Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Between MP city annex is selling at Rs 4750..will it be gud buy on this rate considering everything is devloped around..
    CommentQuote
  • Current status

Construction, Internal roads, street light work is on full swing. But no one has any idea on possession. Even NC people are not ready to talk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneflats
    Construction, Internal roads, street light work is on full swing. But know one has any idea on possession. Even NC people are not ready to talk.

As of now, the main entrance gate constro is going on. It looks similar to MP City. All in all, everything which will attract buyer to book flat is going on, but in reality, the flats are not being built at good pace & no one is commital about completion date of even individual projects inside like Asawari, Lalit etc. let alone entire township. There is no idea about commercial areas inside either.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are increased again. Its now 3500/sqft for 1bhk and 3750/sqft for 2 and above bhks. :(
    CommentQuote
  • NC Updates

I got the info that the Nanded City chaps are not allowing the buyers to see their own flat . They are being told that flats can be seen only about 1 month before possession. I really find strange why builder is doing this. Is he trying to hide something from the buyers ?

Apart from this, Nanded City uses pre-cast concrete walls. Due to this, change in electrical points is not possible. Also, they get heated quite fast compared to brick walls. The paint too is directly applied on it. The only advantage is the speed which the builder gets.

Naiknavare uses Aluform which is based on screws & nuts & if some nut gets dislodged, water seepage starts.:o

Apart from this, insider news is that Nanded City as complete township won't be completed before 2030. This info is given by those associated with NC & MP City :bab (34): .
    CommentQuote
  • Nanded city

This project is just outside PMC limits and being gram panchayat registration charges are lesser. the Main road is being widened to the size of a runway in concrete. Trees have dissapeared in that area in front of Nanded City entry.Flyover is also being buitl nearby. I can understand flyover in Swar gate or MG road area but in this part of Sinhagad road It was unnecessary.
    Sinhagad road is among the most unruly road with wrong side driving being the norm.Area is far from vital places like airport,Hinjewadi IT park,Railway Station.etc
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked flat in Nanded city and they are not allowing to visit flats as lifts are not ready and number of construction activities are going on inside building.Once lifts are ready they will allow.

Already four families are staying in Nanded and first batch of 400 families will get possession In May 2012.They have got confirmed bookings about 4800 flats which shall be completed in next 2 year in phased manner.

Now 3 bhk rate is also increased to 3850 from 3750.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhasvyas
    I have booked flat in Nanded city and they are not allowing to visit flats as lifts are not ready and number of construction activities are going on inside building.Once lifts are ready they will allow.

LOL
    Haven't you seen the hindi song "Do diwane shehar me..." ? Even way back in 70s people could walk up the stairs of under construction building.
    How else can you see progress till everything is ready ?

Originally Posted by suhasvyas

Already four families are staying in Nanded and first batch of 400 families will get possession In May 2012.They have got confirmed bookings about 4800 flats which shall be completed in next 2 year in phased manner.

from 400 to 4800 in 2 years? height of optimism. And I am not talking about construction speed, but sales speed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    This project is just outside PMC limits and being gram panchayat registration charges are lesser. the Main road is being widened to the size of a runway in concrete. Trees have dissapeared in that area in front of Nanded City entry.Flyover is also being buitl nearby. I can understand flyover in Swar gate or MG road area but in this part of Sinhagad road It was unnecessary.
    Sinhagad road is among the most unruly road with wrong side driving being the norm.Area is far from vital places like airport,Hinjewadi IT park,Railway Station.etc

+1. The flyover is at a place where the traffic density drops by 80% !! What's the use ?? It should have been in crowded areas like Anandnagar.
    And as far as distance is concerned, yes, it is far off from main city areas, vital places, but you can drop Hinjewadi coz it can't be called vital per se. Not all buyers here will be working at Hinjewadi like Blue Ridge or Megapolis.

Also, the moment you step out of the township, you will be in village, & several people here are scorpio chaps. There are several hotels or rather lodges frequented by college guys & gals :bab (5): just outside the compound gate of NC.

And more importantly, the gate of Nanded City is located adjoining the octroi post :D. You can imagine how much money Nanded city chaps saved in terms of octroi. What they will do is complete the entire project by 2030-35 (this is their time period) & by that time, the area will be under PMC in anycase & then take benefits of PMC without paying to it !! Already NC are going to take lot of water from Khadakvasla meant for Pune city.:bab (45):

The octroi which these NC chaps saved runs into several crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    LOL
    Haven't you seen the hindi song "Do diwane shehar me..." ? Even way back in 70s people could walk up the stairs of under construction building.
    How else can you see progress till everything is ready ?

Imagine 40-50 people walk on staircase on each building daily --Disturbance and saftety problems !!

from 400 to 4800 in 2 years? height of optimism. And I am not talking about construction speed, but sales speed

Just check data from registration office,Banks like HDFC and visit site.

Everymonth 150-175 booking taking place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhasvyas
    Just check data from registration office,Banks like HDFC and visit site.

Everymonth 150-175 booking taking place.

Oh, you mean 3-4 buildings are being sold every month ? If that is the case, why no new buildings are coming up ??

These must be the DP bookings :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Those registerations are of relatives, friends and people kept for doing registration to showcase how flats are getting sold like hot cakes. And to loot the money of genuine buyer, who is actually buying out for housing needs. It is similar to people who are on the roadside where the main person has his 3-4 punters already involved with him and they loot the money of any new comer or outside who actually comes there to play. Or like a political gathering where people are placed are for clapping and applause.
    CommentQuote
  • Boss,I donot know who have booked flats in these numbers.But in recent interview with Ravi karndikar -Mr.Magar has also confimed that they have got 4500 confirmed booking.Refer his blog.

The main reasons are 1. availbilty of 1 bkh flats which you donot see in large projects Here out of 44 towers 29 are booked.

2. No water problem 3 payments though cheques ,no black money

4. They have got lessons learnt from Magarpatta and made necessory changes

5. site is not too much away from Swargate,Kothrud,Deccan

6. Hope of getting peacefull life ,away from traffic
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book a flat in Nanded city. This would be my first home and I am not in a rush. I can wait till late 2013 or early 2014 for possession but not more than that. Please let me know if Nanded city is worth the investment.
    CommentQuote
  • From what I have heard the rates are 3750/sq feet for old building and 3850/sq feet for new ones. Please check with sales team for latest and share it in this forum.
    CommentQuote