Last updated: September 12 2012
6 | Posts
1984 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer from Pride Purple group on Booking Flat

Hello there to all,

I just wanted to share with you an information on saving Rs.25000 to Rs.35000.

If anyone is interested in any of Pride Purple projects in Pune,here is the offer.

As one of the Flat owner with Pride Purple, I have recieved a Friends referral scheme from Pridepurple group.

In this scheme, if anyone uses my friends referral card on Booking a flat in Pride Purple group, they can save on Rs.35000.

Condition- Flat needs to be booked on or before 30-Nov-2012

Thanks,
    Dj
    Last edited September 11 2012, 11:06 PM.

Re : Offer from Pride Purple group on Booking Flat

hi

Comment

Originally posted by deepakj4u View Post
      Hello there to all,

Dj
      Do you really think people will go mad about this 25K-35K saving when they are going to buy a flat costing 60-70L ?? Great offer :P

Comment

The builder is again trying to fool the buyers. In fact may be some fools go for this massive discount.

Better the builder should give some significant discount for group buying etc. RE is bringing more fun now.

Comment

Originally posted by deepakj4u View Post
          Hello there to all,

If anyone is interested in any of Pride Purple projects in Pune,here is the offer.

As one of the Flat owner with Pride Purple, I have recieved a Friends referral scheme from Pridepurple group.

In this scheme, if anyone uses my friends referral card on Booking a flat in Pride Purple group, they can save on Rs.35000.

Thanks,
          Dj
          Wow, a discount of 20 paise on the rate (assuming it is at least 4500 psqft). Cant the buyers even negotiate so much now?

Comment

Just got this mail as forward from one of my friends who has booked a flat in Life Republic.
            Builder people are offering some money in lieu of referring another buyer.

------------
            Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Kolte Patil Developers Ltd!!

We are pleased to inform you that “Your dream home is shaping up at Life Republic .”

Attached kindly find the Life Republic Progress Updates .

Excellent opportunity to choose your own neighbours within Life Republic!

If you have any of your friends ,relatives, or colleagues looking forward to invest ,you can refer them to Life Republic .

Every reference will fetch you reward points and every reward points will fetch you incentives in form of Cheques and Exclusive Gift Vouchers.*

Now What are you waiting for? Need more details contact us immediately .Offer valid for limited period only.

*Terms & conditions apply.
            --------------------

Comment

This luks like multi-level marketign done for various things like gold coin, shopping coupons etc - so if u r stuck with monies - recover some by referring ur friends & family - nice way to attract buyers - developers are surely gettign innovative - this way they are minimising marketing/sales cost too!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X