Last updated: July 18 2014
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prices reduced in Nanded City

Originally posted by joshiga View Post
    Any update on NC?

Are they going to do conveyance deed with the buyers?

What are the current rates?
    NC is crap. Though the constro is going on, just visit it through Sinhagad rd & then see for yourself. Btw, why do you want to make Bobada Pawar & Co. more rich by buying in projects like Nanded City??
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      NC is crap. Though the constro is going on, just visit it through Sinhagad rd & then see for yourself. Btw, why do you want to make Bobada Pawar & Co. more rich by buying in projects like Nanded City??
      Asking about NC makes Pawar and Co. richer?! I didn't know that.

You certainly seem to have some personal grudge against Pawar and co.

Instead of only negative comments why don't you suggest a better project at same price?

Comment

Instead of only negative comments why don't you suggest a better project at same price?
        I think everyone in maharashtra should have a personal grudge against bobada pawar and co. Just go through the tehelka article on land grabbing by these morons, posted by a forum member. Its a eye-owner about the shameless deeds done by Mah politicos, especially bobada and yeda.

Many projects in Pune, have some or other linkage with bobada..so as lil bit aware citizens...if we can, we should stay away from them, its like contributing to bobada's deeds. But its one's choice, and its plainly my view. Don't take it personal, Joshi
        Last edited by Neo007; May 24 2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo007 View Post
          I think everyone in maharashtra should have a personal grudge against bobada pawar and co. Just go through the tehelka article on land grabbing by these morons, posted by a forum member. Its a eye-owner about the shameless deeds done by Mah politicos, especially bobada and yeda.

Many projects in Pune, have some or other linkage with bobada..so as lil bit aware citizens...if we can, we should stay away from them, its like contributing to bobada's deeds. But its one's choice, and its plainly my view. Don't take it personal, Joshi saheb
          I never take forum talks much seriously, particularly a person with code name '007'.

Comment

I never take forum talks much seriously, particularly a person with code name '007'.
            In that case, you can go ahead and book in NC

Comment

Originally posted by Neo007 View Post
              In that case, you can go ahead and book in NC
              Thanks for the advice, but as I said I would prefer not to take it seriously.
              So chill...

Comment

Your response seemed like, you took realacre very seriously. BTW most of us agree with real in this matter.

Comment

Well, I have grudge against all anti-Indians, be it bobada or yeda, be it those within or outside India & yes, it is not limited only on this forum but even out of it .
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I visited Nanded city fews days back.
                    After a long talk with a senior manager of 'residential district', I've come to the conclusion that, the Nanded city is neither a good place to invest nor to stay with family.

Actually I intend to write a separate article about all that I heard from the sr. manager in his own words.

Comment

MC vs NC

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      I will suggest people to visit Magarpatta City(MC) before taking decision to invest in NC. Pl visit especially in rainy season. The basic thing like drainage is not designed properly. There is no appropriate drainage to carry rain water and which results into water getting collected on every internal road within residential section. It is horrible to see water has no way to go out and I have seen 1 ft of water level is common. I would request resident of MC to comment on this.
                      It is important to have good road infrastructure around such big township which has large residential + commercial traffic going in/out on daily basis. I have experienced 3 hours in traffic yesterday while coming back from MC to Kothrud. All credit goes to Hadapsar area for passing 2.5km distance by CAR it took me 2 hours and to my surprise swargate to kothrud I could cover in 25 min as usual. There is bigger issue with Pune infrastructure /public transport and if it not addressed in time people will go away from it.
                      I could see same issue with NC as the only approach it has currently is sinhagad road which is already under stress by local traffic and NC is going put more stress to it as there is no way to increase its capacity. The other approach road is shivne-kharadi link (which is exists in pieces and whole plan is on paper only)

I do agree with RealAcre that the time when MC start was different as it was just beginning of IT in pune and now IT has already reached to its saturation. Can someone answer from where investor will come to invest in NC? I know people who have booked 6 months ago but still not undergone agreement. The NC will take lot of years to complete in full and to flourish and there is need of big boost in IT/any other sector in pune to drive NC.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X