Has anyone booked flat in Karan Celsita? It seems to be good project to me. Not sure about the builder..If anyone know about the builder reputation please share.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have been there. I liked the project. I am just not much comfortable with the Dec'10 possession of the C bldg and it is the only bldg which has 2bhk with area around 1000 sq ft.

What is the rate that you are getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes that is correct . Building C will take time,not sure if any booking happened . I am looking for building A or B which would be ready for possesion in nxt 3 months (few options left).It seems as it's almost ready possesion they are not negotiating below 2700. so still thiking abt it..

ppl,
    what's your opinion on Karan celista considering the price they are quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psameer
    Yes that is correct . Building C will take time,not sure if any booking happened . I am looking for building A or B which would be ready for possesion in nxt 3 months (few options left).It seems as it's almost ready possesion they are not negotiating below 2700. so still thiking abt it..

ppl,

There are some resale flats available in A. The owners has informed this to the office guys. If you can give some carrot to office guys, the will help you. The resale apartments have to be lower than builders. Maybe you can crack a deal at sub-2500 mark easily. Btw, regulus is also going for around INR 2600/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Balewadi

Folks,

I have been living in Balewadi for quite some time and have some important suggestions to make :):
    > Rates have considearbly come down and builders are now quoting 2700 for flats which went for 3500 at one time
    > Regulus and Celista are very close to Balewadi Gaon. This is the patch where there is loads of development yet to happen and may take some time.
    > Basic day to day stuff (known brands) are available only at Balewadi phata which is like 1-1.5 Km away.
    > Regulus already has C-D-E buildings been given out. The finishing of the flats is not very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info about regulus finishing, Mr. Vinay_Nayak. Btw, how is the water situation here currently? Do you know anything about Mittals' Crosswinds project near Career forum? I only know that it has been delayed (don't know when the project started) Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody visited KARAN Celista.I found their layout plan very interesting.Does anyone have idea about rate going on there..Any new deals here? when is the possesion of C wing?
    If anyone has any information about Karan celista pls post it here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilat
    Has anybody visited KARAN Celista.I found their layout plan very interesting.Does anyone have idea about rate going on there..Any new deals here? when is the possesion of C wing?

If anyone has any information about Karan celista pls post it here.

Hopeless construction,
      You need GPS to find your way from main entrance gate to elevator:D,
      C will not complete before 2013,
      Internal space is nothing, to walk, a car comes & you have to go into parking:p,
      Builder is scorpio grade. Many false assurances & claims,
      Fit & finish is poor,
      Distance between buildings is so less that you can sleep in bedroom of A wing & get up in B wing:D
      The approach road is there but narrow. There though exists DP road ahead,
      Location is comparatively better but buy at your own risk. Resales are going at low rates as well as there aren't any takers for this project
      Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rates falling down?? u mean balewadi is now lower than wakad?

Originally Posted by psameer
    Yes that is correct . Building C will take time,not sure if any booking happened . I am looking for building A or B which would be ready for possesion in nxt 3 months (few options left).It seems as it's almost ready possesion they are not negotiating below 2700. so still thiking abt it..

ppl,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Distance between buildings is so less that you can sleep in bedroom of A wing & get up in B wing:D

You naughty boy :D

Everybody, don't buy just seeing project-brochure, in reality things will be much different.
      What you see in reality is what you get. Buy only ready-possession.

Everybody, don't buy just seeing project-brochure, in reality things will be much different.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Hopeless construction,
      You need GPS to find your way from main entrance gate to elevator:D,
      C will not complete before 2013,
      Internal space is nothing, to walk, a car comes & you have to go into parking:p,
      Builder is scorpio grade. Many false assurances & claims,
      Fit & finish is poor,
      The approach road is there but narrow. There though exists DP road ahead,
      Location is comparatively better but buy at your own risk. Resales are going at low rates as well as there aren't any takers for this project

Celista means Sell-is-ta(ta)!!

sometimes I wonder what world are you guys living in, this is no Singapore.
      I would recommend not to go by what you see now, but what can happen in future..

I would recommend not to go by what you see now, but what can happen in future..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_sang
    Rates falling down?? u mean balewadi is now lower than wakad?

You have considered a June 2009 posts about rates at 2700 psf and then read a post today about rates of resales lower than builder....

Thats some confusion...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cogito

Hello Mr.Futuristic..looks like you are a new bull in this Pune RE..
    Do you think that future will only be glam and rosy!! Were you around when stock market was at 21K levels and so called futuristic bulls were predicting 30K in 2010...Poor bakras got slaughtered ..the futurisitic advisors then said we always suggests stop loss!! Do you think you can have stop loss in RE.. No one is pessimist here..But over optimism is kiddish if not backed by mature analysis!!
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like you got badly butchered at 21K search4re?

Mature analysis is indeed required but mature analysis doesnt mean outright rejection with one sweep. Somehow I see a pattern with Seniors to dismiss a RE in one stroke.. pros/cons of RE are never discussed.. its very easy to be critical of something .as its easy to write and fun to read...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cogito
    Seems like you got badly butchered at 21K search4re?

Mature analysis is indeed required but mature analysis doesnt mean outright rejection with one sweep. Somehow I see a pattern with Seniors to dismiss a RE in one stroke.. pros/cons of RE are never discussed.. its very easy to be critical of something .as its easy to write and fun to read...

losses yes..Some sense prevailed and saved me my hard earned money...I dont think there is outright rejection..ppl do talk about VFM..To be very honest ppl treat pune re like stock market or virtual investment... and that is where the problems have started!! Again whatever you think is your VFM you should go ahead with that!!
    CommentQuote
  • i do agree that Pune has become RE stock market, but tell me why it should not.. and for that matter the whole genesis of RE is for security(financial) .. off late its just become more vivid with IT guys having good cash in hand..

22 yr old collge grad with first salary equivalent or more than his dads last salary sums this thing..

what say ?

Cogito...
    CommentQuote