Last updated: April 17 2017
78 | Posts
15621 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venezia Homes by Kunal Sancheti Groups in Baner, Pune

Dear Friends,
    I am interested in Venezia project from Kunal-Sancheti builders .
    Their site is opposite to Pashankar Auto on Mumbai - Banglore Highway.
    Since almost on highway ,this site gives a beautiful view of hills around ,highway and hinjewadi .
    They are quoting 2750 (negotiated price).Possession will be in July 2010.

Can anybody give more information abt this project and its future prospects ?
    Last edited by classic2404; April 17 2017, 07:25 PM.

Re : Venezia Homes by Kunal Sancheti Groups in Baner, Pune

Had visited 4 months back. At that time he had quoted 3000 Rs/Sq.ft.
    The location is good near highway with accessibility to Hinjewadi & city through Pashan. With DSK Vidyanagari coming behind Pashankar Auto & Symbiosis Knowledge City at Lavale nearby (around 8-10 km from here), this location will flourish & will be in demand for sure.

Comment

Been there. Reasons why I did not like it:

1.) July 2010 seems to be far fetched.
      2.) Too much Road noise from the Highway
      3.) Lot of vacant area around that high...which implies lot of room for development...which implies low appreciation.

Best of Luck!

Comment

I have booked Venezia yesteday after considering the pros and cons of your points.

(1) Since Ready possession generally have few choices left and those are the least attractive options in building layout .
        (2) Yeah , there will be a bit highway noise in that building , but I think once flat will be ready, noise will be consideably reduced . I came to this conclusion since i couldn't hear any highway noise in their sample flat.
        (3) Right now , there are no significant developments going around Venezia . But with in 5 years , one can see lots of residential and commercial developments on both sides of highway areas . So in future ,venezia will get benefit of it . Rohan Tarang and one more residential project of reputed builder is coming around Pashankar.

Why i like this project is because of this strategic location since west and south side flats will always have hill view ,which is really imp for me.
        Moreover places like Hinjewadi , Wakad, Dange chowk ,Balewadi,baner ,Pashan ,University Circle and Chandni Chowk are 5-15 to 20 mts drive from this project.

Comment

rakhee,

What final rate did you get? I had visited Venezia 6 months back and had liked the scheme but somehow didnt finalize.

Comment

I booked at 2708 . Pl. let me know your opinion abt the rate.
            Also let me know if u also book there.

Comment

Venezia

Originally posted by rakhee28 View Post
              I have booked Venezia yesteday after considering the pros and cons of your points.

(1) Since Ready possession generally have few choices left and those are the least attractive options in building layout .
              (2) Yeah , there will be a bit highway noise in that building , but I think once flat will be ready, noise will be consideably reduced . I came to this conclusion since i couldn't hear any highway noise in their sample flat.
              (3) Right now , there are no significant developments going around Venezia . But with in 5 years , one can see lots of residential and commercial developments on both sides of highway areas . So in future ,venezia will get benefit of it . Rohan Tarang and one more residential project of reputed builder is coming around Pashankar.

Why i like this project is because of this strategic location since west and south side flats will always have hill view ,which is really imp for me.
              Moreover places like Hinjewadi , Wakad, Dange chowk ,Balewadi,baner ,Pashan ,University Circle and Chandni Chowk are 5-15 to 20 mts drive from this project.

Rakhee
              Congratulations to you. It is a good project and location.
              How much it goes for 2 or 2.5 BHK? What is the possession date?

Comment

Congrats on the booking. Wish you a very pleasant stay there. It is a fine project indeed.
                I have been in that area very often house hunting...and this project seems to be good. The biggest advantage is that it is very close to Sus link road which has provisions for all the basic needs (Reliance fresh, banks, atms etc etc).

Having said that I have not been able to overcome the negatives that I had mentioned so am not able to finalize it there.

BTW, what was the final price at which you agreed?

Comment

Final rate was 2710 .

Comment

Congrats Rakhee.....

Now you can plan on buying a Chevrolet as the service station is nearby

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X