Prices reduced in Nanded City

Last updated: July 18 2014
100 | Posts
30409 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices reduced in Nanded City

Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?

Re : Prices reduced in Nanded City

I heard they are giving possesion in 2 years and have not even started construction. Also did you like Magarpatta construction quality? I love the landscaping and the way they have planned it but quality of housing is bad.

Comment

Magaapatta city construction was really bad 3 yrs back. That time may be they were not professional builders. Not sure abt latest buildings. For Nanded city project they collect bookings without any details like building location, flat layout. Then they call one by one and ask to select based on layout and only 4 buildings were open. No location of building mentioned. Many people cancled bookings.

Comment

Is Nanded city project still under way ?

Comment

Remember these kind of cities take almost 5 years for getting the real benifit of the city infrastructure. Better to go for a ready/nearing possesion

Comment

Only the sample flat. Sometimes I wonder that this project may well become a sample project itself. Don't know who will buy at a place which is good for farmhouse & large part is outside PMC limits. Have you all seen that octroi post near Nanded City gate?
            Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            Is Nanded city project still under way ?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Only sample flat LOL
              So basically project did not take off. When I saw the initial advt of this project in newspaper, I mentioned to my friend that this is most vurnerable project to any negetive movement in theeconomy and to its bad luck we had relatively big slump.

Comment

Nandedcity current status

Dear All,
                Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
                initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
                Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
                Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by vivekpsl View Post
                  Dear All,
                  Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
                  initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
                  Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
                  Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.
                  LOL... I like the English of these brokers. Not that my English is any good, but nothing beats "broker English".
                  A house is a dream, hunting for one is a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Krpune View Post
                    LOL... I like the English of these brokers. Not that my English is any good, but nothing beats "broker English".

LOL thats very true, and why not, all uneducated people become either builder(if they have money) or broker, or an autowala

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X