are we talking abt.

But seems like all Mods are bears and hibernating

Comment

Lolz....Yes the Mods should update the title.....

I never saw dip in the market...wait and wait and wait....Today the rate is Rs. 5150 in PCMC, Rs. 4200 in Ravet (?)....for how many more Diwalis to wait..???

Comment

Yesterday I was watching the India Property Show on NDTV where they invited some knowledgeable people in their panel. They agreed that RE and Gold will continue to flourish like they have been recently for couple of years more. So RE will remain investor driven for some time to come. I agree to them a lot. I dont see any change in near future.

They expected Gold to give returns in 12-15% range for an year or two to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinner View Post
                  Lolz....Yes the Mods should update the title.....

I never saw dip in the market...wait and wait and wait....Today the rate is Rs. 5150 in PCMC, Rs. 4200 in Ravet (?)....for how many more Diwalis to wait..???
                  lol...true...just buy it if you're getting good deal

Comment

Would agree with all,

Time comes and goes and we still wait for the "right" time. Well we should have some analyst and data behind this "right-time-wait-period" fundamentals.

IMHO if one has to either buy/invest in RE s(he) should do now, never keep waiting for prolonged period Diwali will come and go and you will keep celebrating this festive with a RE-mood buyer reflection.

Long story short, get your feet running and buy if you really need/want it. Don't wait on people opinion of wait couple of more months it will come down.. or don't buy in "so" called area it is not valued at that price and so on...

This story will continue for ages and your thoughts will deeply sink in this..lets go and hit the road should be the best adaptive approach!
                    Those days were ACHHAY when houses were KACHHAY & hearts were SACHHAY

Comment

Originally posted by crimson View Post
                      Diwali failed to light up realty sector: Survey

Diwali failed to light up realty sector: Survey - Economic Times

Ok. Some kind of consolation for bears. The sales have increased only 1/5 of what was expected by builders. The demand only grew by 20% during Diwali instead of the expected value of 100%.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X