Info on silver mist pune

Last updated: June 11 2010
45 | Posts
10830 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on silver mist pune

Need inputs on silver mist pune( pimple saudagar). what is the best price to buy? builder is quoting 2350. any views on the project?
    any help would be appreciated. thanks

Re : Info on silver mist pune

when did you visit silver mist ?today the price is 2450.

Comment

When is the possession expected?

Comment

I have booked the flat with RAMA Builders & Developers ( RAMA Groups) in "Silver Mist" located at "pimple Saudagar" Price quoted was 2450/- psft. No negotiation was entertained. expected Possession date is oct, 2010 but one must keep buffer of 3-6 months.

I am looking for the people who has booking in "Silver mist" so that we can make a group to discuss the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by preetimulkar View Post
          I have booked the flat with RAMA Builders & Developers ( RAMA Groups) in "Silver Mist" located at "pimple Saudagar" Price quoted was 2450/- psft. No negotiation was entertained. expected Possession date is oct, 2010 but one must keep buffer of 3-6 months.

I am looking for the people who has booking in "Silver mist" so that we can make a group to discuss the progress.

I want to buy flat in Silver Mist. Can you please details about wat was the price after negotiation?

Comment

Hi Preeti,

What was the total cost you had to pay ? Complete package and Flat area ?

Thanks.

Comment

Complete cost of 1163 sft flat is RS 3315350/- which includes (Registration, car park, MSEB charges, maint. charges). No negotiation on psft rates.(Rs 2450/- ) Builder was planning to increase the rates to Rs 2550/- psft after 1 July.

What the rates he is quoting now ?

Comment

I don't think Project is worth 2550 /-. I went there when it was 2350. And I havn't been there recently, but I am sure he will be ready to negotiate below 2550.

I think for you, its the timing which was wrong. I think this project was around 2200-2300 few months back. But its good that you took the decision now, cause we are not sure what will be the situation in next few months either.

Nevertheless, congrats on your decision to finalizing a flat.

Comment

I am still interested in the project, but i really doubt the possession date the builder is quoting(oct-2010).
                  Has anybody visited the project recently? What is the construction status?

Comment

I dont think oct-2010 is realistic date, but then its ok if you like the project and ready to wait for at least another 2- years

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X