Sort by :
Filter by :
- What I am writing is only hearsay. I have not personally visited Nyati in Kodwa but some friends live in that area. Water and power dont seem to be a problem in that area any longer. I dont think there are too many hospitals near by and station and airport would be around 12-14 Kms approximately.
I am sure other people can give you more information.CommentQuote0Flag
- My friend stays in Brahma estate , kondhawa. It is decent area near to Camp but to outskirt of city. Has good Hotels (ZK...) & hospitals. many good socienties by Brahma and Ntati. In PMC limit and no water problem , good infrastucture.
Minus points - Far away from Hinjewadi. No IT companies or manufacturing units nearby. Slum in many pockets in nearby mohamadwadi. Muslim dominated area. Recently got bad name as centre if terrorist actvities.CommentQuote0Flag
Could someone confirm the rates I am paying is worthwile??CommentQuote0Flag
- Rates in Kondhava are around 2200/- to 2600/- per sq ft. Nyati is very much reputed so normally have slightly high prices. Check magicbricks.com or makkan.com for prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- Price in Nyati County?
What is the price in Nyati County? Is it reasonable?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by drole12Hi Friends,
My earlier queries regarding Nyati group has gone un answered, Guys you people are Experts and pune locals, I am an NRI with a long term view to settle in Pune, Nyati Victoria near NIBM, Kondhwa.
I have already bought an independent house for 3500 psf. and would really like to know the current situation in regards to :
a) Water Supply (Its under PMC)
c) Close proximity to other important facilities.
Also I would like to know wether the prise I paid is worth?? Im planing to live by 2011.
You have paid the going market rate for projects near NIBM, Kondhwa. Not less for sure , not more. Congrats on your purchase!!! Rest I think is fine... however i find that area a bit isolated & i found a lot of difficulties getting a rick the last time i visited there. I dont know much about the water and electricity situation though.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ok Reactivating this thread with some of the question i have in mind, I have recently visited the place thru Hadapsar and the roads were very congested (via Mohammad wadi) , but overall the location is good,
1. How much do you think can we buy a 2 BHK in Nyati Country for a new flat?
2. What would be the appreciation value?
3. how would be construction quality of Nyati builders?
Appreciate if someone answers to my queries
- Any replies please??CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you please share the location of the Nyati County, as based on the information shared by you, others would be able to respond.
Please try to mention as many details as much possible, and you would be delighted with the amount of food for thought given by everyone on this forum. :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- my 2 cents.
I personally like Nyati builders because of their quality of construction and pinch of Gothic architecture in all their buildings. Their flats are really my dream flat :)
But Nyati flats are very expensive. I wish to buy one when I have enough moolah.. Amen :)CommentQuote0Flag
- The location of the Nyati Couny is south of Pune, When you go from Hadapsar, need to cross the railway gate at Handewadi/Mohammadwadi, need to Drive along till you reach the Undri Gaon, Its near to Deli Public school, Bishop schoolCommentQuote0Flag
- Reviving this old thread now. I am looking for many projects in NIBM area. There are many good projects by reputed builders like Nyati, Kolte Patil, Ganga and Godrej. How is the water situation and connectivity issues in this area? Is this area recommended for flats purchase for self use? I am interested in 3 bhk in around 1 Cr.CommentQuote0Flag