Last updated: December 15 2009
10 | Posts
3515 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midori Towers

Hi Friends,

Does anyone have information about project Midori Towers located at Pimple Nilakh? What is the current rate, how is the location, what is the reputation of the builder.

I visited the site, liked it, however, Balewadi Smashan Bhumi is directly visible from west side of flats. The sales person told that it is not operational. Does anyone has idea?

Thanks
    Amol

Re : Midori Towers

I visited site long back (amost 8 months). Site was under water during rainy season. Road infornt of whistling palm was under water for more than 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
      I visited site long back (amost 8 months). Site was under water during rainy season. Road infornt of whistling palm was under water for more than 2 days.
      That is scary.

Comment

Midori

Hi,

Does anyone have information about project Midori Towers located at Pimple Nilakh? Is there any water blockage problem? Does anyone has idea?

Thanks
        Arpit

Comment

Water logging during mosoons is severe issue. Whether that crematorium is currently operational or not is not an issue, if it is there, it will be operational tomorrow. I have seen some people's flat in which the smoke of dead bodies come in. Also, seeing dead bodies every now & then is not good omen.

The only thing which these Vikram developers are banking upon is the proposed bridge to Baner over that river. However, buying based on anything 'PROPOSED' amounts to speculation.

Considering in totality, it is a project which I won't even think about (in fact I had forgotten already, this thread made me recollect everything).
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Question regarding MIDORI

Hello Realacres,

Please tell me if you have seen this practically or have got a feedback on same.

Actually I have visited the site today and did not notice about it.

Please guide me with more information as I had almost made my mind of buying the flat in MIdori before reading your reply.

Thanks In Advance
            Smrati

Comment

Originally posted by vinitbhamare
              why you do not want to disclose price details. Anybody who visits site, must got pricing details, and expects others to tell about pricing. If you are open with others. people will trust and will help you.
              When I visited site, I was quoted Rs 3000 / sqft. But that was 5 months back.

Comment

Originally posted by greetsmrati View Post
                Hello Realacres,

Please tell me if you have seen this practically or have got a feedback on same.

Please guide me with more information as I had almost made my mind of buying the flat in MIdori before reading your reply.

Thanks In Advance
                Smrati
                Smarti,
                I found Midori's 3 BHK floor plan to be one of the best, however I dropped it because of Smashan Bhoomi. The sale's lady said that the smashan bhoomi is not operational, but I found it untrue.

Comment

Originally posted by greetsmrati View Post
                  Hello Realacres,

Thanks In Advance
                  Smrati
                  Water logging, yes seen. Smashan bhoomi not seen from inside. However, it's best to avoid this project. The only thing the salesgy will tell is the PROPOSED bridge conncecting it to Baner.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

As realacre pointed out, somehow the land of this project is near smashan bhoomi( operational or unoperational), I would prefer to avoid it.
                    Though I am not superstitious person but don't even want to take chance with the biggest investment of my life. Negative energies in this location puts the psychological pressure on person and person starts cursing his sweet home for all mishappening in his life.

Just my mentality...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X