Last updated: July 18 2014
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prices reduced in Nanded City

Originally posted by joshiga View Post
    I visited Nanded city fews days back.
    After a long talk with a senior manager of 'residential district', I've come to the conclusion that, the Nanded city is neither a good place to invest nor to stay with family.

Actually I intend to write a separate article about all that I heard from the sr. manager in his own words.
    Awaiting your feedback for the same.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Yes, we are all awaiting your response.

Reality Check: Rate in NC has increased to 3750/- now. Trned so far (opened at 3250/-, slashed it down to 2500/-briefly, moved to 2750/-, increased nominally to 2850/-, increased bravely to 3200/- and further increased it to 3750/-) ..No reason cited for Rate increase.

Anyways, looking forward to some interesting and no nonsense feedback from forum members. I checked and it looks like their flats are selling.

Comment

Ohh..really ?

I checked and it looks like their flats are selling.

Comment

Originally posted by ireal1 View Post
          Yes, we are all awaiting your response.

Reality Check: Rate in NC has increased to 3750/- now. Trned so far (opened at 3250/-, slashed it down to 2500/-briefly, moved to 2750/-, increased nominally to 2850/-, increased bravely to 3200/- and further increased it to 3750/-) ..No reason cited for Rate increase.

Anyways, looking forward to some interesting and no nonsense feedback from forum members. I checked and it looks like their flats are selling.
          last month one of my friend booked 1 bhk flat in nanded city 3200 PSF

Comment

Last month was 3200/- this month it is 3750/-. please check their website. Surprisingly when I called, they mentioned all flats in existing builds are sold out and flats only in newly launched buildings are available.

Not sure if 3750/- is a good price with RBI hiking the interest rates. Is it just me or people insane in buying at such rates in fringe areas? I can tell you NC will be a good place to stay in another 10 years once all neighborhoods are developed.

Comment

Originally posted by ireal1 View Post
              Last month was 3200/- this month it is 3750/-. please check their website. Surprisingly when I called, they mentioned all flats in existing builds are sold out and flats only in newly launched buildings are available.
              And do you believe this ? Man, it is always a habit of the builders to take money for just launched projects as the amount they get from buyers is more than the actual work done. Remember, last 5-10% of the total amount is paid for 25+% work. You end up paying atleast 80% once slabs are done.
              Btw, better wait coz there are many investors here than end users. You will be able to pick up lot of flats once ready.

I can tell you NC will be a good place to stay in another 10 years once all neighborhoods are developed.
              And for this, you pay the rates of 2021 today . Buying a plot & building a house is cheaper than buying a 2BR at NC!! (Check out land prices here) Anyways, the location is junk, not at all livable as of now & we don't have patience to wait for 10 yrs coz no one knows where one may land up after 10 yrs!!

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Awaiting your feedback for the same.
                I am new to this group and waiting more information from joshiga.
                I visited nanded city last week. construction in going on at many places
                many building are near to complition with internal roads.
                Want somes views on nanded city.

Comment

Updates at NC.

There are 2 things which I would like to share. These are this weeks updates of NC.

1.) The flats which were supposed to be ready in Nov 11 are now pushed to Dec 12. The reason is lack of basic infra like water, sewage, power. These things are absent though they are constructing buildings. Don't know why they are constructing buildings before putting basic infra in place first ? This maybe the marketing strategy for the builder to show the buildings from outside but nothing inside in reality. Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao .

2.) The project, 'Aasawari' is of 22 floors but it has just ground level parking. Ridiculous . Man, where the hell people will park their cars/bikes ?? Nowadays, 11 floor buildings also come with 2 level car park. The margin spaces will be wasted in parking areas meaning less/no open space around the buildings.

This is the first project where I am seeing building of 22 floors having severe parking issues.

Comment

yes if parking is issue then it wud be night mare, same thng i have seen in adtiya gardn city, hell of parking issue, if fire brigade or ambulance has to come frm whr it wil cme (frm helipad ), one person takes a car inside, other can't walk also...

Comment

Pictures of Nanded city

Here are the pictures of Nanded city work in progress taken on 18th April

http://.blogspot.com/2011/04/visit-t...8th-april.html

I am optimistic about this township taking a good shape in 2-3 years.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X