Collapse

Oxford Paradise, Oxford Properties, Sus Gaon, Pune - Prospects

Last updated: July 26 2018
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Oxford Paradise, Oxford Properties, Sus Gaon, Pune - Prospects

Gosh you sound like my dad !!!! since i already stay in pashan, sus doesnt really seem faroff. Also 3 years back they had already contructed more than 4 floors for 2 building and the rates were something i could afford. I really dont like resale so booking here made sense at that point of time.

Comment

Originally posted by bikensharu View Post
      Gosh you sound like my dad
      ROFAL
      Hang over this forum and you will find grandpas and great grandpas if the post you are responding to sounded like dad .

g'pa and gg'pas are charaterised by more dosage of policing and free advise .On top their post is having minimum of 200 words and can reach up to 1000 words in some cases. Usually you are lost in the midway of the such posts and start wondering if the context is out of sight and senility creeping in

Comment

Gosh you sound like my dad !!!!
        yes..might be..however if you would've listened to your dad, you would not landed in trouble!!!

sometimes its worth consider experienced opinion...

Comment

Anybody have any update on Oxford Paradise SuS project? About the approval and construction?
          Last edited April 14 2012, 12:06 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Its been more than 3 years since the Oxford Paradise project started and going nowhere ! For those who have booked in this project (including me) seems like endless wait since there is still no clarity on where things are going. I have received numerous excuses from the builder from plan change, fire exit rule change, sand scarcity to the final being they did not leave enough width for the road ! The complete demolition on one side of the road (supposedly 11 story building is going to come up here) was done 3 months back and work was supposed to start from 1st March 2012 but my latest site visit showed little activity with only a watch man present and nothing going on. It still seems like a long wait for the project completion.
            I have also booked the flat in Oxford Paradise Sus Pune in 2009, but still no progress. Even we don't know the exact problem...because from last 4 years.. builder is not able to get the approval. I am suprised how a well known builder is not able to get the approval and how builder missed the complications during start of the project .....Due to all this, their customers are suffering a lot..... we have created a group "SusParadisePune" to come to single palateform, so that we can discuss the issues.....

Comment

Originally posted by abhiabhi View Post
              I have also booked the flat in Oxford Paradise Sus Pune in 2009, but still no progress. Even we don't know the exact problem...because from last 4 years.. builder is not able to get the approval. I am suprised how a well known builder is not able to get the approval and how builder missed the complications during start of the project .....Due to all this, their customers are suffering a lot..... we have created a group "SusParadisePune" to come to single palateform, so that we can discuss the issues.....
              Dear Abhi we have started a google group for Oxford Paradise you may join

We met the builder also but he said can not do any commitment for the same. We are now thinking to take some legal action against builder.
              Last edited March 15 2015, 08:44 PM. Reason: Link To Other Forum

Comment

Even I have 2 1BHK's here
                paid 90%
                and no response
                ANy luck with any information...please share with me

Comment

How did banks approved loan for the project when there were no permissions????

What will be the fate of the people who booked highrise flats at a premium and they are demolished now??

Feeling sorry for the buyers.....good luck!!!

Comment

Even I was offered a good property at Sus gaon , by one of the developers who is known to my dad. But I halted the booking process the moment I came to know there are approvals pending for the same. He had promised approvals in a week , but till date the approvals are still in pipeline . The only good thing is I did not place my money there.

That is the exact reason one should wait at least until the things are clear on paper.

BTW as this is the sus gaon thread, I would like to know if there are any 2BHK offerings in 35-38 lacs all inclusive bracket here at sus gaon. Any projects people know off , or have been invested ??

Cheers,
                    Pai
                    Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Originally posted by etibhargava View Post
                      Even I have 2 1BHK's here
                      paid 90%
                      and no response
                      ANy luck with any information...please share with me

we need to gather & discuss this issue for necessary action against this builder

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X