Has anyone booked flat in Karan Celsita? It seems to be good project to me. Not sure about the builder..If anyone know about the builder reputation please share.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cogito
    i do agree that Pune has become RE stock market, but tell me why it should not.. and for that matter the whole genesis of RE is for security(financial) .. off late its just become more vivid with IT guys having good cash in hand..

22 yr old collge grad with first salary equivalent or more than his dads last salary sums this thing..

what say ?

Cogito...

Now we r doing full circle here!! The issue of Pune RE and ITG role was discusses in many threads!! ITGs vehemently denied their role in Pune RE dramatic price increases though!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • ITGs denial...naturally.. we are Indians ...genes wont allow ..

i wonder why truth was discussed and debated ??????

Cogito..
    CommentQuote
  • Construction quality is not good - big cracks in wall

I had visited site and saw ready possession flats in A and B wing. There are big cracks in the walls about which when I asked builder, reply was - "all new construction has such cracks and we fill up once building is 2 yrs old". I can accept few cracks but in celista it wasn't normal. Also what is assurance builder will fill them once construction is complete?
    CommentQuote
  • make a visit again, take a snap and post it online .. all those who can afford to take flat now a days go through internet..

Cogito.. Ergo sum... :)))))
    CommentQuote
    sometimes I wonder what world are you guys living in, this is no Singapore.
    I would recommend not to go by what you see now, but what can happen in future..

Yes, Bang on the point. This is no singapore by any means... but rates are quite closer to singapore if not same..
    CommentQuote
  • Can't

Originally Posted by cogito
    make a visit again, take a snap and post it online .. all those who can afford to take flat now a days go through internet..

Cogito.. Ergo sum... :)))))

I am out of India now and can't visit again. Whatever I am telling is of Oct 15th, 2009.
    CommentQuote
  • Oops didnt notice that. thanks. wish it was true though
    Originally Posted by sanav3
    You have considered a June 2009 posts about rates at 2700 psf and then read a post today about rates of resales lower than builder....

Thats some confusion...
    CommentQuote
    Mature analysis is indeed required but mature analysis doesnt mean outright rejection with one sweep. Somehow I see a pattern with Seniors to dismiss a RE in one stroke.. pros/cons of RE are never discussed.. its very easy to be critical of something .as its easy to write and fun to read...

Man, then let us know the reasons for why one should we buy RE in Pune as of now in general. Then we can putforth our points as well in this regard.
    Originally Posted by kulkarnipb
    I had visited site and saw ready possession flats in A and B wing. There are big cracks in the walls about which when I asked builder, reply was - "all new construction has such cracks and we fill up once building is 2 yrs old". I can accept few cracks but in celista it wasn't normal. Also what is assurance builder will fill them once construction is complete?

The C was supposed to get completed in early 2010 i.e. this year. Did you even see slabs there?:D Don't trust the builders when they say that they will do this & that later. Buy on what you see today.
    CommentQuote
  • I had seen few slabs .. 3~4 + floors a month back...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    I had seen few slabs .. 3~4 + floors a month back...

3-4 slabs? So, the builder has finally started doing something. Visted last in mid 09. Btw, how many floors will be there for C? I think 11 floors will be difficult, space looks cramped & some told that the building would be of 7 floors. Any update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    I had seen few slabs .. 3~4 + floors a month back...

My UC project (in Hadapsar) had been going at snail space due to low bookings and possession already delayed by 1 year.
    The good thing is I have cancelled my booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Karan Celista is the worst project I have ever seen. Builder "Anshul Group" is one of the worst builder in pune. Below are the problems in the building.
    1. Lots of big cracks, you can even see from outside in A wing.
    2.Lots of leakage in building. In many flats water leakage is still a problem after 3 years of possession. Water leaks from wall and whoever has done Paint and POP, has water patches in wall.
    3.Builder has not provided any PMC water connection yet. Water is supplied from water tanker. Society members are end up with paying almost Rs4000/month for society maintenance due to water charges.
    4. Builder is very shrewd. He builds club house structure before starting B and C wing so that he can sell flats by showing club house. Now because of construction club house is in total mess. All over the place you can see cement patches in club house. Even though he build club structure long back, club house is still not functioning. Swimming pool and GYM is still not ready even after 4 years since builder has took the money for club house.
    5. There is a big electricity flaw in the society. Whenever lights go off, few lights come on generator and when electricity comes back, main switch board will trip and all of your house lights will go off. You need to manually switch on the main switch. Just imagine how painful it is when lights goes off in the middle of night and it is very risky too. Society members has already told builder for the same but he is not ready to take any action and he is putting all society members’ life in danger. If something will go wrong in society then builder will be the responsible.
    6.Builder is very conning and he has not transferred B wing deposit charges to society even though he has handed over the B wing society.
    7.Once all the flats sold out, he will not show any interest and will do construction at his own pace. He started Karan Celista in 2008 and still in 2012 he has not completed construction. Just for 3 buildings he took more than 4 years.
    8. On the name of landscape garden, he has build just 20X6 feet garden J.
    He sold same parking to 2 people and now they are fighting with each other J

List is countless and recently society has filed complaint against “Anshul builders” in consumer forum.
    He has recently launched “anshul casa”. Whoever is booking there, beware that you will get only 50% of whatever builder will promise. You will get royal treatment before you book the flat and once you booked you need to take appointment even to meet there marketing person and he will never pick you phone.
    CommentQuote
  • Anymore feedback on this project?

I am being quoted a ready possession flat, 2 BHK for around 65 Lakhs. Don't know if it is a good deal. Sale-able area is 1290 SQF and flats are on 8th floor. Looking at going rates in Balewadi area, it doesn't sound like a bad deal, given quality of construction is ok.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghav12
    Anymore feedback on this project?

I am being quoted a ready possession flat, 2 BHK for around 65 Lakhs. Don't know if it is a good deal. Sale-able area is 1290 SQF and flats are on 8th floor. Looking at going rates in Balewadi area, it doesn't sound like a bad deal, given quality of construction is ok.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

As said before, its a junk project. Forget it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    As said before, its a junk project. Forget it.

Have visited this project. Salesman claims that problems which surfaced in earlier phases will not happen with current phase. Admitted of having water problems and they get water from tankers nowadays.

Other than that layout for 2 BHK is very strange and they seem to have wasted a lot of space. Total carpet area for 2 BHK is around 1000 sqf but living room and kitchen area is extremely small and you'll struggle to fit in even a small dining table. Bedrooms are huge particularly the master bedroom. Overall their initial quote was 65 Lakhs which is in sync with prevailing rates at Balewadi. But for this strange layout, I would have gone for it. However, their 3 BHK's are very well planned and have lot of spaces, but falling outside my budget - 85 lakhs.
    CommentQuote