Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Awaiting your feedback for the same.

I am new to this group and waiting more information from joshiga.
    I visited nanded city last week. construction in going on at many places
    many building are near to complition with internal roads.
    Want somes views on nanded city.
    CommentQuote
  • Updates at NC.

There are 2 things which I would like to share. These are this weeks updates of NC.

1.) The flats which were supposed to be ready in Nov 11 are now pushed to Dec 12. The reason is lack of basic infra like water, sewage, power. These things are absent though they are constructing buildings. Don't know why they are constructing buildings before putting basic infra in place first ? This maybe the marketing strategy for the builder to show the buildings from outside but nothing inside in reality:D. Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao .

2.) The project, 'Aasawari' is of 22 floors but it has just ground level parking. Ridiculous . Man, where the hell people will park their cars/bikes ?? Nowadays, 11 floor buildings also come with 2 level car park. The margin spaces will be wasted in parking areas meaning less/no open space around the buildings.

This is the first project where I am seeing building of 22 floors having severe parking issues.
    CommentQuote
  • yes if parking is issue then it wud be night mare, same thng i have seen in adtiya gardn city, hell of parking issue, if fire brigade or ambulance has to come frm whr it wil cme (frm helipad :)), one person takes a car inside, other can't walk also...
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures of Nanded city

Here are the pictures of Nanded city work in progress taken on 18th April

http://.blogspot.com/2011/04/visit-to-nanded-city-pune-on-18th-april.html

I am optimistic about this township taking a good shape in 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks realacres for your information but I am agree on only one point that is parking issue, the another point I am disagree . People who making township of 700 acres definatly going to give all basic facilities such as water lights, sewage etc. and work is going on site you can see it on site. definatly it take time but they want to sell flats, Without this basic things nobody will purchase flats and about parking issue when I ask NC guys they told there will common parking area for each building which having succient space for all but that need to crosscheck....:bab (38):
    Afterall they are making large invesments so they are more concerns than us as they want sell 18000 flats in township . Big risk :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ireal1
    Yes, we are all awaiting your response.

Reality Check: Rate in NC has increased to 3750/- now. Trned so far (opened at 3250/-, slashed it down to 2500/-briefly, moved to 2750/-, increased nominally to 2850/-, increased bravely to 3200/- and further increased it to 3750/-) :) ..No reason cited for Rate increase. :)

Looking at above rate of 3750 from June.
    Recently checked with NC guy. Quoted 3250 rate.

Surprising thing was, he was not ready to give possession date. He was saying, "2 years from today i.e. booking".

Reg. commercial (IT park etc.) he said it is very far away like more than 4 years. Nothing is known as of now.

AFAIR, NC has been launched in the past n relaunched last yr (?). Lookin at the sales guys in the stall, looked like they had become neutral... no energy, no enthu, no expressions on the face...

Will be good if some1 shares info on what is the claimed USP of NC (like HJ townships talk abt walk to work etc.)?

Looking forward to genuine responses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Looking at above rate of 3750 from June.
    Recently checked with NC guy. Quoted 3250 rate.

Surprising thing was, he was not ready to give possession date. He was saying, "2 years from today i.e. booking".

Reg. commercial (IT park etc.) he said it is very far away like more than 4 years. Nothing is known as of now.

AFAIR, NC has been launched in the past n relaunched last yr (?). Lookin at the sales guys in the stall, looked like they had become neutral... no energy, no enthu, no expressions on the face...

Will be good if some1 shares info on what is the claimed USP of NC (like HJ townships talk abt walk to work etc.)?

Looking forward to genuine responses.

Hey_pune friend,
    when did you enquired about the NC rates, i have enquired rates in sakal exhibition on Saturday the rates quoted are 3750.
    CommentQuote
  • this nanded city appears like a super duper sure shot guaranteed flop like aftab shivdasani's movies. i have been hearing about this city for close to three years and it does not appear to have quite taken off.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    Hey_pune friend,
    when did you enquired about the NC rates, i have enquired rates in sakal exhibition on Saturday the rates quoted are 3750.

Same place. Sales guy quoted rate verbally, no cost sheet was given.

Surprising.. either i heard it wrong or sales guy goofed up on the current rate to be quoted
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend

Same thing was said who booked in 2009 :D.

Earlier they used to say that they have spoken with Google & alongwith Google, there will be 'Animation Sector' exclusively for animation purpose. Maybe they want to show Bobada Pawar as Pokemon :D.

Their website was also not updated for loooooong period of time. As far as salesguys expression are concerned, yes, it is true that there is no enthu at all, not only for NC but even for even more builders as well.

Btw, I stopped attending these RE exhibi as the real things were never disclosed at exhibis. To make matters worse for me, the salesreps whom I know, used to keep their mouths shut when they used to see me. Happened with me twice. Maybe they feared loosing the naada of their pyjamas in exhibis itself :D.

The USP is NCP .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    Hey_pune friend,

i got the following in my mails last week... i have never talked to anyone about NC before... :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello ,
    1 BHK price is 3250 rs/sq
    2 BHK and 3 BHK 3750 rs/sq

I booked flat in Jan 2011 that time foundation is over for my building. Two days before I got letter for 5 slab complition. My possession date as per agreement is Aug -2012. I think work going as per schedule for my building.
    This is For information. Let us share similar information for more clarity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    i got the following in my mails last week... i have never talked to anyone about NC before... :)

NC should sell property at correct price rather than spending huge amount of money on marketing...their sales team is present in every real estate promotion exhibitions....They are inflating prices so that those who have already bought properties should feel that their asset is appreciating...but it is creating huge problems for them as it is a very big project with some thousands of apartments...I'd prefer to buy a resale at DSK vishwa than NC....Magarpatta only became success after attracting IT companies in it and in near by area...moreover Hadpasar is on main highway..NC is on one side of city with no commercial presence....not sure future of project if opposition comes in power in the next elections!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    I found some photo updates on nanded city website

WELCOME TO NANDED CITY

This is FYI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by plan2011
    NC should sell property at correct price rather than spending huge amount of money on marketing...their sales team is present in every real estate promotion exhibitions....They are inflating prices so that those who have already bought properties should feel that their asset is appreciating...but it is creating huge problems for them as it is a very big project with some thousands of apartments...I'd prefer to buy a resale at DSK vishwa than NC....Magarpatta only became success after attracting IT companies in it and in near by area...moreover Hadpasar is on main highway..NC is on one side of city with no commercial presence....

+1

not sure future of project if opposition comes in power in the next elections!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Btw, Magarpatta City has multiple roads for access to the project but in case of NC, there is just one:- Sinhagad rd & man, if you get stuck in heavy traffic at Anandnagar which is 5 km from the project, you will be delayed to home/office.

I find it surprising how can PMC sanction several projects on Sinhagad which doesn't have any other approach road to it ?
    CommentQuote