Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    i think 2 years r completed after starting this project...and u r saying good progress??

So what is the expected complation date according to them??

The rate quoted currently is 3000psf & the commited completion date is sometime in 2013 for a building whose plinth level work is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekpsl
    Dear All,
    Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
    initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
    Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
    Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.

Future is beautiful or ugly, that will be decided in future. This type of huge projects take 10-12 yrs to develop fully. I don't wan't to book a flat for my grandchildren:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekpsl
    Dear All,
    Now rates in NC are 2950 for 2 bhk and around 3150 for 2.5 bhk.
    initially started almost sold out .Developement is good.few buildings come up to 5th ,6th slab.
    Area and location site is pleseant really beutiful.
    Investment in NC is really a good planing for future.Area around NC is developing very fastly more than 20000 famililies will be there in NC so connectivityof NC they should thik and plan and future wil be beautiful.

Future is beautiful or ugly that will be decided in the future. This type of megaproject take 10-12 yrs to develop. I don't want to purchase a flat for my grandchildren:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Future is beautiful or ugly that will be decided in the future. This type of megaproject take 10-12 yrs to develop. I don't want to purchase a flat for my grandchildren:D

Make it 25 yrs as it is double the size of Magarpatta & MP City is going on post 11 yrs & it saw RE boom as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid such huge projects which have no definite timeline for completion. Most of the builders in Pune dont have the capacity and experience to create townships. Avoid township projects here. Its better to pay some extra money and buy in ready possession or almost completed projects.
    CommentQuote

Dear ,
    keep attitude as it is ,i think u r always misunderstood things good
    i m not a broker .
    CommentQuote
  • Broker ???i m not a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Avoid such huge projects which have no definite timeline for completion. Most of the builders in Pune dont have the capacity and experience to create townships. Avoid township projects here. Its better to pay some extra money and buy in ready possession or almost completed projects.

+1. MP City picked up well especially in later part as IT & other offices of major cos started coming in & around Hadapsar. Some who work at Vimannagar too bought at MP City. Now, there is nothing around Nanded City on entire Sinhagad road & Sinhagad rd itself has been saturated with no major developments possible. Hence, Nanded City growth momentum in medium term will be slow as their buyers are mostly speculators. Those who want to buy (end users) will buy in some project on Sinhagad rd itself & closer to city area or some may go to Warje.

I fail to understand who the target buyers except for investors are for Nanded City?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I fail to understand who the target buyers except for investors are for Nanded City?

Either people who feel that they missed bus by not buying around 2003-04 :D
    Or speculators who caught the bus & now want to hop to another bus :D

I feel both will loose coz of different time-frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. MP City picked up well especially in later part as IT & other offices of major cos started coming in & around Hadapsar. Some who work at Vimannagar too bought at MP City. Now, there is nothing around Nanded City on entire Sinhagad road & Sinhagad rd itself has been saturated with no major developments possible. Hence, Nanded City growth momentum in medium term will be slow as their buyers are mostly speculators.

That might be the reason they have chnaged the plan and now included IT park ....another attempt to sell..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    That might be the reason they have chnaged the plan and now included IT park ....another attempt to sell..

They also had plans for animation industry & even Google, don't know what happened later. Seems all these pulled out & Google wasn't interested. However, Yes Bank is going to open their branch here (they already have an ATM at the entrance) :bab (6):.
    CommentQuote
  • How many animation parks are people expecting to come up in Pune? What is the market - are they expecting legalization of "savita bhabhi" type comics!? :D

On Google and IT and IT: There is no more scope for IT expansion. India cannot compete on labour arbitrage. Functional and domain knowledge in India is poor, we are competing with Latin America, Vietnam and Eastern Europe; places where wages are much lower and people are much more productive.

I see Nagar road, Viman Nagar having scores of hotels and "retail" space, and much of them are empty. Magarpatta and Amanora are planning to have retail wars. Not sure if they understand what is happening around the globe. Not that the world will come to an end, but we will not see a secular bull run in another 5 years or so.

Worse, we may head towards a "double dip" recession.

The only ecomony that is running smooth is the black market in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krpune
    How many animation parks are people expecting to come up in Pune? What is the market - are they expecting legalization of "savita bhabhi" type comics!? :D

On Google and IT and IT: There is no more scope for IT expansion. India cannot compete on labour arbitrage. Functional and domain knowledge in India is poor, we are competing with Latin America, Vietnam and Eastern Europe; places where wages are much lower and people are much more productive.

I see Nagar road, Viman Nagar having scores of hotels and "retail" space, and much of them are empty. Magarpatta and Amanora are planning to have retail wars. Not sure if they understand what is happening around the globe. Not that the world will come to an end, but we will not see a secular bull run in another 5 years or so.

Worse, we may head towards a "double dip" recession.
    The only ecomony that is running smooth is the black market in India.

Right said Krpune. Some people are perennially day-dreaming 'Mera Bharat Mahaan".
    The problem is not about good PLANS but getting BASICS THINGS RIGHT.
    People speculating about upcoming malls, IT industry, DP road and future appreciation in their areas should check how many uncongested-roads and good foot-paths are there.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on NC?

Are they going to do conveyance deed with the buyers?

What are the current rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joshiga
    Any update on NC?

Are they going to do conveyance deed with the buyers?

What are the current rates?

NC is crap. Though the constro is going on, just visit it through Sinhagad rd & then see for yourself. Btw, why do you want to make Bobada Pawar & Co. more rich by buying in projects like Nanded City??
    CommentQuote