Dear Friends,
I am interested in Venezia project from Kunal-Sancheti builders .
Their site is opposite to Pashankar Auto on Mumbai - Banglore Highway.
Since almost on highway ,this site gives a beautiful view of hills around ,highway and hinjewadi .
They are quoting 2750 (negotiated price).Possession will be in July 2010.

Can anybody give more information abt this project and its future prospects ?
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rakhee works for builder

Rakhee definitely work for builder, If any one want to tell then she should tell full story...............but Rakhee cleverly telling part by part...........abt rate.....then......group booking.....if u ask other questions abt road and water she can give that answers also :p
    CommentQuote
  • Dear fellow members/friends,

Thank you once again for trusting me. I am here to protect the interests of end users of RE. Till date, the builders used to form a cartel. Now the buyers are coming together. Nowhere I had seen so similar responses for same project, rates etc. Earlier, builders used to manipulate & buyers used to fall prey. Now the tables have turned & game is in buyers' court. Better we play this wisely.:)
    This week I saw an interview of Hiranandani of Hiranandani Developers on UTVi channel in the program 'Real Estate'. Even he admitted that earlier, the builder used to dictate the markets but now the markets dictate the builders' policy & it is better that the builders understand this sooner as it will be beneficial for RE market. Note that Mumbai & Delhi is where the trend of RE across the country is determined by. Btw, keep a tab on resales. The prices in resales are falling sharply & sometimes it makes sense to pay the broker his commission as the savings would far outweigh the amount paid to the broker.

Originally Posted by rakhee28
    Dear RealAcre,

- How many builders or their agent will disclose their exact rate and thats also on a public domain like a forum.

If advertisements don't sell, this is the best way to do it, isn't it?

Do u think builder will publicize rate like 2710 (Ofcourse to attract visitors) and then state to these visitors that it is impossible for them to seal a deal at this rate ?
    In current scenario, everyone is concerned about price & possession date. If we don't get logical prices, no one will inquire at first place. Infact, I have seen many ads in newspapers where builders are now making rates public, which are nego. Btw, builders can go to any extent to sell their projects even if it means mortgaging their own soul. Hey, do builders have soul at first place?:D

- Exact purchased rate was 2708 only .when i quoted 2710 or 2700 it was attempt to round off only.
    Rounding off is done to a single fig. You should have sticked either to 2700 or 2710. You flip flopped.

- If u have observed , I have generally replied to those posts only that seemed genuine buyers and wanted to have some info from a real buyer.
    Here you are! If you are a buyer, why does it matter whether a buyer is genuine or not? It matters only to builder not buyer. As a buyer, if my deal with the builder is made public, am I going to loose anything in it? NO. Infact it will only help others.

- Why sld i disclose the exact package?
    What is the harm in disclosing the exact package? Is the builder going to demand money from you or cancel the sale deed? What are you going to lose if you make the package public? If you can give rates/sq ft, what made you avoid package details?

Let the real buyer go to the site and negotiate .Now i think i sld not have disclosed rate also. because potential buyer's expectations will always be 2700 or less than that,then only he will feel satisfied.
    Let the real buyer go to the site and negotiate.>> This means you want more walk-ins. Now who is going to benefit by this? Buyer or builder? It is an open invitation to buyers for making them 'bakras':D, isn't it?

- I have finished my search .I don't feel any need to visit other threads.
    Perhaps the builders should take a lesson from you:- To complete the projects fast:p.

- I have only given info or any other detail when people have again and again asked for that .
    Now I think i sld not have given those details.
    We asked for total package multiple times. Why wasn't it answered? Nor did you mention that it was a group booking at first place. It was only when a member here became a Bakra, we came to know about that. See how builder quoted higher rates immediately after walk-in.

I must say that it was good ploy to deploy a 'SPY' on the forum from builders' fraternity. However, builders tend to forget that old habits die hard. There is a proverb in Hindi:-
    KAUWA CHALA HANS KI CHAAL AUR APNI CHAAL BHI BHOOL GAYA.

Anyways, congrats once again on your house purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ If only she would've posted her pic with her house alongside..things wud've been much better :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Dear fellow members/friends,

Thank you once again for trusting me. I am here to protect the interests of end users of RE. Till date, the builders used to form a cartel. Now the buyers are coming together. Nowhere I had seen so similar responses for same project, rates etc. Earlier, builders used to manipulate & buyers used to fall prey. Now the tables have turned & game is in buyers' court. Better we play this wisely.:)
    This week I saw an interview of Hiranandani of Hiranandani Developers on UTVi channel in the program 'Real Estate'. Even he admitted that earlier, the builder used to dictate the markets but now the markets dictate the builders' policy & it is better that the builders understand this sooner as it will be beneficial for RE market. Note that Mumbai & Delhi is where the trend of RE across the country is determined by. Btw, keep a tab on resales. The prices in resales are falling sharply & sometimes it makes sense to pay the broker his commission as the savings would far outweigh the amount paid to the broker.

If advertisements don't sell, this is the best way to do it, isn't it?

In current scenario, everyone is concerned about price & possession date. If we don't get logical prices, no one will inquire at first place. Infact, I have seen many ads in newspapers where builders are now making rates public, which are nego. Btw, builders can go to any extent to sell their projects even if it means mortgaging their own soul. Hey, do builders have soul at first place?:D

Rounding off is done to a single fig. You should have sticked either to 2700 or 2710. You flip flopped.

Here you are! If you are a buyer, why does it matter whether a buyer is genuine or not? It matters only to builder not buyer. As a buyer, if my deal with the builder is made public, am I going to loose anything in it? NO. Infact it will only help others.

What is the harm in disclosing the exact package? Is the builder going to demand money from you or cancel the sale deed? What are you going to lose if you make the package public? If you can give rates/sq ft, what made you avoid package details?

Let the real buyer go to the site and negotiate.>> This means you want more walk-ins. Now who is going to benefit by this? Buyer or builder? It is an open invitation to buyers for making them 'bakras':D, isn't it?

Perhaps the builders should take a lesson from you:- To complete the projects fast:p.

We asked for total package multiple times. Why wasn't it answered? Nor did you mention that it was a group booking at first place. It was only when a member here became a Bakra, we came to know about that. See how builder quoted higher rates immediately after walk-in.

I must say that it was good ploy to deploy a 'SPY' on the forum from builders' fraternity. However, builders tend to forget that old habits die hard. There is a proverb in Hindi:-
    KAUWA CHALA HANS KI CHAAL AUR APNI CHAAL BHI BHOOL GAYA.

Anyways, congrats once again on your house purchase.

Hi real...you should be a detective man !! Sherlock Holmes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    this was a pretty cool study done by u to save buyer's interest...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks

Yes... he is one genius fellow member worth listening to and trust.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my colleague is planning to buy flat there. rate is 4000 psf and area is approx 1100 sqft.
    Does anyone living there and member here can comment ?
    Also if anyone has any recent update on this please post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tech1978
    One of my colleague is planning to buy flat there. rate is 4000 psf and area is approx 1100 sqft.
    Does anyone living there and member here can comment ?
    Also if anyone has any recent update on this please post.

Ask your colleague if he walk freely with his family at night from this project to sus road & then talk a call.
    CommentQuote
    Ask your colleague if he walk freely with his family at night from this project to sus road & then talk a call.

Agree with real...visited this weekend and this place is not livable for next 2-3 years atleast....and of course security is a concern...
    CommentQuote

He is not going to live there. He is taking for investment and may rent out as this is ready posession. he is searching since February. Neither rates are declining nor there is any indication of it.
    He liked this project and its in his budget (total cost 43-45L).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tech1978
    He is not going to live there. He is taking for investment and may rent out as this is ready posession. he is searching since February. Neither rates are declining nor there is any indication of it.
    He liked this project and its in his budget (total cost 43-45L).

Ii Think, it will be beyond 45 lacks. Could you confirm the total cast ?
    CommentQuote
  • I also visited this site about a week back, rates are about 4k per sq. feet, the location is bit out off main road so I dropped this society, however, I have seen few more ready buildings nearby and people are already living there...

DSK scheme near by are suddnely asking for 4.5k per sq. feet, few months back they were not getting buyers for 3.8k per sq. feet. The 2bhk there is very small.
    CommentQuote
  • I am considering to purchase a flat in Venezia, request some senior members to provide feedback about the area,the builder,construction quality..thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • TheHulk; Have you booked flat in Venezia?

Seniors members please provide some feedback about the project and the cost
    CommentQuote
  • Hi manish3dplm;

Though the flat is spacious & has good layout but i backed out bcoz of below reasons
    -No proper approach road
    -no shops nearby
    -up keeping of the society is not good- garden dried up,swimming pool not maintained & had leakage issues too.

hope this helps:)
    CommentQuote