Hi All,
I am looking for 2BHK (Area 1050-1100 sf) flat in Pimple Saudagar. I have been to many projects and liked Malpani Builders - The Crest. The rate that they have offered me is 2650/ sf and not ready to negotiate :(. I will be glad if anyone who has booked the flat in The Crest can share his/her experience with the builder and construction quality. I would then try to negotiate more and close the deal.
Tx, Abhi :)
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please research the background of Malpani builders and the past projects as well.

I am sure you will stay away from the project even if they quote you Rs. 1000/psft!
    CommentQuote
  • Is it so...
    Tx amit , Could you let me kmow good projects that can offer 2100-2300 psf in PS?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

Can you please let me know about Malpani Group and past problem with this group, I tried to search but nothing found. I was also going to book flat in the Crest however after seeing your post I stopped it. So kindly let me know about it.
    CommentQuote
  • ioftiger: I can not recommend any project as I want to stay objective here. But the truth is that a few of the builders who are personally known to my family, even they could not committ to us about their under-construction projects... the situation on the street is very dire. These are the builders who need hard cash, and all that economy and UPA stuff does not convert to money to the builder who is at the end of the chain. I would suggest holding off on purchases for some time.. no-one absolutely no one can guarantee your investments in these times...

EagleEye: I do not want to mention any specifics about any builder, just a hint > the directors have been involved in scammy projects earlier. Also, an eye opener would be to actually visit any of their past projects or talk to any property owner in any of their earlier projects.

All the best for your search..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ioftiger
    Hi All,
    I am looking for 2BHK (Area 1050-1100 sf) flat in Pimple Saudagar. I have been to many projects and liked Malpani Builders - The Crest. The rate that they have offered me is 2650/ sf and not ready to negotiate :(. I will be glad if anyone who has booked the flat in The Crest can share his/her experience with the builder and construction quality. I would then try to negotiate more and close the deal.
    Tx, Abhi :)

Hi, i ve booked a flat with them in b3 building. they did tell us about the late possession happened to their earlier tow buildings but they have improved a lot for this new building which should be ready in three months time. so for me it was almost a ready flat. And the best part is they are quite transparnt with their broucher and the rate they are quoting is not 2600 any more. these are ofcourse my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Rocky, I have visited this project few days back. I kind of liked it and there is some availability in B3 building as well. What was the rate at which you did the deal? Did you go for a 2 BHK or 3BHK?

I have been quoted rs 2600 Per sq ft. I am looking for 3 BHK. What is your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • how is this project when you compare with Daffodils on quality and finishings? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone booked flat here in recent time?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited crest(malpani) today and liked overall plan.
    Plz suggest me what is a good bying rate.
    I was quoted 2850 and negotiated to 2800 instantly.`
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sumit,
    Did you finally bought the house from this Builder. Today I had been to see his flats and he shown me the flats in A Building. About the pricing he is quoting Rs. 3000 PSF and not in a mood to negotiate It looks. Can any one suggest waht should be the PSF rate now?
    CommentQuote
  • srcjpm . By any chance are you associated with or part of or in any way beneficiary with regard to this project ? You have been posting same stuff over may threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srcjpm
    Bought a flat in "The Crest" development from Malpani Estates. At least for me things have worked out well. Builder has been great and I am extremely satisfied with the high quality materials/fittings they have provided - much better than some renowned builders in Pune. Liked the floor plan too.

I would definitely recommend this builder.

And so at what rate you booked ? What is gr8 abt builder ? Which high quality fittings he is providing ?
    CommentQuote
  • srcjpm, Kindly do not promote any builder until you have a very good experience with them. You r posting same content for this project and builder
    CommentQuote