How is Sai Marigold Project at Pimple Saudagar. Seems very near to the four fold road which may disturb the road side flat owners. I got a rate of 2600/sqft. Is this okay. How is it compared to Rajaveer Palace and GK's Rose Valley
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mj123
    Hi Pallavi

I may sound like a builder's person but I have generally seen a notion in people that they just keep on criticizing builders for no reason. Coming to you comments like builder have not kept his promises what promises are you talking about. I stay in Sai Orchards we have a 3BHk there. We never faced a problem with the builder. regarding anything. Be it payments be it possession.
    I still remember due to a mistak of registration authority 18 k more was supposed to be paid which Mr Vijay paid from his own pocket. We even didn't said anything to him.
    Our house not have a single seepage or finishing problem.
    Sorry but don't just go by craps what ppl write.
    It has been 6 months in our new home and no problem literally.
    And to add we have a home loan from SBI builder never said a single word.
    :)

Hi MJ123,

Its really astonishing to see that Mr. Vijay has paid money out of his pocket for customer. I myself had many interactions with him. And i have known ppl who have interacted with him when i told this to them everyones reaction was same.
    He is so arrogent and selfish that he will go to any level to deceive ppl. Its really hard to believe. :-)
    CommentQuote