Hi All,

I had been to Swiss county after looking at hoardings of 3BHK for 26L. Visited the site today. The location is too much interior and looked like slum like locality.

And there was a big shock! I did not notice the * over 26L and they quoted 32L for 3BHK flat surrounded by slums all around. For 2BHK the rate was 27L.

The rate was 2400 psft which is too much for that area and possession is after 18 months.

The saleable area of 3BHK flats is merely 1105 sqft(carpet area of 840 if i am not wrong). It looked very congested.

The extra charges are:-
MSEB - 75,000
Car Parking - 1,50,000
Soc Maintenance - 50,000
Club Membership - 50, 000
Soc Formation - 15,000

Overall, i thought it was really bad way of fooling people by advertising with lesser rates and on visit asking for 25% more. I saw somany people cribbing out there.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you need to choose over

- peace of mind (pay a little more for other projects with no slums around)
    - taking a risk now, and later succeed in that (pay a little less)

The Pimple saudagar area will see a big upside growth once the real estate picks up again. And its a matter of time that the slums are cleaned up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realpune
    Hi All,

I had been to Swiss county after looking at hoardings of 3BHK for 26L. Visited the site today. The location is too much interior and looked like slum like locality.

And there was a big shock! I did not notice the * over 26L and they quoted 32L for 3BHK flat surrounded by slums all around. For 2BHK the rate was 27L.

The rate was 2400 psft which is too much for that area and possession is after 18 months.

The saleable area of 3BHK flats is merely 1105 sqft(carpet area of 840 if i am not wrong). It looked very congested.

The extra charges are:-
    MSEB - 75,000
    Car Parking - 1,50,000
    Soc Maintenance - 50,000
    Club Membership - 50, 000
    Soc Formation - 15,000

Overall, i thought it was really bad way of fooling people by advertising with lesser rates and on visit asking for 25% more. I saw somany people cribbing out there.

any builder who advertises a flat price for a property instead of price per sq ft has something to hide. and that something is the rat hole that is for sale. i have been checking the areas of all such "2 BHK for 16 lakh" and "3 BHK for 24 lakh" flats and have noticed that they are really really small flats. these builders are undermining your intelligence. they think that buyers are foolish enough to pay that kind of money just because it is a 3 BHK flat. buyers should not fall pray to these gimmicks and bring down these builders to their knees.
    CommentQuote
  • Swiss county rama group

I recently visited this place and realized price is too high(2800 psf) considering surrounding area , its surrounded by slums(which raises security concerns), this scheme started 2 yrs back and still not completed and they are it will take another year for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realpune

Is the floor plan of this small flat not mentioned on this website?

http://www.ramagroupindia.com/swisscounty_floorplans.html#

I didn't find any floorplan here for 3BHK having 1105 sq feet saleable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul_1983
    I recently visited this place and realized price is too high(2800 psf) considering surrounding area , its surrounded by slums(which raises security concerns), this scheme started 2 yrs back and still not completed and they are it will take another year for possession.

Just wonering... what exactly did the silly builder had in mind when he named the project

What is so swiss about slums?
    Do swiss live in slums??
    Is switzerland now governed by wakad corportator
    CommentQuote
  • dktocha, are you a broker man? If yes, then you have come to wrong place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahul_1983

I had visited it 4 months ago when they were fooling ppl with ad like 3 bhk for 26 lakhs and all.. Thanks god that it was shooting my budget because of their trick .The salesman talked rudely as if he was doing me a lifetime favor by showing the flat.. The location is in thergaon but they were behaving as if they are selling something in california ..or something really in swiss..However after looking into project and payment only 1 thing i could figure out was matching swiss ... their high maintenance for the rest of life.. .. heard that capriccio guys too are paying huge amount for maintenace
    CommentQuote
  • Hiss County

Originally Posted by Trojon
    Just wonering... what exactly did the silly builder had in mind when he named the project

Spelling mistake man....builder wanted to name it "Hiss County" but the painter messed up:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Spelling mistake man....builder wanted to name it "Hiss County" but the painter messed up:D.

Ohhh u mean one would get to see Ms Malika Shrewat over there hissing her way around. :D:D

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Its better to miss swiss/hiss county
    CommentQuote