Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with The Crest, Pimple Saudagar??

Collapse
X
Collapse

Any experience with The Crest, Pimple Saudagar??

Last updated: March 25 2010
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any experience with The Crest, Pimple Saudagar??

Hi Sumit,
    Did you finally bought the house from this Builder. Today I had been to see his flats and he shown me the flats in A Building. About the pricing he is quoting Rs. 3000 PSF and not in a mood to negotiate It looks. Can any one suggest waht should be the PSF rate now?

Comment

srcjpm . By any chance are you associated with or part of or in any way beneficiary with regard to this project ? You have been posting same stuff over may threads.

Comment

Originally posted by srcjpm
        Bought a flat in "The Crest" development from Malpani Estates. At least for me things have worked out well. Builder has been great and I am extremely satisfied with the high quality materials/fittings they have provided - much better than some renowned builders in Pune. Liked the floor plan too.

I would definitely recommend this builder.
        And so at what rate you booked ? What is gr8 abt builder ? Which high quality fittings he is providing ?

Comment

srcjpm, Kindly do not promote any builder until you have a very good experience with them. You r posting same content for this project and builder

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X