Bought at 2150 for a flat coming to all inclusivs 22 lakh 65k. Is it a good deal, considering possession is in dec 2010.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by devils_zone
    hehe yeah

but then you yuorself imagine
    you dont have your vehicle
    you are in a six seater or walking close to it...its raining heavily...think maan

Yes I can imagine ....

The rick guy then turns his face 180 degrees (without moving his body) and asks you 'Ware Going Saar?" ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm. I see the trick. By reading such posts surely some of buyers are gonna cancel bookings dropping rates which then you ppl can grab :D .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Hmmm. I see the trick. By reading such posts surely some of buyers are gonna cancel bookings dropping rates which then you ppl can grab :D .

Brilliant thought, but I think this works only in Ekta Kapoor TV serials.
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwaryam Greens Phase 2 BRTS Problem??

I have booked a flat in Aishwaryam Greens Phase 2, in Wakad. The builder is not going to receive permission as he is planning to drop the plans for Phase 2 because of BRTS rules and regulations. When contacted to the sales person mr. Avinash over there, his answers were totally in vague and was just convincing me to hold on. But when i enquired further in PCMC, Mr. Marne who is in chage of the town planning gave me information that the BRTS premium is actually implemented and Rs. 900-1200 premium is going to be charged on builders. Finally at the end of the day the builder is going to screw our assess for the extra premium money. Just suggest me wht should i do in this current screnario. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dandemat4050
    I have booked a flat in Aishwaryam Greens Phase 2, in Wakad. The builder is not going to receive permission as he is planning to drop the plans for Phase 2 because of BRTS rules and regulations. When contacted to the sales person mr. Avinash over there, his answers were totally in vague and was just convincing me to hold on. But when i enquired further in PCMC, Mr. Marne who is in chage of the town planning gave me information that the BRTS premium is actually implemented and Rs. 900-1200 premium is going to be charged on builders. Finally at the end of the day the builder is going to screw our assess for the extra premium money. Just suggest me wht should i do in this current screnario. Thanks.

" BRTS premium is actually implemented and Rs. 900-1200 premium is going to be charged on builders. Finally at the end of the day the builder is going to screw our assess for the extra premium money. "
    I did not get this point. Why PCMC is going to charge buider for premium?
    Is it for building which is already built or for buidings which is still not built? Pl explain in detail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dandemat4050

As per my knowledge extra FSI will be allowed to the builders and for which premium will be charged. So it will be a benefit to builders. (All corporations work and all rules work good for builders.) Builders will be allowed to do extra construction (FSI 1.8) and that premium will be used for construction work.
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwaryam Greens Phase I - Wakad

Hey folks
    I have heard lot of thing about Aishwaryam Greens PII on this forum. Are there any buyers of Phase I, actually I have got one resale deal in Phase I.
    Need to know more details about the builder and Phase I.

Pls reply ASAP.:bab (38):

Thanks.
    Rgds
    Bsdesh
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwaryam Greens Wakad Phase I

Dear Friends
    Request you to reply to my last post on Aishwaryam Greens Phas I, need to take decision ASAP.

Thanks.
    Rgds
    Bsdesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsdesh
    Dear Friends
    Request you to reply to my last post on Aishwaryam Greens Phas I, need to take decision ASAP.

Thanks.
    Rgds
    Bsdesh

Dear Friends
    Request you to respond if you are existing member of Aishwaryam Greens Phase I, I need to finalise the resale deal soon.
    Your inputs will help me to take my decision.

Thanks..
    Rgds
    bsdesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bsdesh,
    Some of guys have mentioned graveyard nearby, have u confirmed by visiting site. Also the possesion they told was Dec2010, but I see still the builder havent given possession. Did you asked about it. If not please ask these thing to builder, or you know, pl share so that others know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ksagar
    Hi bsdesh,
    Some of guys have mentioned graveyard nearby, have u confirmed by visiting site. Also the possesion they told was Dec2010, but I see still the builder havent given possession. Did you asked about it. If not please ask these thing to builder, or you know, pl share so that others know.

Thanks for your inputs.
    Actually I had a offer for a resale flat in Phase I of Aishwaryam Greens but the first owner himself hasn't got possession of the flat yet.
    Yes, possession is delayed by the builder and the construction quality and overall ambience of the building is also not good.
    In fact, due these reasons onlly I wanted to talk to existing owner in Phase I.

Rgds
    bsdesh
    CommentQuote
  • Any new update about the aishwaryam greens? I visited few days back and they were quoting rate as 4222 PSft. for pahse 2 which will be completed in next 2-3 months.

Did anybody bought flat in Phase 2? Please provide your comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Builder is giving possesion of flat shortly in April 1st week... Overall looking other projects in Wakad. This is definitely a better deal.

Ashish ;)
    CommentQuote
  • The project has turned out really nice. I was out of town for a while and was amazed to see how much work had been done. The sales staff told me that only a few flats are currently available and the rate is much higher than what I booked mine at. I will be taking possession on April 10th.

Adi
    CommentQuote
  • Is it really good ?

Originally Posted by aditya1
    The project has turned out really nice. I was out of town for a while and was amazed to see how much work had been done. The sales staff told me that only a few flats are currently available and the rate is much higher than what I booked mine at. I will be taking possession on April 10th.

Adi

Hi Aditya,

I am assuming you've taken the possession. How would you rate the project overall ?
    I am thinking to buy a 3BHK in phase 1 and would like to know details about the agreement time, builder etc.

_Bhavna
    CommentQuote