Nanded City has reduced prices to 2500 sq ft. This is great news as this is going to bring the prices further down.

From 2750 (only for Magarpatta people) to 3250 (for general people) to 3500 and now to 2500 /-

Has the game just started ?
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 97th constitutional amendment

With 97th amendment to constitution, formation of co-op soc has become fundamental right. Now check if NC is going to form society.

Read more :-

Gazette of Govt of India :-

http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend97.pdf

Maharashtra promulgates ordinance to amend co-operative societies Act

The Maharashtra Government on Friday promulgated an ordinance to amend the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, which aims to promote voluntary formation, autonomous functioning, democratic control and professional management of co-operative societies.

The ordinance is to amend the Act to make it in consonance with the 97th constitutional amendment by Parliament last year. The Budget session of the State Legislature commences from March 11.

Maharashtra promulgates ordinance to amend co-operative societies Act - Business Line
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea whats the current rate is going on in Nanded City ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys......booked flat in NC this gudi padwa at asawari 3 bhk at 4250 per sqft...hope this helps......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sid4557
    hi guys......booked flat in NC this gudi padwa at asawari 3 bhk at 4250 per sqft...hope this helps......

So, rate from October 2012 is 4250 psf???

Sid, any updates from you?

Bhushan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushans
    So, rate from October 2012 is 4250 psf???

Sid, any updates from you?

Bhushan.

This simply shows the poor response which Nanded City has got from END USERS. Most of buyers here are land owners or investors.

And due to delay in commercial zone here, things don't look bright in near future either.
    Man, it is better you buy in west Pune as many members have rightly said than buy here.

* PS:- RE bulls, please calculate returns on this investment & find real YoY returns. It's negative !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    This simply shows the poor response which Nanded City has got from END USERS. Most of buyers here are land owners or investors.

And due to delay in commercial zone here, things don't look bright in near future either.
    Man, it is better you buy in west Pune as many members have rightly said than buy here.

* PS:- RE bulls, please calculate returns on this investment & find real YoY returns. It's negative !!

Realacres & others,

Thanks a tonne for letting me know a few things here.
    Today, I visited the CREIDA RE fest being held on SSPMS ground.
    Just realised - that, in the price bracket of given 50L I can get much more reliable & VFM propositions.

Just also got a call from NC sales guy. They already have increased the rates by 100 Rs. psf. !!
    And, I am not sure what is the reason for that.
    No progress as such in any other dept. No clarity on commercial / office space construction etc.
    So, that just pushed me away from NC project (definitely) for time being.

Bhushan.
    CommentQuote
    Realacres & others,

Thanks a tonne for letting me know a few things here.
    Just realised - that, in the price bracket of given 50L I can get much more reliable & VFM propositions.

Bhushan.

Good to see this man. :)
    And see, the builders try to create image as if nothing can be bought below 70L or something.
    And I am sure, when you go to buy those 50L flat, even builder will drop price further down making it in 40s.

I have seen in past 1-1.5 month how flat being sold for over crore is now in 80s range !! Yet no buyers.
    CommentQuote

So, that just pushed me away from NC project (definitely) for time being.

Is the exhibition good? A quick review perhaps?

Glad you took a decision on NC. If not anything else, I think it's best for the sheer commuting time saved. Now search something in Kharadi/Yerwada/Wadgaon Sheri/Hadapsar belt. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Township buyers in Pune getting fooled

CommentQuote
  • I believe the current rate at NC is still 4400 Rs/Sq.ft

---
    Guys,

What is the status in Nanded City & surrounding area now?
    It's good to study how this project is moving!

My friend (and 2-3 others) have taken possession in Asawari buildings (along with other 100+ families.)
    The construction seems to be going on in full swing.

Although, the promised Destination Centre (like the one in Magarpatta City) - is not yet functional. - promised to be working in May 2014.
    It will easily take another 3 months or so.

The commercial space - is still a "space".
    No updates of anything happening over there.

Inside information / updates - if anyone has them, please share with all.

thanks,

Bhushan.
    CommentQuote