Bought at 2150 for a flat coming to all inclusivs 22 lakh 65k. Is it a good deal, considering possession is in dec 2010.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you guys wait till December, you will see more fall in the prices. Real Estate is an old story, but still there are few speculators left in the market who keep saying that it's going up again.
    If that is true, it should run by 200-300 per sq. ft. every week. What happened to PBAP, why these guys are silent these days? Are they run out of all threats/scare tricks with the buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Friends ... just thought I will update you .. I have cancelled my booking in Aishwaryam since I got a much better deal in Mont Vert Tropez Group Booking... any IT folks interested can go and check out the same .. they are offering 2250 psqft rate for Infy & TechM employees .. you can try as well .. some of the flats are for possesion in next 2 months and others in May 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh123
    Friends ... just thought I will update you .. I have cancelled my booking in Aishwaryam since I got a much better deal in Mont Vert Tropez Group Booking... any IT folks interested can go and check out the same .. they are offering 2250 psqft rate for Infy & TechM employees .. you can try as well .. some of the flats are for possesion in next 2 months and others in May 2010.

Nilesh,
    Please mention the total flat cost. I had been to Mont vert and i was quoted 2600. For 2 BHK flat of 1100 sqft, the total flat cost was 36L, which i reckon was too much for Wakad village.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh123

Hi Nilesh,

How much is the area of 2bhk in tropez??
    what is the total prize with 2250/qs ft???
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please also reply about whats the total cost for a 2BHK and whats the area for this Montvert project? I do not belong to the clan of Infy or TechM though :-(

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • mont vert

2bhk is available btw 1157 to 1220 sqft ... with all discounts cost for 1157sqft comes to around 30 lakhs all inclusive .. if you want 2&1/2 bhk or 3bhk then u might get possesion in next two months .. you can visit their site and try to get booking under this group booking offer .. they might take your booking in case they dont get enough bookings from infy, techM ppl ... directly go to inside office when u visit their office orelse they will give u standard rates i.e. 2700-2900 psqft .. to reach to the person taking the offer tell them u r from infy and then negotiate with concerned person.
    CommentQuote
  • price Mont vert

Nilesh, wht is the total price tht u got at Mont vert..?
    CommentQuote
  • as of now price for 2BHK with 1157sqft is coming to 30 lakhs ... depending on the number of bookings it might move up but they are expecting to get enough number of bookings so shudnt be an issue.. but remember that this offer is only for group booking above 50 flats.
    CommentQuote
  • group bookings of 50?
    do you want to see the same faces in office outside your livingroom window also? dont get me wrong here, but think of something outside office and work also if you have a family.

If you are a workaholic, please dont buy a house. A rented house is what you will need. And being a workaholic is not bad, yu enjoy it and continue with that till you enjoy.
    CommentQuote
  • THere is a graveyard few from terraces and windows of greens
    it seems to be very close
    sorry to say
    such places wont appreciate in value a lot
    CommentQuote
  • so you mean to say this is one of the real peaceful areas to be in ? ;)
    CommentQuote
  • hehe yeah

but then you yuorself imagine
    you dont have your vehicle
    you are in a six seater or walking close to it...its raining heavily...think maan
    jokes apart ..i was about to finalise a deal there
    only reason ..stated above ...i cancelled my plans///
    CommentQuote
  • agree, useful data for folks planning to book a home here..
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project? whats the progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punebloke
    Kaspate vasti..mulla river impact?

mulla river ... can't stop laughing :D
    CommentQuote