Does anyone have information about Lorelle by Nirmiti group at wakad. Possession is in Nov-2009 and also providing scheme of HDFC 6.25% rate for three years.

At what rate one should book flat in Wakad or at Lorelle? And what is the potential of Wakad say after 3 years?
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just compensation for rent enough!

Originally Posted by Shree_K
    Builder has shifting possession date again.

Now they are saying end of october. I hope he means Oct 2010 !!!

Bldg C people should form a group and force builder to pay rent for delayed period or should not pay any service tax.

Common Indian man, keeps himself happy when some one does anything wrong to them and then compensates with peanuts.

How is compensation for rent of delayed period sufficient. What about the inconvenience caused by the delay; Promise not met. does this not deserve any compensation!:bab (45):

Shame on our legal systems too who charge the builder with couple of lakhs for such trouble

Shame on all of us who elect such politicians, to write such law
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Common Indian man, keeps himself happy when some one does anything wrong to them and then compensates with peanuts.

How is compensation for rent of delayed period sufficient. What about the inconvenience caused by the delay; Promise not met. does this not deserve any compensation!:bab (45):

Shame on our legal systems too who charge the builder with couple of lakhs for such trouble

Shame on all of us who elect such politicians, to write such law

Most importantly, the buyers should be shameful of themselves in putting money into the pocket of dacoits. As said before, the kasai is not to be blamed if bakra does katthak in front of him.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Lorelle : componsation for delayed posession ???

Rajesh,

I agree , asking about rent as componsation is not sufficient.

But if posession date is not mentioned in the agreement then how to prove the late possession claim against builder? is it make sense to use legal channel against builder ?

if all members of the building C stand together and use legal ways ; will this assure appropriate componsation ?
    How much time/money/efforts involved in this approach ?

I am sure Builder would not accept any claims if customer approach indvidually. he may use rough techniques against customer.

As per HC order, builder can not charge for parking , No builder provides cost split in the agreement (Index II ) ? Builder always mention total agreement cost.... what is use of HC order ? there are legal ways to escape from the order.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shree_K
    Rajesh,

I agree , asking about rent as componsation is not sufficient.

But if posession date is not mentioned in the agreement then how to prove the late possession claim against builder? is it make sense to use legal channel against builder ?

if all members of the building C stand together and use legal ways ; will this assure appropriate componsation ?
    How much time/money/efforts involved in this approach ?

If date is not mentioned or even the time frame like 12 months from the date of agreement, then you can do nothing about it. But man, it surprises me if someone signs the agreement without poss date mentioned on it.

I am sure Builder would not accept any claims if customer approach indvidually. he may use rough techniques against customer.

As per HC order, builder can not charge for parking , No builder provides cost split in the agreement (Index II ) ? Builder always mention total agreement cost.... what is use of HC order ? there are legal ways to escape from the order.

As far as parking is concerned, buyer can do nothing about that as everything is mentioned according to law in agreement. Now only if all buyers collectively decide not to buy parking slots then something can happen.
    CommentQuote
  • hey interesting to see these responses. I got similar and worse feedback from residents at Nirmiti zion. ...seems nirmiti builders are a crook..they are not very well known and they capitalise on this at the cost of poor buyers.. zion folks are considering legal action now...
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone got possesion or still near near possesson
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • quite a few people staying at lorelle now . builder has given them a farggi occupancy certificate..... misrable situation at lorelle. Puranik the builder is taking them for a ride. ..most residents are the yuppiees from hinjeewadi who do not have the time orr the intent to fight it out with the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Very Unprofessional.

I agree with most in the forum. I had an horrible experience with Vakadkar, one of the partner or so in this project.

We had finalised a deal of 2 1/2 BHK in July for 60 Lakh. Token amount of 1 Lakh was paid to them and registration was suppose to happen in 10 days. Till date they were telling me that we will register in next week. After continous followup from my side. they never responded. Mr. Vakadkar agreed to do the deal after payment of remaining amount. I Issued a cheque again of Rs 15 Lakh. ( remaining was loan amount). they told me they will courier the reciept the next day. The next day when I call them for Reciept Mr. Vakadkar refused to do the deal and said he will return my cheque. He said his brother has sold the flat to some one else for 63 Lakhs. I am still not sure how the flat was sold over night. since I had deliverd the cheque previous day when he was still ready to do the deal.

They are playing around with consumers. they are not suppose to show the flat to any one else once the deal was finalized. I have lost my 4 months behind them and also the flat rate has increased.

These people are so unprofessional. Please stay away from Nirmiti - Vakadkar Builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Better to go for resale deals to avoid multitue of problems like this case, delayed possesion, lsiten to arrogant builder folks, initial teething problems with flat , society formation, water issues etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Better to go for resale deals to avoid multitue of problems like this case, delayed possesion, lsiten to arrogant builder folks, initial teething problems with flat , society formation, water issues etc.

Anyone has any experience with padmavati dhara , wakad?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepOne
    Anyone has any experience with padmavati dhara , wakad?

Hi deep,
    I visited the site today and got one invester flat ready
    Have u booked the place
    looks good to me

any idea about the builder and his past projects
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone already staying in Lorelle can inform about known issues in the Society?

Planning to buy 3BHK there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avadhh
    Anyone already staying in Lorelle can inform about known issues in the Society?

Planning to buy 3BHK there.

Hi,

I have been living as a tenant in Lorelle for quite some time now. There are some issues with regards to construction quality (seepage, leakage, slow Omega brand lifts etc. ), so please do due diligence before proceeding. For instance, the flat in which I have been living is solid as ever.

Apart from this, this summer there were a lot of water issues, which caused some rationing to be implemented. The notice is still up there on the notice boards, but there is no such issue now. The society is reasonably active.

Overall I would say that it's an OK project, of course depending upon the price being quoted.

Having said that, since I am a tenant my knowledge is very limited. I would suggest you to get in touch with one of the owners.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • WhatsInDName; Thank you. this really helps!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Can anyone please help me out ..hows is the construction quality and is everything settled with builder?

I am looking for resale property in Lorelle...

Thanks in advance..
    CommentQuote