Last updated: April 17 2017
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Venezia Homes by Kunal Sancheti Groups in Baner, Pune

Water and Roads

Rakhee, 2 things I wanted to know..

1. Did you check whether this area has (will have) sufficient PMC water ? Or is the builder making some tanks etc for the worst times ?

2. What is the feasibility of roads around this area ? Rohan Seher, Venezia and Multicon are the 3 developers around this area and all are claiming that there are DP roads from Pancard club etc. But then what is the chance of that actually happening in next 2 yrs ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by simantadatta View Post
      Rakhee, 2 things I wanted to know..

1. Did you check whether this area has (will have) sufficient PMC water ? Or is the builder making some tanks etc for the worst times ?

2. What is the feasibility of roads around this area ? Rohan Seher, Venezia and Multicon are the 3 developers around this area and all are claiming that there are DP roads from Pancard club etc. But then what is the chance of that actually happening in next 2 yrs ?

Thanks!
      Is Rakhee a genuine buyer or builders' agent?
      Forget this area, if for end use.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Let us not abuse the anonymity of the forum and start calling people brokers. Some people may have nice personal experiences with builders and be happy with their purchases. Why call them brokers..

Let us this to post all kind of experiences. Everyone hates builders so anyone standing out and saying they had a nice experience becomes a broker. Then 4 people follow up and taunt them. Lets leave this herd mentality behind. Everyone can be in the same position one day, where the world disagrees with what they say.. will the be called mad.. or in this case brokers...

Comment

Also a genuine buyer wants to buy a house. They do research and buy what they believe is best and are happy with it. Just because our views don't match with them they will not become brokers. If someone earns well and feel 2800 is justified thats their opinion.

I know the danger of brokers and builders infiltrating this forum is huge but if every builder is a ******* then where do you buy a house...

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
            Let us not abuse the anonymity of the forum and start calling people brokers. Some people may have nice personal experiences with builders and be happy with their purchases. Why call them brokers..

Let us this to post all kind of experiences. Everyone hates builders so anyone standing out and saying they had a nice experience becomes a broker. Then 4 people follow up and taunt them. Lets leave this herd mentality behind. Everyone can be in the same position one day, where the world disagrees with what they say.. will the be called mad.. or in this case brokers...
            need to support that.

Comment

From all the posts i read in the previous pages, I feel that Rakhee got intimidated by the strong comments when she wrote the price. Guys.. chill off.. If one has got his/her home then congratulate him/her...Its a great feeling and a sigh of relief when you purchase your dream home. A few 2-3 lacs here or there but a comfort of lifetime. No running here or there for the search of your dream home. No getting exhausted by doing home-search on weekends.

For a upper-middle-class, its once in a life-time commodity. One takes it very seriously and personally. We wouldnt have said to Rakhee those comments, if we were talking to her face-to-face.

If she is willing to wait for another 5 yrs for the development to happen there, then its her call. I guess she is mature enough to know what she means
              Last edited by m_square; August 14 2009, 01:28 AM.
              Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Realacres.. It may be just me but I've always seen you commenting that most projects are bad, and most prices can be a lot cheaper than that.. like 1500-2000 etc. .... Well, that may be your opnion, but have you considered the fact that if we can't buy a flat in proper Baner as the price is high there, and we can't also buy a flat in little outside where there is not much infrastructure as of now... then where do we go ? No offense meant.

Finally, it's possible that in 3-4 yrs from now, when someone else will look into this post, he will think like we think as we think we of Pimple Saudagar today ??

Fact is there's nothing like free lunch, you get what you pay for and in most cases wise purchases are in those places where there is not much infrastructure but good potential for future.

I personally liked venezia's location, it's serene, near to wide roads, no slums... and shops etc seems to be the only challenge but i think that will also fall in place. Water problem is there even in posh Paranjpe property in Baner Pashan link road.

Comment

Broker is a Broker.

Hey guys,

Even I had congratulated Rakhee,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...773/page2.html

but based on my experience, Rakhee is not transparent in what she says.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...773/page4.html

I had asked her why she chose Venezia over Regulus, no answer. Later when a member asked that they are ready to give for 2800, Rakhee said that it is good deal!! When asked about 2700 price, it was due to group bookings!
                  The rate 2700, 2708 ,2710 (such type of Bata rates are by the builders, a buyer in his/her post would round it off). Add to it that the total package was never disclosed despite being asked multiple times by various members.

Also, Rakhee is limited only in this thread i.e. Venezia. Had she been end user, she would have discussed other projects on this forum too. She asked a question & in 2 days booked a flat, then why discuss at first place?

These discrepancies make me suspicious & point towards one thing:- Rakhee is working directly/indirectly for the builder. Call her/him (as we don't know the real name) broker or salesman.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I am tempted to go with realacres logic

Comment

well done realacres !!!

sam......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X