Hi,
I am looking at properties in Viman Nager/Kharadi. What are the current property rates in these two areas?
Regds,
Puru
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Viman Nagar was stille expensive around 3600-4000 for anything decent. Kharadi is a much cheaper option. The challange is that while flats are cheaper there seems to be a water mafia in that area. So ensure you have a PMC line wherever you go else you would be stuck in the Tanker routine.

I was negotiating with Mount and Glory and Urban Nirvana in Kharadi at a point in time. Unban was ready for a 2.5 BHK around 36 L and Mount and Glory was ready for 3 BHK in 37.5.

There are also some Sancheti and Goel Ganga projects there.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. I took a look at B.U. Bhandar's Accolade(3BHK). Negotiated price was 2500 per sq ft . Is that worth. I am not sure if we can find PMC water line anywhere in Kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Kharadi is good option for someone working in IT park in kharadi, nion or magarpatta. It is near to Kalyni nagar & koregaon park. But TCS is moving to Hinjewadi and looks like big IT companies are prefering Hinjewadi over east coridor. Water is big problem because of tamker loby. 8 months back rates were around 3500 psf so 2500 looks good but if some one want to change job to Hinjewadi then kharadi will be too far.
    CommentQuote
  • Any specific reason why you want to try Kharadi... the only place i know around that area with assured water supply in Magarpatta. Other people will only promise. But the positive side is that with so much development going on the govt has to ensure assured water supply. Try bending BU Bhandari for more discount... i am guessing he would bend till 2450.. 2400.
    CommentQuote
  • I am staying in Viman Nager . I am looking for an apt in and around this area. Apart from Kharadi are their any other good projects coming. My requirement is 3BHK and budget is around 42L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchauhan
    I am staying in Viman Nager . I am looking for an apt in and around this area. Apart from Kharadi are their any other good projects coming. My requirement is 3BHK and budget is around 42L

Look at the news, articles, market will be down further by Diwali..
    at least 20% correction should be there.. reduce your budget to 36-37L.
    Total there is news that Satyam is planning to cut 12000 jobs.
    You will get the good apt in that area.

Please ensure water is PMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment in Vnagar and Kharadi

Hi PC Chauhan.

I am also scouting for same.

Seems investor flats r available cheaper.

U r in Viman ngr u know water mafia better.

It is also most likely that builders r offloading thro' consultants, brokers

and y investors at reduced rate.:(

Huge inventory of empty flats.

Chk out if same flat is being offerd by builder and an investor at different

price points.

Also what is ur purpose: stay or investment.

Mode of payment: Loan or own money.

Me thinks - there r no buyers in market, price will go down

support Sansona's contention . be patient

Kharadi has Gera emerald at 2300-2400

Mount & Glory by Sancheti around 2400

Ganga constella by Goel Ganga around 2200

Kumar primrose quoted 3000/- nego. would be some less.

WadGaon Sheri is another option.

Let me know ur thinking and offers. Will help me later.

Decided to postpone my buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchauhan
    I am staying in Viman Nager . I am looking for an apt in and around this area. Apart from Kharadi are their any other good projects coming. My requirement is 3BHK and budget is around 42L

Mount and Glory was selling me his 3 BHK in Kharadi for 37.5 in Feb, and Urban Nirvana had a 2.5 BHK for 36. You can check them out. Geras are quoting high rates for Emereld City and Sky Villas.
    CommentQuote
  • rate/sqft

Originally Posted by akssenti
    Mount and Glory was selling me his 3 BHK in Kharadi for 37.5 in Feb, and Urban Nirvana had a 2.5 BHK for 36. You can check them out. Geras are quoting high rates for Emereld City and Sky Villas.

Hi Akssenti ,

Inveator flats r available for39lkh. in Gera emerald apprx 1600 ft.

Can u tell rate/sqft for mont & glory and urban nirvana.

Does any one know abt these builders:

Sancheti (built some projects around Wakad/pimple saudagar area and Sanklecha of Nasik)
    CommentQuote
  • Mount and Glory was quoting around 2350 and Urban Nirvan was saying 2600. 39 for 3 BHK and 1600 sqft is awesome. Book yourself a great deal then friend. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Mount and Glory was quoting around 2350 and Urban Nirvan was saying 2600. 39 for 3 BHK and 1600 sqft is awesome. Book yourself a great deal then friend. :)

First keep ready 6-8 lakh ready as margin money.

there is no road there. no water there.

These people r waiting for some World bank funded water project in

Wagholi. I think they can wait for some more years as Vimannagar

people r waiting or perhaps decades:D

Man these r empty ghost bldings. not a single family in Mount Glory

or those surrounding bldgs.

Lost appetite to go further in those ghost bldgs.

Rates r below 2400 psf definite for Mount glory.

Me thinks Can get better specu/ broker deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends P-BAP yah BAP or CREDAI is hosting East Pune RE at WEIKFIELD IT park Vimannagar this week end.

Attend it, but do convey to the bldrs ur affordable rate and avoid foolish traps. Lots & lots of flats r vacant in these areas. Roads r to be built and water is a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Mount and Glory was quoting around 2350 and Urban Nirvan was saying 2600. 39 for 3 BHK and 1600 sqft is awesome. Book yourself a great deal then friend. :)

39 lakhs doesnot include carpark and others.
    CommentQuote
  • Gera Emerald city

I am looking for a buy at Gera Emerald city completed flat- 3 BHK- they are quoting 51 2800 ( Total cost) . What bargain is possible -2500?
    Is it a good buy for future?
    CommentQuote
  • They r quoting

Gera sky villa 2800 psf ready poss.
    Gera amerald 2700 psf Poss oct 10
    Gera Park view I 2550 psf Yet to be launched

Add 50 - 100 for higher floors in these apartment projects.
    CommentQuote