Hi All,

I had read about this builder in some blogs and decided to have a look at his building Ziggurat at Sinhagad Road.

The quality doesnot seem to be good. The delay is already there since this project was launched around 2 years ago.
The builder is selling crap , only promises but nothing concrete.

I had then seen other constructions of the builder. At Sinhagad road he has build Audumber and OM Trimurti apartments. OM Trimurti was done just 2 years back and its looked pathetic. The color combination was so wrong , dark brown with white and some blue color in between.
No proper allotment of parking and people were given open parking (tin sheets covered) . He took money for such parking too. And there was leakage in the parking as well. People residing there told me that still the issues with builder is not resolved and no society is formed yet.
The builder took advance 2 years maintainence and yet the residents have to manage society by collecting extra money. Just imagine the condition ...

Now the people in building have no extra spaces left in society .Also the swimming pool is so small that only kids can use it and same is the case with Gym/Recreation centre. It is just as small as a mid-sized bedroom.

Handover of the flats was delayed by 1 year atleast...

Same was the case with his other building Audumber , open parking spaces were alloted etc etc.

Glad I did not book at Ziggurat !
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.