Last updated: July 18 2014
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prices reduced in Nanded City

Originally posted by vivekpsl View Post
    Dear All,
    Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
    initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
    Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
    Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.

Yes I agree, investment in Pune RE is solution to poverty in this world. All middle class people will become crorepathi of tomorrow.

Pune builders should launch projects in Africa/Bangladesh etc to eradicate poverty there too. What do you think?

Comment

I am NRI and I can't afford it anywhere in or around Pune may it be Nanded City or Hinjewadi or Wakad.

Comment

Ashish, you are NRI-USA, NRI-Europe, NRI-Australia, NRI-Middle east? What do you mean you cannot afford a house in Pune? Plenty of options out there man. (i heard somewhere on this forum, a flat in london is cheaper than a flat in Pune). Is this true?

Comment

Agreed that there are too many option but considering the price, I dont think I want to buy anything at this point of time. Better I sit on cash for a while, keep myself debt-free and possibly invest in share market SIP by SIP

Comment

Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
            I am NRI and I can't afford it anywhere in or around Pune may it be Nanded City or Hinjewadi or Wakad.
            I am DESI and can afford anywhere in Pune if bank gives home-loan of 100 times annual salary at 0%.

Me and wife are ready to pay 90% of salary as EMI, survive on peanuts and travel by crowded PMT buses
            American banks, please donate me 0.xxx% of QE2 to buy RE in Pune. Hurry up only few flats left

BTW anybody read DNA today? Free gifts are offered if you visit property-exhibition on 19-21 Nov at Empress Garden.
            Last edited by hitmady; November 18 2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Dear All,
              initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
              Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.
              i think 2 years r completed after starting this project...and u r saying good progress??

So what is the expected complation date according to them??

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
                i think 2 years r completed after starting this project...and u r saying good progress??

So what is the expected complation date according to them??
                The rate quoted currently is 3000psf & the commited completion date is sometime in 2013 for a building whose plinth level work is going on.

Comment

Dear All,
                  Future is beautiful or ugly, that will be decided in future. This type of huge projects take 10-12 yrs to develop fully. I don't wan't to book a flat for my grandchildren

Comment

Dear All,
                    Future is beautiful or ugly that will be decided in the future. This type of megaproject take 10-12 yrs to develop. I don't want to purchase a flat for my grandchildren

Comment

Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
                      Future is beautiful or ugly that will be decided in the future. This type of megaproject take 10-12 yrs to develop. I don't want to purchase a flat for my grandchildren
                      Make it 25 yrs as it is double the size of Magarpatta & MP City is going on post 11 yrs & it saw RE boom as well.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X