How is Sai Marigold Project at Pimple Saudagar. Seems very near to the four fold road which may disturb the road side flat owners. I got a rate of 2600/sqft. Is this okay. How is it compared to Rajaveer Palace and GK's Rose Valley
Read more
Reply
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sai Marigold

    Hi Friend,

    Project looks good but price is at higher side 2200 is the best rate with current scenario. Just negotiate with these guys they will come down.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the sai marigold project last saturday and quality looks good but they were told the rate of 2800.
    which is seems very high however my agent told me that we can reduce it up to 2600.
    but still that 2BHK price is going 31+ lakh.
    I was wishing to buy home with budget abt 26lakh near to pimple saudager.
    Guys,
    do you know any projects which will fit in my budget.
    My current company is near pune-satara road but still im looking for a center location so if I shifted to Hinjawadi IT park or Talawade IT park then it will not far from 18 kms.

    Please help me guys.
    Thanks
    Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant_s123
    Hi Friend,

    Project looks good but price is at higher side 2200 is the best rate with current scenario. Just negotiate with these guys they will come down.




    I have visited the sai marigold project last saturday and quality looks good but they were told the rate of 2800.
    which is seems very high however my agent told me that we can reduce it up to 2600.
    but still that 2BHK price is going 31+ lakh.
    I was wishing to buy home with budget abt 26lakh near to pimple saudager.
    Guys,
    do you know any projects which will fit in my budget.
    My current company is near pune-satara road but still im looking for a center location so if I shifted to Hinjawadi IT park or Talawade IT park then it will not far from 18 kms.

    Please help me guys.
    Thanks
    Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the sai marigold project last saturday and quality looks good but they were told the rate of 2800.
    which is seems very high however my agent told me that we can reduce it up to 2600.
    but still that 2BHK price is going 31+ lakh.
    I was wishing to buy home with budget abt 26lakh near to pimple saudager.
    Guys,
    do you know any projects which will fit in my budget.
    My current company is near pune-satara road but still im looking for a center location so if I shifted to Hinjawadi IT park or Talawade IT park then it will not far from 18 kms.

    Please help me guys.
    Thanks
    Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay
    How is Sai Marigold Project at Pimple Saudagar. Seems very near to the four fold road which may disturb the road side flat owners. I got a rate of 2600/sqft. Is this okay. How is it compared to Rajaveer Palace and GK's Rose Valley

    Hi! Sanjay,
    Price of 2600 is high. He is also booking at the price of 2500 for select few. Promises made for the project is not going to be fulfilled. In the name of Sweeming pool, you can see yourself the builder has dug a space for small waterbody fit for gardens. After the club house in the middle,it will be too congested and clumbsy entrance for the society. He is providing only one lift. What about shifting bigger household articles? It needs a biggersize lift definitely. Most of the flats are west facing and gets harse sun rays in the afternoons (Go & obseve yourself) and the terraces so provided can not be used.
    The builder as well as the sales officer are very adament and lacking behavioural sense in dealing with customers. Thus one can imagine what they will provide against the promised facilities. They behave as if its a sellers market. Its wiser to stay away from such arrogant & illbehaved builders. are very adament and lacking behavioural sense in dealing with customers. Thus one can imagine what they will provide against the promised facilities. They behave as if its a sellers market. Its wiser to stay away from such arrogant & illbehaved builders.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited and got rate of rs.2800 psf on 30th may, so my 2bhk goes to 33lak and above.
    i like the project but my budget for 2bhk is 26lak. how much i can negotiate here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santosh.rawool
    I have visited and got rate of rs.2800 psf on 30th may, so my 2bhk goes to 33lak and above.
    i like the project but my budget for 2bhk is 26lak. how much i can negotiate here?

    You can negotiate as much as you like. you tell them your budget and be adamant and ready to walk out -- they will come after you. give them your number -- tell them boom is over!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I visited the site and am intersted in booking there but they are quoting a price of 2600/sqft. I had a few doubts about the builder:
    People say his previous projects like in Sai Avenue and Sai Orchards, he had promised a lot of things and hasn't provided anything not even greenery for the said areas.
    Also, it is difficult to approach the builder after the agreement as he is very rude.
    Also, he keeps the society area in his name which ideally should be in the society's name because of which in the agreement he has a clause that telecom operators can later construct their towers in the society area if the need arises.
    Can someone please verify all this information.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pallavi13
    Hi,
    I visited the site and am intersted in booking there but they are quoting a price of 2600/sqft. I had a few doubts about the builder:
    People say his previous projects like in Sai Avenue and Sai Orchards, he had promised a lot of things and hasn't provided anything not even greenery for the said areas.
    Also, it is difficult to approach the builder after the agreement as he is very rude.
    Also, he keeps the society area in his name which ideally should be in the society's name because of which in the agreement he has a clause that telecom operators can later construct their towers in the society area if the need arises.
    Can someone please verify all this information.
    Thanks a lot!!!


    Don't go for under constructions properties. There is always a risk that due to cash crunch, the builder may not be able to complete the project.

    It can happen even with the projects by renowned builders.

    Have a look at this link- http://www.punemirror.in/index.aspx?page=article§id=62&contentid=2009060820090608045422805c0be363b§xslt=

    The residents of Silver Crescent, Kharadi are staying in slum after paying 40L+ for a flat.

    Stay away from under construction properties. And if at all you are going for it, don't pay 2800 psft in PS area. Thats too much.

    Santosh:- Don't be in hurry. Lots of resale flats are coming with good deal. You can a decent flat around 25L in Pimple Saudagar. Be patient, you will get what you want.

    Have a
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Sai Marigold flats looked nice and we are planning to book one. The price seems on the higher side, but of all the projects we saw, we liked these. Any suggestions please?
    CommentQuote
  • 2800 is a high price for Pimple Saudagar, try getting resale flats.. you might get a better deal.. if you can negotiate for 2600 then its decent..
    CommentQuote
  • The project is close to a wide road - hence there will be a good amount of noise for the road side flats. For the flats on the other side..the other buildings are close by. Also there is no good amount of light and air circulation.

    The construction looks good. Builder is reputed. Go for flats which are road facing but on higher floors. Also 2800 psft is too high. negotiate hard. A 2 bhk should not cost 27-28 lacs here.
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one has booked flat recently in Sai marigold

    Hi,

    Does any one has booked flat recently in Sai marigold ...
    Builder is quoting 2800 but i heard that people had booked the flat in between 2500-2600.

    I also heard that this builde dosent rely on his commitment. I also observed that builder and the slaes guys are too admant. But the quality of the construction and the location is good for this project .. Please let us know your openion about this builder reputation and your experience ... ...builder also not allowing for SBI home loans as he say's it takes time to approve ..
    CommentQuote
  • I got a rate of 2625 at Sai Marigold, has anyone booked for less than this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekwashimkar
    I got a rate of 2625 at Sai Marigold, has anyone booked for less than this ?


    Hi Abhishek,

    People had booked flat of 2550, 2600, 2660 as per my knowledge ....

    Have you booked the flat there? Are you going for SBI home loans ... I guess builder is forcing for other banks instead of SBI ..
    CommentQuote