Last updated: April 17 2017
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Venezia Homes by Kunal Sancheti Groups in Baner, Pune

Good one

Good analysis !!!
    Next time brokers will take these points into consideration and will come up with good cover :p

Comment

I think RealAcres is spot on.

Comment

Make your own decision

All in all if you shop around the Baner Area the rates are in the vicinity of 2900
        no matter which builder it is. So I think one has to make up their mind if he / she is ready to buy and just go for it.

So even if we assume that agents / brokers are posting here...bottom line is we have to go and negotiate hard...and whatever rate we find suitable buy at that rate...I think the best solution is government regulation for builder transparency...but in a country like ours ...I don't see that happening too soon....good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          These discrepancies make me suspicious & point towards one thing:- Rakhee is working directly/indirectly for the builder. Call her/him (as we don't know the real name) broker or salesman.
          Time for Rakhee to show up .. probably with a nice picture of her and her new home

else realacres aka mr holmes is da winnaah
          Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Isn't a picture of "her' and "new home" easy to fake for a builder proxy.
            No we don't believe you. Live long "RealAcres". Thanks for spreading
            the light of your wit and removing the ... from the system.

Comment

The main thing was the speed with which "Rakhi" bought the flat after joining
              this forum. She did not need advise from "forum". "I am looking for this flat"
              and "boom" in second post she bought it, ok guys now what are your questions
              for this property, experience with builders, I have all positive things here.

So that means the real rate for this property is below 2000, though you can
              get it for 2900 according to her.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulbhagwat View Post
                Isn't a picture of "her' and "new home" easy to fake for a builder proxy.

Thats so mean of you Rahul. Dont u want to see Rakhee

BTW, you didnt get the joke at the first place :p
                Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Dear RealAcre,

As per based on my experience,builders actually start to negotiate on their quoted price only when they are convinced that the person will actually buy.

- How many builders or their agent will disclose their exact rate and thats also on a public domain like a forum.

Do u think builder will publicize rate like 2710 (Ofcourse to attract visitors) and then state to these visitors that it is impossible for them to seal a deal at this rate ?

- Exact purchased rate was 2708 only .when i quoted 2710 or 2700 it was attempt to round off only.

- If u have observed , I have generally replied to those posts only that seemed genuine buyers and wanted to have some info from a real buyer.

- Why sld i disclose the exact package? Let the real buyer go to the site and negotiate .Now i think i sld not have disclosed rate also. because potential buyer's expectations will always be 2700 or less than that,then only he will feel satisfied.

- I have finished my search .I don't feel any need to visit other threads.

- I have only given info or any other detail when people have again and again asked for that .
                  Now I think i sld not have given those details.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Hey guys,

Even I had congratulated Rakhee,

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-venezia-baner-opposite-pashankar-auto-4773/page2.html[/URL]

but based on my experience, Rakhee is not transparent in what she says.

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-venezia-baner-opposite-pashankar-auto-4773/page4.html[/URL]

I had asked her why she chose Venezia over Regulus, no answer. Later when a member asked that they are ready to give for 2800, Rakhee said that it is good deal!! When asked about 2700 price, it was due to group bookings!
                  The rate 2700, 2708 ,2710 (such type of Bata rates are by the builders, a buyer in his/her post would round it off). Add to it that the total package was never disclosed despite being asked multiple times by various members.

Also, Rakhee is limited only in this thread i.e. Venezia. Had she been end user, she would have discussed other projects on this forum too. She asked a question & in 2 days booked a flat, then why discuss at first place?

These discrepancies make me suspicious & point towards one thing:- Rakhee is working directly/indirectly for the builder. Call her/him (as we don't know the real name) broker or salesman.

Comment

Rakhi might be a builder rep

The more I read Rakhi's responses ...The more I think its the builders rep...the marketing rep who you meet when you go to the site office...I was there 2 days ago...she will speak smooth ...but is deceptive.

why are you explaining so much rakhi.......?.........
                    and how come you are convinced in 2 days to buy a flat like others point out.....dont misguide people and take advantage of their trust....keep this forum honest ...please

Comment

After reading rakhee's last post, I am 100% sure, she is from the builder sales team....Real was spot on to identify a black sheep here
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X