How is Sai Marigold Project at Pimple Saudagar. Seems very near to the four fold road which may disturb the road side flat owners. I got a rate of 2600/sqft. Is this okay. How is it compared to Rajaveer Palace and GK's Rose Valley
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prashant2648
    Are you going for SBI home loans ... I guess builder is forcing for other banks instead of SBI ..

Do not hurry to book be'cos rate might go up or only few flats left. In all projects visited, I have heard the same story.

If the project is under-construction then pls don't go for a bank preferred by the builder.
    Builder may get slab disbursement without required construction done. He can not force for particular bank.
    I would recommend a PSU bank like BoB.
    CommentQuote
  • Please Stay Away from SSD

One of the most idiotic and arrogant builders you'll come across. Rest assured that your project will never be completed. promises made in the brochure will remain just that "promises". If you have any doubts.. just go and visit the last two projects of SSD Sai Avenue & Sai Angan both opposite Kunal Icon and you'll get the real picture. If you still want to spash 25+ lakhs of your hard earned money on Mr Vijay & Vinod... remember you were warned.
    CommentQuote
  • they have started quoting 3000 now.. what a joke..
    CommentQuote
  • I abosolutely agree with Indigo, Please stay away from SSD... if do not agree then go to their previous projects and ask ppl's experince
    CommentQuote
  • ...Indigo what were the "promises" you are talking about were not fulfilled... could you please let me know... I am thinking abt booking a 2 BHK here ...I liked the location of Sai Marigold.....and the floor plans too..
    CommentQuote
  • Santosh, if you are looking for a flat in less than 30 lac budget, please contact me. The site is in Wakad area. Mail me at vishal_ngpyahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is fraud

Hi,

The SSD builder, who is developing Sai Marigold - Pimple Saudagar Pune is a fraud.
    I have baught a flat from him in his old scheme Sai Avenue and have suffered a lot. I end up paying 1 lakh extra for getting the possession. Also he havent prvided the parking yet and has taken the money.
    He is completely un-professional and does not honour his commitment. On top of it he is so arrogent that you will have a lot of mental pain while dealing with him.

I will strongly sugest to go for only renowned and good trak record builders even if the rate is higher. Effectively you will end up paying the same rate and the quality will be poor and a lot of pain.

You can visit his old schemes like Sai Avenue, Sai Anagan and get the feedback from owners.
    CommentQuote
  • The SSD Builder is Fraud

Hi All,

I am a owner of flat in his older scheme Sai Avenue and have suffered a lot. The quality is poor, the amenites promised are not delivered, when asked for it got very arrogent answers.

While doing the deal you will speak to a different guy and once you paid the differnt set of ppl with completly different attitude will speak with you. The promices made you while buying were lost. any issues you would try to discuss will end up in arguments. The attitude is worst.

The bulder is completely unprofessional and will hold to your wekness that you have already paid some amount and unless you pay him whatever he asks for extra work he will not give you the possession.

I have personally end up paying 1 lakh extra for getting the possession.

I would stongly suggest not to go for this builder.

This is the feedback of almost all the members of his previous scheme. Do not book unless you speak to few of the existing customers of this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pallavi

I may sound like a builder's person but I have generally seen a notion in people that they just keep on criticizing builders for no reason. Coming to you comments like builder have not kept his promises what promises are you talking about. I stay in Sai Orchards we have a 3BHk there. We never faced a problem with the builder. regarding anything. Be it payments be it possession.
    I still remember due to a mistak of registration authority 18 k more was supposed to be paid which Mr Vijay paid from his own pocket. We even didn't said anything to him.
    Our house not have a single seepage or finishing problem.
    Sorry but don't just go by craps what ppl write.
    It has been 6 months in our new home and no problem literally.
    And to add we have a home loan from SBI builder never said a single word.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • One should always read the agreement in detail to avoid to any future problems.
    CommentQuote
  • SSD - are they sai samarth builders??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jan09
    Hi,

The SSD builder, who is developing Sai Marigold - Pimple Saudagar Pune is a fraud.
    I have baught a flat from him in his old scheme Sai Avenue and have suffered a lot. I end up paying 1 lakh extra for getting the possession. Also he havent prvided the parking yet and has taken the money.
    He is completely un-professional and does not honour his commitment. On top of it he is so arrogent that you will have a lot of mental pain while dealing with him.

I will strongly sugest to go for only renowned and good trak record builders even if the rate is higher. Effectively you will end up paying the same rate and the quality will be poor and a lot of pain.

You can visit his old schemes like Sai Avenue, Sai Anagan and get the feedback from owners.

Even reputed builders are also are not reliable,couple of my friends purchased a flat in S3 from Siddhivinayk builder & they got a possession almost after 4 yrs from thier booking....

Builder changed plan on his own no communication to stake holders...

Best part is read the agreement carefully & do not get trapped into builder biased agreement...

I am also not sure when builders are giving a copy of agreement to propctive buyer for reading why they are not ready to add/modify a single clause suggested by buyer....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nareshk
    Stay away from all projects starting with "Sai" in PS like "Sai Heritage", Sai Magestic etc. Beleve me builder is big fraud and cheater. Before booking talk to flat owners in existing projects of this builder. Also told builder that why he was quoting 2200/sqft at Kohlapur exibition?

Sai Heritage is a project by GK builders... not that he is an angel but situation is much better there..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/../../members/jan09-37598.html"]Jan09,

Why not go to a lawyer ? If you have signed and written docs , one notice to the builder is enough to shake him . If you can form a group and hire a lawyer it would be effective .

Many times people think that they are too small compared to the builder but if you dont do it now then when would you do it.,

Why not go to a lawyer ? If you have signed and written docs , one notice to the builder is enough to shake him . If you can form a group and hire a lawyer it would be effective .

Many times people think that they are too small compared to the builder but if you dont do it now then when would you do it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shailendrapp
    Even reputed builders are also are not reliable,couple of my friends purchased a flat in S3 from Siddhivinayk builder & they got a possession almost after 4 yrs from thier booking....

Siddhivinayk is reputed for false promises. ginger is good example. Just sponsering arati at dagadushet halwai ganapati will not help them. Siddhivinayk , raviraj and other are from same group ... Nupatalal sakala... group. AVoid all of them.
    CommentQuote