Any idea who is builder of this project? Is is situated near Goel Ganga's Aakash Ganga. They are quoting Rs 3600 psf. Have 2bhk (1085 sqft) and 2 1/2 BHK (they call it compact 3bhk) and 3BHK. Looks bit costly but they promise eminities like podium garden, gas pipelines, furnished kitchen etc.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Park Royal builder is PRIDE PURPLE same as part street. Once they were asking to book 2 parking compalsory (1.5 lakhs each) Are they still quoting 3600 ? Ganga blues is quoting 2900 and sun crest 3000. Negotiable price is normally 300 less than Quote.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mahesh,

The rate which PARK ROYALE builder (Pride Purple) is quoting right now is 2900. Is this the correct rate considering the following -

1) Quality of construction (Heard lot of complaints from Five Garden residents.)
    2) Internal amenities like modular kitchen/piped gas/garbage schute/Chimney with duct etc.
    3) Commitment of possession by DEC 2009
    4) Value for money - 40 Lacs for 2 BHK ?????? :-)
    5) Sample flat Vs Actually provided amenities ?

Pls advise ASAP as my brother is booking a flat here tomorrow.

Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Quote of 2900 is inline with other properties nearby. I could not remember what amenities actually he is offering. You need to check agreement and pamplate for that. Must be negotiate to 2600 to 2700 psf. 40 lakhs for 1085 looks on higher side should be at 34 Lakhs to 36 Lakhs.
    This project has got delayed already so not sure abt possession.
    CommentQuote
  • 2900/- is inline with other projects nearby. Could not remember abt amenities so you need to check with builder and list down. Negocoable price must be 2600/- to 2700/- and flat total cost 35 to 37 lakhs not 40.
    Project already delayed as builder is involved in too many projects so not sure abt possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahesh....Builder is not negotiating below INR 2850 per sq ft. Is this the correct rate considering quality of construction and possession in DEC 2009 ? We could see construction in full swing for A/B/C/D/E/F buildings.Did any one get a better rate than this rate at Park Royale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder not negotiating below 2850 :( Did any one get a better rate than this ? Also, pls let me know if the committed possession date is possible in DEC 2009 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Then try Suncrest or mirchandani palms. On this forum someone has booke d at suncrest for 2750. ONly 4/5 flat are remained and project is ready. I visited my friend flat this weekend. Even suncrest location is better than Park royal.
    CommentQuote
  • Park royal is realy nice project . Good specs. but guys look at maintainance. It highetst in project in PS. can u pay 50-70K per year.
    CommentQuote
  • talk to folks who bought initial projects of pride purple. The construction looks good from outside though. In my opinion these folks should start projects only for car parking.

if anyone who owns a flat in ParkStreet can comment and change my opinion, i will take my comment back.
    CommentQuote
  • Chinchwad rates...

I visited Ganga Blues 2 weeks ago and he stated 2650. However I have a confirmed news that people are getting rate 2300-2350 in the same scheme. I suggest you start negotiating from 2200 and hope for 2300-2350.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    Then try Suncrest or mirchandani palms. On this forum someone has booke d at suncrest for 2750. ONly 4/5 flat are remained and project is ready. I visited my friend flat this weekend. Even suncrest location is better than Park royal.

Mahesh, where exactly is Mirchandani Palms in PS? I have heard that the project is highly delayed.
    What is your opinion about Royal Imperio that is near Sun Crest?
    CommentQuote
  • Park Royale 2800

Hi Folks...
    I have booked a flat Park Royale for 2800 (garden facing)...
    Wanted a flat on the even floor and hence to get the garden facing one...

The construction seems to be going in full swing...
    Though the promised possession is Dec 2009 please be ready for 2-3 months delay i.e. early next year....
    The 2 parking norm has been removed now....

Amenities per se...it looks good....heard that the construction quality is good...only that there were posession issues with their park street project....

I zeroed upon Park Royale for doing a house hunt for almost 3 months....Saw park royales price plunge from 3300 to 2700 at one point...then it started its upward movement and hence i did the booking 2800....

~Vinay
    CommentQuote
  • These guys are taking 1.5 lakhs for Covered Parking and 2.0 lakhs for Others, dont even provide the breakup of that into MSEB, Club, etc

Any idea if they have increased this component while reducing PSF rate and hence keeping the cost of flat constant and fooling customers?
    CommentQuote
  • As builders are nowdays showing reduced psf rates to make people fool please check total cost (parking , club , infrastructure ....) and compare it with carpet area. 8 months back psf rate was 3200 but there were no charges for club house.
    CommentQuote
  • Good comments Mahesh_Pune. Avoid Park Royale. Project is not fully booked & is delayed. Not optimistic about builders' deadline. Have heard lot of complaints about builder pride purple. Btw, if you like this project, go for ready possession later. The prices will not increase in any case & you would be assured about the possession & can see whether the builder has actually kept the promises or not.

Builder fools the buyers by saying few garden flats left, charging more etc. Look at Comfort Zone,Baner-Balewadi. He has several garden/garden facing flats available! From where did they come when they were sold out last year?
    CommentQuote