Hi can anyone please give me feedback about the Karan developers?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rates are coming down in Warje . try negotiating for 2500 /- . I think people have bought recently in the same area which you mentioned at around 2500 /- .
    CommentQuote
  • Try some other adjoining schemes and then negotiate . Dont know what rate would be good in this falling market , may be in 2 weeks you can enquire again through some other guy .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer
    I finally booked a 2BHK 2600. Final cost comes to 34L (everything included) for 1086sqft.

Sameer in which building did you book and what is your contact number.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer
    I finally booked a 2BHK 2600. Final cost comes to 34L (everything included) for 1086sqft.

Is that true? Did you meet Kantibhai and Sunil Patel? Which Building B or C1 Or C2.....
    CommentQuote
  • This Project is already Late

Hi all,
    Last weekend , visited this site (MeghVarsha kalaapi Developers). I came to know that this particular site is very slow , work is going since last 2 years. Currently they are quoting 2900 rate. & ready to negotiate. I am looking for a descent 2 BHK. How much is worth in warje to go with this scheme ?
    if i am able to negotiate upto 2500 , then is it worth to book here.

Also , I saw a "Megh Malhar" site & that build is quoting about 2790 ready to negotiate.

Experts please throw light on this warje area projects . :)
    Shall I wait so that rate will still show downward trend ?

regards
    Harsh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punereality
    Hi can anyone please give me feedback about the Karan developers?

Their project (forgot the name) is going for INR 2600/sq ft nego. which is adjacent to Garden City by Aditya Builders. Location is pathetic, hence not interested.

Originally Posted by sameer
    Is the rate of ~3000/sqft ok in this area ? I am looking for a living purpose and warje being near to the city seems a good option to me at this rate. Would like to hear from you people.

For 3000, you can go to much,much better & developed place:- Baner. You will get one at Pashan-Sus road at even lesser rates. Also, try Bavdhan if you want to be towards Katraj/Kothrud.
    CommentQuote