Need inputs on silver mist pune( pimple saudagar). what is the best price to buy? builder is quoting 2350. any views on the project?
any help would be appreciated. thanks
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I paid the amount by cheque only and there is an entry in the passbook for the same. So i am not much worried about the "proof" that the money has been paid to the builder. Before booking, i had checked the builder's reputation and i had not heard any bad thing. However i am worried beacause of the beaurocratic approach by the builder even before the registration is done.
    I have called atleast 15 times and every time got some or the other excuse and i was also told that because of server problems other customers are also without any reciepts and no courtesey
    of returning the call was shown even once.
    I am seriously thinking about the cancellation. I remember that
    there was some condition that in case of cacellation, Rs. 50K will be deducted towards administrative charges which i think is illegal. Any suggestions/comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vichari
    I paid the amount by cheque only and there is an entry in the passbook for the same. So i am not much worried about the "proof" that the money has been paid to the builder. Before booking, i had checked the builder's reputation and i had not heard any bad thing. However i am worried beacause of the beaurocratic approach by the builder even before the registration is done.
    I have called atleast 15 times and every time got some or the other excuse and i was also told that because of server problems other customers are also without any reciepts and no courtesey
    of returning the call was shown even once.
    I am seriously thinking about the cancellation. I remember that
    there was some condition that in case of cacellation, Rs. 50K will be deducted towards administrative charges which i think is illegal. Any suggestions/comments ?

There should not be any cancellation charges before agreement. If receipt has not been given and delay in agreement then might be some issues abt approval of project. Please check all those details. when ever I checked website of Rama group I got confused whether it is one builder or group of builder or just a marketing face like disha direct.
    CommentQuote
  • Just like vichari, I too am not very much concern about the proof. Also before booking I did lot of research on the builder, I even talked to one of the customer. I didn't got receipt but I am sure that if we go to head office they will give receipt.

I got letter from the builder regarding next payment. In this letter it is clearly mentioned that I have paid money towards the flat.

There is no need to get panic, He is good builder & has good reputation. Only make sure that next payment only at the time of agreement with all receipt.

If any body bought flat he/she can join commonfloor.com there are few other buyers in that group.
    CommentQuote
  • Silver Mist

Vichari When did you bought flat ? Did you went to headoffice to get your receipt ?
    CommentQuote
  • It was in last week of June ( around June 25 or so ). Initially i visited the head office twice just to get an idea. Finally after looking at the sample flat at SWISS COUNTY, which i was assured to be same as that of silver mist, i visited the silver mist site and booked the flat. After booking, I did not get a chance to go to the head office but i spoke with sales person in the head office for the reciept and i was directed to Dharmendra ( who actually handles the silver mist site ) and contacting Dhrmendra is a nightmare. He picks randomly, never returns the call and assures that the reciept is on way. I do not want to waste my time calling up such people that too after i decided to spend my hard owned money in the scheme. To date i have no written communication from them about this or any demand for remaining amount (requied for agreement ). Though last time when i was successful speaking to Dharmendra, i was told that i should pay the remaining amount as others have paid it and they are gearing for an agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, In this case my exp is bit different. I talked to Dharmendra 2-3 times after booking flat & I use to get call connected in 2-3 trails. To day I got provisional receipt by post. Also I got xerox of both booking application form, My cheque with received & signed by sells.

I think You should go to head office & collect your receipt.
    CommentQuote
  • Well With me story is different, I called 2-3 times to Dharmendra and asked him to post Receipt for booking amount. He said that Receipt is ready & I can collect it anytime but if I want it by post It will take some time.

I got Receipt for booking amount. I also came to know that project approval process for SBI, HDFC & LIC is in progress. About agreement, some Kedar from Silvermist told me that it will start from 15 Aug.
    CommentQuote
  • registration process

hi preeti,

Congratulations on the booking!! Well I have also booked 2 BHK there.It seems to be nice little project. Kedar has told me that the registration process would start from 15 Aug.But when I asked about the draft copy of the agreement before that, he started fumbling and when I insisited he can only give it by 10th. But again he said there will not be any changes to the agreement at all and there would not be any changes even if there is any things that needs to change. Also usually teh amout for Registration is paid separatly by individuals but here we are handing it over to builder.These got me little worried,so any suggestion wil be appreciated.
    You can connect me on patilad2000ATgmail,

Thanks
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the behavior before the registration, so just think what SERVICE you would expect after that:D:D:D

I dont know why ppls book flats with such builders who are so arrogant...Are you getting this flat FREE???? If not then you have every right to ask to agreement copy & reviewed it with some good lawyer or if he dont agree with this then Just CANCEL IT...SIMPLE

Originally Posted by anandpatil
    hi preeti,

Congratulations on the booking!! Well I have also booked 2 BHK there.It seems to be nice little project. Kedar has told me that the registration process would start from 15 Aug.But when I asked about the draft copy of the agreement before that, he started fumbling and when I insisited he can only give it by 10th. But again he said there will not be any changes to the agreement at all and there would not be any changes even if there is any things that needs to change. Also usually teh amout for Registration is paid separatly by individuals but here we are handing it over to builder.These got me little worried,so any suggestion wil be appreciated.
    You can connect me on patilad2000ATgmail,

Thanks
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • tell me about akurdi

hi all frnds,

i didnt know how to post my thred for reply of others,but i need advice from my frnds...............so plz tell me:

Can anyone tell me, is staying in AKURDI (near aher garden) safe? I mean is it a low profile area, as I am planning to get a flat over for myself.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ please dont make duplicate posts in every thread. Chose the appropriate thread to post your query :)
    CommentQuote
  • Info On Silver Mist

Hello,

I am new to this forum. We have purchased a flat in Silver Mist. We have paid the booking amount of 1 Lac but had to wait a lot for the recipt. Even now we have paid our contribution to the builder (except the loan), we are awaiting the recipt. When we called the office, they say that u'll get the recipt at the time of agreement. We have done our payments through cheques so we are not worried abt the proofs.

But the builder is making unneccessary delays for agreement, that is the major concern for me. Has anyone in this forum got a call from them? As far as the construction is concerned, it is going in full pace.

If someone has any more info reg this project, kindly share.

Thanks,
    Arti
    CommentQuote
  • hello aarti,
    one shld rem tht as per the Mah Ownership Act, the builder is supposed to execute the agreement on imm basis and till then time he cant take any payment (other thn SD & RC) against flat. u need to followup ur builder and exe the agg imm bcoz many times this becomes a hitch later on.

sam....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all .. what was your booking rate?
    CommentQuote
  • It was 2450 in June and 2350 at the start of May. Don't know the current rate.
    CommentQuote