Hi All,

Have visited Aditya's- A Garden city recently. Their rates are 3000 psf to 3600 psf depending upon the Garden view and the building.

From outside the scheme looks very impressive and possession is also quite early.

Doses anybody has any perspective for the project??

Also what is your opinion about projects like Oravi, Vatika etc in Balewadi??
Read more
Reply
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by idea1979

    Also, they have given their land to PMC for increased FSI. PMC is erecting a low cost housing - 400+ flats right next to project. :(. And there goes all CLASS of Project !!

    Thanks for this info. In PS too, PCMC is coming up with a project for people whose monthly income is less than 5k.

    Anyways, PMC scheme or not, Aditya Garden city was never on my list because of 2 reasons:-

    1.) Location,
    2.) Aditya
    CommentQuote
  • some firsthand f/b

    Taken from email that he sent to a yahoo group.


    Let me be the first person to tell you some feedback.

    One of my close friend bought flat in Aditya Garden city pune.
    Builder gave him a Parking space. It was rectangle but his car can not go thought the Beams along.
    So he has parking space but can not Park car. builder says he has not mentioned the Parking area in contract and not ready to replace.

    So when you buy flat with Parking make sure to include parking area is correct n add in the registration.

    Regards,
    Manik Sangvikar
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend owns a flat in Aditya Garden & they are currently in a legal battle with the Builder for Society formation.
    CommentQuote
  • parking space

    even in aditya breeze park there are many parking spaces which are very small in size, and difficult to park car
    CommentQuote
  • I have been there recently. I liked the Ambience inside. It was clean and well maintained.

    But, buildings are very close to each other. And the gardens are very small. Instead of making those small small gardens, they should have made one big garden.

    Also, my observation is there are still lot of unsold flats. Sales person first told me that only few flats are available. And when I told that I didn't liked any of them. Then, they offerred to show more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Taken from email that he sent to a yahoo group.


    Let me be the first person to tell you some feedback.

    One of my close friend bought flat in Aditya Garden city pune.
    Builder gave him a Parking space. It was rectangle but his car can not go thought the Beams along.
    So he has parking space but can not Park car. builder says he has not mentioned the Parking area in contract and not ready to replace.

    So when you buy flat with Parking make sure to include parking area is correct n add in the registration.

    Regards,
    Manik Sangvikar




    Yes the builder sold parking for the toy cars of their kids. Why are adults trying to park there?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in Phase 1. Construction is good, builder's intentions aren't. There are lot of legal issues in agreement.
    Also, do NOT buy a flat in Phase 4 which faces the hill. The adjacent plot is owned by PMC, which is constructing a building under the Slum Rehabilitation Scheme under JNNURM.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi here

    Hi,i registered because i do believe this is the right place for me.bye :)=http://quoniam.univ-tln.fr]competitive intelligence
    CommentQuote
  • Bhujbal brothers pune

    Has anybody booked a flat in this premises called "Vatika" near Baner

    Any updates on this builders ?

    Regards

    Shirish
    CommentQuote
  • This Bhujbal Vatika homes look good only on paper. For more feedback about the builder, search for Bhujbal kothrud projects. After reading that, I am sure you won't buy at Bhujbal projects, be it Vatika or Dabur:D.
    Originally Posted by sdhavle
    Has anybody booked a flat in this premises called "Vatika" near Baner

    Any updates on this builders ?

    Regards

    Shirish
    CommentQuote
  • Your not so common ‘common sense’ makes threads interesting to read, good one on vatika/niharica and ‘Dabur’ (ulta sidha khaya)
    CommentQuote
  • Property rates have gone out of reach of the common people. NRI’s and IT person’s who lost their jobs at US are coming back to India and purchasing land/house at higher rate, since they have lot of saved money in hand.
    All are requested not to go for any exorbitant prices asked by the builders.
    Better to delay property deals now since property prices will be stable soon and correction will take place in next few months.
    Property rate is driven by demand from common people.If property is out of reach of common people then automatically prices will be corrected and will come down.
    I request all IT people to blog your views on property rate. Blog against builders, blog against property rates and don’t pay exorbitant prices asked by the builders, since because of IT people non IT people are suffering a lot.

    Follow following chart for negotiating prices with builder
    Area Rate/Sq Ft.
    MG Road 2500-4000
    Koregaon Park 2500-6000
    Kalyani Nagar 2000-3500
    Sopan Bag 2000-3000
    Viaman Nagar 1800-3000
    Nagar Road 1800-3000
    Kharadi 1800-3000
    Hadapsar 2000-3000
    Wagholi 1200-2000
    Kondhwa 1500-3000
    NIBM 1500-3000
    Wanowrie 1800-3000
    Vishrantwadi 1500-2800
    Airport Road 1500-2800
    Yerwada 1800-3000
    Kothrud 1800-3000
    Warje 1500-2400
    Deccan 2500-4000
    FC Road 2500-4000
    Shivaji Nagar 2500-4000
    Model Colony 2500-4000
    Sinhgad Road 1200-2200
    Aundh 1800-3000
    Aundh Annexe 1500-2200
    Wakad 1500-2200
    Pashan 1500-2500
    Baner 1800-2800
    Hinjewadi 1200-1800
    Khadki 1800-2500
    Pimpri 1600-2200
    Chinchwad 1600-2200
    Nigdi 1200-2000
    Pradhikaran 1500-2500
    Tathawade 1000-1800
    Talwade 1000-1800
    Bhosari 1000-1500
    Akurdi 1500-2200
    Talegaon 1000-2000
    Chakan 1000-1800
    Thergaon 1200-1500
    Ravet 1000-1500
    Dehu Road 1000-1800
    Dapoli 1500-2200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Property rates have gone out of reach of the common people. NRI’s and IT person’s who lost their jobs at US are coming back to India and purchasing land/house at higher rate, since they have lot of saved money in hand.
    All are requested not to go for any exorbitant prices asked by the builders.
    Better to delay property deals now since property prices will be stable soon and correction will take place in next few months.
    Property rate is driven by demand from common people.If property is out of reach of common people then automatically prices will be corrected and will come down.
    I request all IT people to blog your views on property rate. Blog against builders, blog against property rates and don’t pay exorbitant prices asked by the builders, since because of IT people non IT people are suffering a lot.

    Follow following chart for negotiating prices with builder
    Area Rate/Sq Ft.
    MG Road 2500-4000
    Koregaon Park 2500-6000
    Kalyani Nagar 2000-3500
    Sopan Bag 2000-3000
    Viaman Nagar 1800-3000
    Nagar Road 1800-3000
    Kharadi 1800-3000
    Hadapsar 2000-3000
    Wagholi 1200-2000
    Kondhwa 1500-3000
    NIBM 1500-3000
    Wanowrie 1800-3000
    Vishrantwadi 1500-2800
    Airport Road 1500-2800
    Yerwada 1800-3000
    Kothrud 1800-3000
    Warje 1500-2400
    Deccan 2500-4000
    FC Road 2500-4000
    Shivaji Nagar 2500-4000
    Model Colony 2500-4000
    Sinhgad Road 1200-2200
    Aundh 1800-3000
    Aundh Annexe 1500-2200
    Wakad 1500-2200
    Pashan 1500-2500
    Baner 1800-2800
    Hinjewadi 1200-1800
    Khadki 1800-2500
    Pimpri 1600-2200
    Chinchwad 1600-2200
    Nigdi 1200-2000
    Pradhikaran 1500-2500
    Tathawade 1000-1800
    Talwade 1000-1800
    Bhosari 1000-1500
    Akurdi 1500-2200
    Talegaon 1000-2000
    Chakan 1000-1800
    Thergaon 1200-1500
    Ravet 1000-1500
    Dehu Road 1000-1800
    Dapoli 1500-2200


    Please tell me for rates below 1900 where to go and for MG road rate below 2000 :o
    CommentQuote
  • very good chart..what is source for this chart? Like I am looking Aundh and I don't find anything there in 1800-3000 range as mentioned in your chart. I postponed my buying decision and going to wait whatever it takes instead of paying this ridiculous prices..
    one of my good friend working in Bangalore and just for curiosity i checked rate there and you will get very decent flat in very good area (with all infra..no DP shit) around 2500-2700 range from tier-2 kind of builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhishekK
    I have visited aditya's garden city site recently. They are quoting me
    3100 /sq.ft for 2M building garden facing flat. Initially they quoted me 3400 came down to 3100 but i dont think we should pay more than 2900 for area like warje..

    Whats your opinion ?


    Warje is the nearest of all the neigborhoods close to Kothrud. I think 3100 is not bad relative to what other projects are quoting even further away. If you can get this down to 2,900 then it will be remarkable.
    CommentQuote