Sort by :
Filter by :
- Check out Neco SkyPark in Pimple Nilakh as well.
Neco SkyPark | FacebookCommentQuote1Flag
- All these 3 projects are quite good , I had also shortlisted these projects, but the price seem to be on little higher side for these. I feel the property prices in Wakad/PS and adjacent areas will get corrected by 10%. There is not much sale happening for these builders as well.
Anyways, if you can take the risk, go ahead and buy a flat.
These are the best projects in terms of layout and everything. So choose your bet, I feel out of Turquoise has the best location.
I will buy if they provide the properties properties at lower rates:
They had 2BHK in 56L Just 1 year before:
- 1.Park Turquoise : 2 BHK : 1155 Sq ft : 67 LacsCommentQuote1Flag
- I liked the Greens Project. How is the Surrounding Area of Greens? Is it worth buying in this Area, considering the future developement?CommentQuote0Flag
- Amol ,
There are lot of resale options available well below this price in Wakad/PS .
Out of curiosity , could you throw some light as to what type of end user is buying in today's market ... age,occupation etc. - if you are comfortable in disclosing ?CommentQuote0Flag
- amol999 did you book the flat? Which one? What is the final rate you got?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amol999Hi all,
I am looking for 2/2.5 BHK Flat in Pimple Saudagar/Wakad Area.
And shortlisted below projects, Please share your opnion on these shortlisted projects.
1.Park Turquoise : 2 BHK : 1155 Sq ft : 67 Lacs
2. Greens : 2 BHK : 1270 Sq ft : 65 lacs
3. Kalpataru harmony : @67 lacs : 2 BHK
Also suggest any other project in these area . (Budget 60-67 lacs)
thanks in advance.
My verdict ---> Park Turquoise : 2 BHK : 1155 Sq ft : 67 LacsCommentQuote0Flag