Nirmiti Lorelle in Wakad Pune

Last updated: January 8 2016
30 | Posts
10754 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nirmiti Lorelle in Wakad Pune

Does anyone have information about Lorelle by Nirmiti group at wakad. Possession is in Nov-2009 and also providing scheme of HDFC 6.25% rate for three years.

At what rate one should book flat in Wakad or at Lorelle? And what is the potential of Wakad say after 3 years?

Re : Nirmiti Lorelle in Wakad Pune

Mont Vaerte price is 2666/- per sqft in Wakad. Nirmiti is not that reputed and also site is inside Wakad so rates are around 2200/- to 2600/-. One thing is very clear Wakad has big potential as it is near to Hinjewadi and Nashik phata to Wakad BRT route is coming in next 3 years.

Comment

One of my friend visited Lorelle and he told me that they are offering at 2450/- psf with 6.25% interest for first 3 years. But most of the flats are booked ( marketing ?) and possesion is after 1 year. Nirmiti group is joint venture of belvalakar , javadekar so are reputed. But he told me that 963 sq ft flat cost 32L. So lloks like so much additional charges for club and amenities they are charging extra.

Comment

Lorelle does not have any flat below 1000 SQ Feet. I had words with their sales person.

Regarding Booking I am also skeptical, and it seems to me it is a marketing strategy.

According to my calcualtion 1133 SQ feet flat will cost you 30.5 L and you will get benifit of HDFC which will turn around 1.5L so net costing would be around 29L including all.

Comment

I visited Lorelle yesterday. He is quoting 2600 psf. He told me he can negotiate to 2500 psf. Not below that. There are not much flats remaining. At what rate should one book there.
          Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
          One of my friend visited Lorelle and he told me that they are offering at 2450/- psf with 6.25% interest for first 3 years. But most of the flats are booked ( marketing ?) and possesion is after 1 year. Nirmiti group is joint venture of belvalakar , javadekar so are reputed. But he told me that 963 sq ft flat cost 32L. So lloks like so much additional charges for club and amenities they are charging extra.

Comment

Friends,

Whenever & wherever you buy, negotiate on total price. Don't fall to the trap of low interest rates for 1-3 years; what after this tenure? Rates of the property should be low, not only the interest rates. If property rates are low, EMI will be automatically low in any case!!
            Btw, Lorelle is not worth the current price.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dont just look at the price, check the location of the project as well. Check what all projects are coming up around it, whether there is any plan for development of malls, parks etc. The area where Lorelle is located is very interior to Wakad with a lot of unorganized old buildings present which wont be removed for a long time. The area itself may take a very long time to develop. As realacres rightly mentioned, always negotiate on the total price. low interest rates, discounts on psqft rates etc are short term benefits

Comment

Some Infy/BT folks got a 2200psf deal which is a decent one.

Anything above 28-30L for 2BHK/1100sq.ft house in Wakad is defenitely not a good buy i the current times.

Comment

Any idea about the project MAXIMA in wakad. They are quoting 2450 psf. How is the builder (some saarvi group)..

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Friends,

Whenever & wherever you buy, negotiate on total price. Don't fall to the trap of low interest rates for 1-3 years; what after this tenure? Rates of the property should be low, not only the interest rates. If property rates are low, EMI will be automatically low in any case!!
                  Btw, Lorelle is not worth the current price.

Comment

Lorelle is constantly delaying the possession. Timelines have been shifted to Aug for Bldg A & B and Sep for Bldg. C.
                    The Sales guy appears to be descent but is a true marketing guy. Keeps repeating that limited flats are available but there are close to 40 flats still available.
                    Rates have been increased to 3100 psf but i guess can be negotiated to 3000 psf

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X