Bought at 2150 for a flat coming to all inclusivs 22 lakh 65k. Is it a good deal, considering possession is in dec 2010.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what i am hearing from one reliable source (cannot quote the builders name here) is that there have been absolutely no deals happening in the last 2 weeks. And this week builders are not willing to negotiate (and also quoting Rs100 high in some cases) since we saw a surge in the StockMarket because of the govt stability.

It will take at least a week or two or more to negotiate any further with the rates, if it continues to be no deals happening.

this is suppposed to be a buyers market. If you dont feel like you are in control of the discussions while negotiating, better wait if you can. If the money one throws for the home is hard-earned, you will understand what i mean :-). Otherwise this is the whole reason why buyers lose the game phsychologically to the builders, and explains why the real estate prices are not getting corrected.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ritesh,

I have also booked Flat at Aishwaryam Greens, Wakad Project. Don't worry, as per my knowledge this project is from a very good reputed ventures of 3 builders (i.e. Sreemangal, Essen and Sharda Builders). You can check this project at Sreemangal website also.

_regards,

Gunjan Mukherjee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh123
    I am planning to book in Aishwaryam Greens this weekend .. so I will request you all to give specific projects information where rates are low and possession date is earlier than Aishwaryam ... thanks in advance

Go ahead.. I think it is a good project. So I have booked also here at Aishwaryam Greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Delay

Hi,

Agree with real pune.

Rates r coming down. Have observed rates coming down since few months.

IT hype/ NRI money ( speculator )/ tight liquidity no FDI is forcing the builders to stall/delay the projects.

Avoid under construction projects. Visit 10 times to see the pace of projects . Whether it will be completed or not? Go for ready possession

Builder can take years to complete those floors where u dream to stay.

Small builder might not have the capacity to complete the project.

Best of the luck to the original bookers.

I am also scouting for home in Kalyaninagar/ Kharadi.

Looking for those investor flats.

It seems there is a difference of 5-8 kms in between the two locations and 5-7 lakh in cost.

PS: the stock market is not going to affect the fundamentals of the economy. and the realty prices.

Till the flats become affordable to more than 50% of the customers, me thinks it is not going to be sold.

Dont go for fancy brochure and online visit glib sales talk - visit the construction site.

Its risky to buy under construction flat!
    CommentQuote
  • query

Friends .. I have blocked 3bhk apartment in this project 2270 psqft. all inclusive price is coming to 30.5 lakhs. total area is 1138 sqft & carpet area is 850spft ... can you please suggest me if its a good deal? .. ppl are booking now at this rate & hence builder not ready to negotiate below 2270/- .. I need to either close or cancel the deal today itself .. can u please give me ur honest opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • query

Friends .. I have blocked 3bhk apartment in this project 2270 psqft. all inclusive price is coming to 30.5 lakhs. total area is 1138 sqft & carpet area is 850spft ... can you please suggest me if its a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • .. ppl are booking now at this rate & hence builder not ready to negotiate below 2270/- .. I need to either close or cancel the deal today itself .. can u please give me ur honest opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Nilesh,

If it is your first house do not take decision based on profit or loss by fluctuating rates. If your job is secure for next 1 year and without increment for next 2 years if u can pay emi then go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell me where is this site? And whats is the present rate of Aishwaryam?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunita.chhetri
    Can any one tell me where is this site? And whats is the present rate of Aishwaryam?

This site is 8 KM from Pune University. If you start from University then after crossing Rakshak Chowk one Y-Shaped Road junction (Bifurcation of Road) will come_One road is going towards Wakd (Wakad Rd) another will go towards straight towards Pimple Saudagar. You have to take Wakd road. From that Y-shaped junction only 1 km.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked

Finally ... I have booked 3bhk apartment 2270 psqft .. location is really good .. this is just next to Park Street, wakad and almost touching road .. My brother has booked 2120 psqft before some 1 month back but since then rates have gone up ... after long bargaining sessions i was able to get it down to 2270/- .. today they are opening bookings for their last building and they are quoting around 2400/- ... four of there buildings are almost booked and very few options available now .. total cost of my 3bhk with 1140sqft is coming around 30 lakhs ... as per my view even on a downside rate will not come below 2150-2200/- ... finally property markets are just like stock market .. no one and absolutely no one can time it perfectly .. we just have to go with the rate we are comfortable with.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Nilesh. What is name of the Project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwaryam Greens, Wakad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Hi Real Pune

Business world also wrote that the stock market will touch 25k. No business magazine ever acknowledged that the stock market will crash. One thing thats happened is the increase of base land and raw material prices. So I dont think we will ever see 2005 prices again. Its good to be optimistic but better to be practical. I wish you the best and really hope that we can see 2005 prices in the market again but things are way more different now. Please check out the rates that some real estate experts and magazines quote on pune. Aundh 2500-3500, Baner-2000-3000, Kalyani Nagar 3500.. are rates not matching the real market scenario.. so I would never read too much into any magazine report.. they are people like you and me who job is to write .. and their collection of facts in not much better than what we can see. Just holding on to one article you have read and letting that decide things for you might be dangerous.

Please post your comments based on some facts. Post the link on Business world which said BSE will touch 25k. Even if the magazine said that(assuming you post the link to the article), BSE will touch 25k, it had tocued 22.5k, so not too far away from 25k.

Regarding raw material prices - The prices have not increased 3 fold. The prices of steel and cement had touched their peak in early 2008, however the material prices have come down significantly. Yet the rates haven't come down, so the rates hike in material prices can't be an excuse to charge so heavily.

The prices are going to fall at least around 30% more for sure. There is ample amount of land still available in outskirts of Pune, like in Wakad, Hinjewadi(so many villages in Hinjewadi area). There are no buyers for these huge land banks. There are rearely any deals happening in the market and things have come to a standstill. This is a typical scenario before the crash in RE. Similar thing had happened in 1996 RE crash in Mumbai.

Regarding the rates you have posted, i would again say that post the links of trusted magazines, don't let your comments go in Air without any facts. By the way, one of my friends got a good deal for Rs. 4000 psft in aundh for a 5 year old flat.

There is not just a single businessworl article i am relying upon, there are many others too and i can post the links if you want.

And reagrding those bullish commens for stock market, when the stock market failed from 22.5 k to 15k levels, smart people moved away from market, looking at the global recession. A few bullish people were not ready to understand this fact and waited till it fell down to 8k levels. There is exactly similar scenarion in RE, things have come to a standstill and clear signs of crash
    CommentQuote
  • Kaspate vasti..mulla river impact?

Isn't karpate vasti the area which had water logging issue last year or year back? As far as I know, there were few days last year when mulla river has overflown and kaspate vasti area was under threat for flooding (or it had actually flooded partially). Please please do check this area before taking any decision at all. You can control everything except nature!

Having said this, I have been searching for a flat for last 1.5 years. Nothing seems to satisfy me! So don't take my opinion on its face value.
    CommentQuote