Any experience with Park Royale at Pimple Saudagar? Project seems to be good but the rate quoted is very high, the sales guy quoted 2950 and no negotiations.Promising possession by Dec-09!!
By the way they have a nice way of misleading the customer, flat area in mentioned as carpet against which 2950 rate is indicated, I was thrilled to see someone quoting on carpet.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    Any experience with Park Royale at Pimple Saudagar? Project seems to be good but the rate quoted is very high, the sales guy quoted 2950 and no negotiations.Promising possession by Dec-09!!

Spoke to them over . There was availability issue. The flats that were avlbl were only on first floor or top floor which I want to avoid. So did not talk further.

By the way they have a nice way of misleading the customer, flat area in mentioned as carpet against which 2950 rate is indicated, I was thrilled to see someone quoting on carpet.
    Did not understand this part. 2950 should be for sellable area right?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Punebloke,
    The rate card looks like this,
    Carpet Area - 1050
    Rate - Rs. 2950
    Others -3.5lacs
    Total- 41 lacs
    Here the rate against carpet area is 2950, where as the total is worked out by multiplying buit-up (1275) to the rate.
    Got the trick??
    CommentQuote

Even I went to Park Royal and they are not ready to negotiate below 2950.

Not a single member has posted to forum about negotiated rate at Park Royale.Does not mean that these guys are really not negotiating anything?
    CommentQuote