Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard they are giving possesion in 2 years and have not even started construction. Also did you like Magarpatta construction quality? I love the landscaping and the way they have planned it but quality of housing is bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Magaapatta city construction was really bad 3 yrs back. That time may be they were not professional builders. Not sure abt latest buildings. For Nanded city project they collect bookings without any details like building location, flat layout. Then they call one by one and ask to select based on layout and only 4 buildings were open. No location of building mentioned. Many people cancled bookings.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Nanded city project still under way ?
    CommentQuote
  • Remember these kind of cities take almost 5 years for getting the real benifit of the city infrastructure. Better to go for a ready/nearing possesion
    CommentQuote
  • Only the sample flat. Sometimes I wonder that this project may well become a sample project itself:D. Don't know who will buy at a place which is good for farmhouse & large part is outside PMC limits. Have you all seen that octroi post near Nanded City gate?
    Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Is Nanded city project still under way ?
    CommentQuote
  • Only sample flat LOL
    So basically project did not take off. When I saw the initial advt of this project in newspaper, I mentioned to my friend that this is most vurnerable project to any negetive movement in theeconomy and to its bad luck we had relatively big slump.
    CommentQuote
  • Nandedcity current status

Dear All,
    Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
    initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
    Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
    Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekpsl
    Dear All,
    initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
    Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.

LOL... I like the English of these brokers. Not that my English is any good, but nothing beats "broker English".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krpune
    LOL... I like the English of these brokers. Not that my English is any good, but nothing beats "broker English".

LOL:D:D:D thats very true, and why not, all uneducated people become either builder(if they have money) or broker, or an autowala
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,

Yes I agree, investment in Pune RE is solution to poverty in this world. All middle class people will become crorepathi of tomorrow.

Pune builders should launch projects in Africa/Bangladesh etc to eradicate poverty there too. What do you think?
    CommentQuote
  • I am NRI and I can't afford it anywhere in or around Pune may it be Nanded City or Hinjewadi or Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish, you are NRI-USA, NRI-Europe, NRI-Australia, NRI-Middle east? What do you mean you cannot afford a house in Pune? Plenty of options out there man. (i heard somewhere on this forum, a flat in london is cheaper than a flat in Pune). Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed that there are too many option but considering the price, I dont think I want to buy anything at this point of time. Better I sit on cash for a while, keep myself debt-free and possibly invest in share market SIP by SIP ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpune
    I am NRI and I can't afford it anywhere in or around Pune may it be Nanded City or Hinjewadi or Wakad.

I am DESI and can afford anywhere in Pune if bank gives home-loan of 100 times annual salary at 0%.

Me and wife are ready to pay 90% of salary as EMI, survive on peanuts and travel by crowded PMT buses :D
    American banks, please donate me 0.xxx% of QE2 to buy RE in Pune. Hurry up only few flats left :D

BTW anybody read DNA today? Free gifts are offered if you visit property-exhibition on 19-21 Nov at Empress Garden.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All,

i think 2 years r completed after starting this project...and u r saying good progress??

So what is the expected complation date according to them??
    CommentQuote