Hi All,

Have visited Aditya's- A Garden city recently. Their rates are 3000 psf to 3600 psf depending upon the Garden view and the building.

From outside the scheme looks very impressive and possession is also quite early.

Doses anybody has any perspective for the project??

Also what is your opinion about projects like Oravi, Vatika etc in Balewadi??
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you wanto to be in city?

My very own personal view on garden city (I am copy pasting what I have written about this project in another thread)

1.) Good thing is that they are generally big societies. That is, big number of flat which I prefer. But that is where good things end.

2.) They kind of squeeze in too much in too less space. I don't feel Home at these projects. I will get a house...not sure if that will be a home. If you understand what I mean!

3.) Overall quality is also not that great.

4.) Their advertising spend is too high.

5.) The whole society is more like a city and less of garden. You literally have very less privacy. See the terraces. Every terrace has a window on top of the flat above (but that is the way most Pune flat schemes are)

Having said this, I have been searching for a flat for last 1.5 years. Nothing seems to satisfy me!So don't take my opinion on its face value.
    CommentQuote
  • aditya garden city

is there anybody who has recently booked any flat in phase 4(2o/2p building).
    rate the builder is quoting is 3190 to 3275(for these two buildings )depending upon the flat location(corner flat).
    i like the project and flats are ready to move in.
    just want to confirm hw much builder can come down.
    in first meeting he quoted me 3500/3600 but after a little resistance the rates slashed to 3190/3275.
    waiting for the response

sanjay koul

Originally Posted by Punereality
    Hi All,

Have visited Aditya's- A Garden city recently. Their rates are 3000 psf to 3600 psf depending upon the Garden view and the building.

From outside the scheme looks very impressive and possession is also quite early.

Doses anybody has any perspective for the project??

Also what is your opinion about projects like Oravi, Vatika etc in Balewadi??
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited aditya's garden city site recently. They are quoting me
    3100 /sq.ft for 2M building garden facing flat. Initially they quoted me 3400 came down to 3100 but i dont think we should pay more than 2900 for area like warje..

Whats your opinion ?
    CommentQuote
  • where exactly is the location for this scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Its on katraj balewadi rd before Wonder funky. opposite of Cipla foundation.
    here is the link.
    http://www.adityabuilders.com/newkothrud_residentialtownship.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Its on katraj balewadi rd. Before Wonder Funky. its actually opposite of Cipla foundation.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody reply who want to epress his/her thoughts (expected rates,complaints etc) about the garden city project.
    CommentQuote
  • The adjoining Karan builder project is going for INR 2600/sq ft which is nego.
    The Garden City lies bang on highway, without basic infra nearby. My friends cousin has bought here about 3 years ago for INR 1400/sq ft.
    Anyways, no point in debating the rates of INR 3000+/sq ft as the project according to the builder lies in Kothrud Annexe!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Been to project . 3100 is not worth as nothing is around.

Also, they have given their land to PMC for increased FSI. PMC is erecting a low cost housing - 400+ flats right next to project. :(. And there goes all CLASS of Project !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hear what realacres is saying ... Project is on highway.. so you can guess the outcomes... :)

i saw the project but only from highway itself. And it looks good also (only from the highway itself) :D
    CommentQuote
  • Actually flat is spacious 2BHk 1100sqft ,saw lot of projects but didnt got like this 1. Spacious i think is gud point but as u guys are pointing out other things i m confused whether to go for it or not?

any suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • garden city

dear abhishek,

Too many cooks spoil the brook !
    Its you who has to take the decision !
    After all you seemed to have liked the project !
    If you have a gut feeling and good vibrations regarding any house you see, might as well convert it into your home !!

The builder is good and project is designed by hafeez contractor
    Buildings are close to each other, that's one of the minus points

Its your take

Bonziibuddy

Originally Posted by AbhishekK
    Actually flat is spacious 2BHk 1100sqft ,saw lot of projects but didnt got like this 1. Spacious i think is gud point but as u guys are pointing out other things i m confused whether to go for it or not?

any suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Hafeez is a contractor after all

Yes, Hafeez Contractor indeed, he has also designed other congested blocks
    in Aditya Comfort Zone and maybe also in Palaash 2.0.

Do we still go by names ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey,
    I have booked a flat last week in phase 4. I am personally impressed with the buildings and the amenities. Location, well not as developed as the internal areas but should be good in some time. I think the rate now would be more than 3200psf. I think it is a decent deal.
    CommentQuote
  • yes the flats are adjacent to each other. same is the case with aditya breeze park, comfort zone. so unless urs is first one facing the ouside or the garden, ur flat will be open from one side only and two sides will be other adjacent flat.

same is the structure of the GK builders also in pimple saudagar.

continious set of flats and less of open space. i think small builders are giving much better floor plan.

for instance, Vasudha developers in balewadi has scheme of flats near comfort zone/vascon willow. the flat are open from 3 sides or at least two sides. much better ventilation than the comfort zone and lower rates.
    CommentQuote