Dear Friends,
I am interested in Venezia project from Kunal-Sancheti builders .
Their site is opposite to Pashankar Auto on Mumbai - Banglore Highway.
Since almost on highway ,this site gives a beautiful view of hills around ,highway and hinjewadi .
They are quoting 2750 (negotiated price).Possession will be in July 2010.

Can anybody give more information abt this project and its future prospects ?
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monds
    What made them increase the prices? Is it because you boked it :D or are you speculating for this builder :p
    If you are a serious buyer, then I will surely say that your timing went wrong.
    How 2700 rate is justified there for that location? What is around, are there any grocery shops, schools, good hospitals and drug store? You need to go to baner or pashan for your dail needs.
    I wouldn't pay anything more than 2000 per sq ft for that location.
    Good luck.

I second monds.

Add to it, the water problem in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Monds, you will pay 2000 here? I won't pay over 1500 /sq ft here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Monds, you will pay 2000 here? I won't pay over 1500 /sq ft here.

Realacres, if you get anything at 1500 in baner & around then Please do let me know as well...I would be really interested in that :D

I think everybody would like to pay almost half or less than that, what builder quote, but unfortunately that is not reality, so my dear friend come out from your dream & live in real world...I would say If anybody start selling anything even in 200 in baner than pls will go like anything & that guy will book all the flat in single day..so 1500 is dream come true rates :p
    CommentQuote
  • I do not know much abt this area so I will not comment on how much I will pay. But these kind of comments will stop people who are buying from mentioning their rates here. Buying or waiting is everyone's decision and only time will prove it. Please stop thinking that others are fool. They might be having good money just because they are not fool.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahesh,

These are the guys who mourn later "Oh, I should have bought it back then". I was such a guy 5 years ago. Only difference is, I learnt my lesson !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    I do not know much abt this area so I will not comment on how much I will pay. But these kind of comments will stop people who are buying from mentioning their rates here. Buying or waiting is everyone's decision and only time will prove it. Please stop thinking that others are fool. They might be having good money just because they are not fool.

I dont know how ppls will get 1500 rate in Baner or even I dont think anywhere in Pune, if anybody know then Please let me know :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbrege

These are the guys who mourn later "Oh, I should have bought it back then". I was such a guy 5 years ago. Only difference is, I learnt my lesson !!!

:DJust because one missed the bus some years ago doesn't mean that one should pay the price of airline ticket to travel in a bus today!
    CommentQuote
  • I feel buying a house is never a bad decision. If we keep benchmaking 5 year old prices then we will never able to buy a house. What if prices increase in near future?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    I feel buying a house is never a bad decision. If we keep benchmaking 5 year old prices then we will never able to buy a house. What if prices increase in near future?

Do you really think that prices will increase? If yes, let us know the reasons for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nick_champ
    I feel buying a house is never a bad decision. If we keep benchmaking 5 year old prices then we will never able to buy a house. What if prices increase in near future?

This is a good question. Tell me one thing, when some one in Pune thinks about buying a car, do most of them get quote for "Mercedes-Benz"? anwer is no, because its beyond their reach, and they dont even think of buying it. similarly prices are already very very high, if they even go higher, people will be forced to stop thinking of buying a apartment and live their life in affordable rented houses.

Mercedes is pricey because its still quite affordable in USA and Europe, The company can survive based on their sales in those countries. Do Pune builders have this option?
    CommentQuote
  • Venezia

Hello Rakhi
    I like the scheme Venezia ...& u have been in talks with the developer....But after reading you rate i spoke to them ...they said they didnt take any booking in 2700 ...wht hav u booked in Venezia ??

plz help ASAp as i would like to finalise before this weekend...

:)
    CommentQuote
  • 2700 per sq ft for this scheme is a royal rip-off. sorry, but this had to be said. this area is VERY CLOSE to the freeway. moreover, there is absolutely nothing except a few buildings in that area. this area will take 6-7 years to develop into something that is just about passable residential area.

moreover, there are major security concerns around this spot. if you go towards sus village on this road, you will see a white building on the right hand side opposite the hill where a lot of illegal things take place. a goon from KD gang was murdered in that building a few months ago. there have been instances of robbery around that pass. even the small hotel right next to pashankar auto trades "flesh" in daylight. i am not trying to scare you but i am of the opinion that this area cannot demand 2700. think about it and try to cancel the booking if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    2700 per sq ft for this scheme is a royal rip-off. sorry, but this had to be said. this area is BEYOND the freeway. moreover, there is absolutely nothing except a few buildings in that area. this area will take 6-7 years to develop into something that is just about passable residential area.

moreover, there are major security concerns around this spot. if you go towards sus village on this road, you will see a white building on the right hand side opposite the hill where a lot of illegal things take place. a goon from KD gang was murdered in that building a few months ago. there have been instances of robbery around that pass. even the small hotel right next to pashankar auto trades "flesh" in daylight. i am not trying to scare you but i am of the opinion that this area cannot demand 2700. think about it and try to cancel the booking if possible.

Thanks for this info Vinod. My friend has a farmhouse in Kirti Greens. Where is this white buildings? I need to check this out. Is it on the road towards 52 Green Woods projects? Need to inspect this area with my men. My friend should know what is there nearby his farm-house, though he has got his security for his farmhouse. Thanks for the info once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Thanks for this info Vinod. My friend has a farmhouse in Kirti Greens. Where is this white buildings? I need to check this out. Is it on the road towards 52 Green Woods projects? Need to inspect this area with my men. My friend should know what is there nearby his farm-house, though he has got his security for his farmhouse. Thanks for the info once again.

you are right. this white building (some call it white house) is bang opposite to kirti garden hill. you may see a small restaurant there now and i think they have named it as KD's dhaba or some such. KD, I believe, stands for Kalyani Deshpande (you can google her name to know what she does). a few years ago, sus road was full of irani people and many irani women frequented that spot. i will leave it to readers' imagination to guess what they must be doing there.

but as for kirti garden, i think people having farm houses there need not worry. it is a secured location atop a hill and should be safe.
    CommentQuote
  • you are right. this white building (some call it white house) is bang opposite to kirti garden hill. you may see a small restaurant there now and i think they have named it as KD's dhaba or some such.
    KD, I believe, stands for Kalyani Deshpande (you can google her name to know what she does). a few years ago, sus road was full of irani people and many irani women frequented that spot. i will leave it to readers to guess what they must be doing there.

but as for kirti garden, i think people having farm houses there need not worry. it is a secured location atop a hill and should be safe.
    CommentQuote