Karan celista in Baner

Last updated: August 10 2012
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Karan celista in Baner

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    As said before, its a junk project. Forget it.
    Have visited this project. Salesman claims that problems which surfaced in earlier phases will not happen with current phase. Admitted of having water problems and they get water from tankers nowadays.

Other than that layout for 2 BHK is very strange and they seem to have wasted a lot of space. Total carpet area for 2 BHK is around 1000 sqf but living room and kitchen area is extremely small and you'll struggle to fit in even a small dining table. Bedrooms are huge particularly the master bedroom. Overall their initial quote was 65 Lakhs which is in sync with prevailing rates at Balewadi. But for this strange layout, I would have gone for it. However, their 3 BHK's are very well planned and have lot of spaces, but falling outside my budget - 85 lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by raghav12 View Post
      Have visited this project. Salesman claims that problems which surfaced in earlier phases will not happen with current phase. Admitted of having water problems and they get water from tankers nowadays.

Other than that layout for 2 BHK is very strange and they seem to have wasted a lot of space. Total carpet area for 2 BHK is around 1000 sqf but living room and kitchen area is extremely small and you'll struggle to fit in even a small dining table. Bedrooms are huge particularly the master bedroom. Overall their initial quote was 65 Lakhs which is in sync with prevailing rates at Balewadi. But for this strange layout, I would have gone for it. However, their 3 BHK's are very well planned and have lot of spaces, but falling outside my budget - 85 lakhs.
      This builder is notorious for making fake claims. What is the guarantee that there won't be seepages in new phase ? Tell him that you will pay only 50% now & 50% if there are no seepages and then see what he says.

I don't believe builders' words until & unless the builder is reputed (not many in Pune) & there is 3rd part quality check from reputed labs like CIDC-CQRA etc.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by raghav12 View Post
        Anymore feedback on this project?

I am being quoted a ready possession flat, 2 BHK for around 65 Lakhs. Don't know if it is a good deal. Sale-able area is 1290 SQF and flats are on 8th floor. Looking at going rates in Balewadi area, it doesn't sound like a bad deal, given quality of construction is ok.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
        Even after hearing the first hand experience about his project.....the list of problems u want to buy a flat for 65 lakh rs???

Looks insane to me

Comment

Shoddy Work in Karan Celista Balewadi

I was looking for a rented flat in karan celista. Its the worst that I have seen. Almost all flats have leakage in ceilings, cracks are there. Swimming pool still not working and the list goes on and on....

I was looking for a flat owned by Abhijeet Jadhav B-301 in Karan Celista. Even he disappointed me. He took my Rs.10,000 in advance, To get the flat painted in time so I can take posession. But nothing was done even after more than 2 weeks. Eachtim I enquired, I got different excuses. If by chance you are looking forward for this flat. Be ware of the owner as he is only and only money minded.

I had to look another flat in urgency since this owner did not completed what he had promised at the time of taking my hard earned money. Now is not returning money saying that its legal and its policy.

What a shame and un worthy human being

Comment

Originally posted by novarajat View Post
            I was looking for a rented flat in karan celista. Its the worst that I have seen. Almost all flats have leakage in ceilings, cracks are there. Swimming pool still not working and the list goes on and on....

I was looking for a flat owned by Abhijeet Jadhav B-301 in Karan Celista. Even he disappointed me. He took my Rs.10,000 in advance, To get the flat painted in time so I can take posession. But nothing was done even after more than 2 weeks. Eachtim I enquired, I got different excuses. If by chance you are looking forward for this flat. Be ware of the owner as he is only and only money minded.

I had to look another flat in urgency since this owner did not completed what he had promised at the time of taking my hard earned money. Now is not returning money saying that its legal and its policy.

What was the reason you went for flat in this society when you knew there were so many problems?

Comment

Maybe he is Sholay Thakur style - खतरो से खेलने का शौक है हमे !

Comment

Originally posted by novarajat View Post

Seems the owner after buying at Celista got some qualities of builders....fooling buyers. I am sad to hear that, but its good that you mentioned this here & I am thankful to you for that. And from next, make the payment by cheque, so that you have some documentary proof for the same.

Btw, came across news that a resident in Celista got his furniture damaged due to water seepage. The complains to builder as falling on deaf ears as usual.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X