Does any body have rates of Sun orbit? I think mittal is giving good quality projects.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hopeless builder, poor project.

Originally Posted by wishmaster
    Does any body have rates of Sun orbit? I think mittal is giving good quality projects.

Good quality. LoL. The slab here crashed twice. In 2nd instance about 9 women laborers & children got trapped below the fallen slab. Police too had visited this area. The prices of over INR 3600/sq ft, simply don't deserve for Sinhagad rd. Ask about the roads & quality woes to the residents of Sun Empire nearby.

At this price I would rather go to Kalyaninagar. Much better place to live at than pathetic Sinhagad rd.

Btw, several cancellations have taken place & some are willing to sell at INR 3300/sq ft (distress sale).
    CommentQuote
  • Don go to that area in Sinhagad Road at 3600 . Its better to be away from that area . It has got water logging issues in rainy season (particularly area opposite to Santosh Hall ) . There is a very very narrow lane connecting those buildings.

Better go to area between Dandkar Bridge and Rajaram Bridge . Its better developed and very good one.
    CommentQuote