Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    you sure about this one.

offcourse. In orig post it is not '2050' but 3050. I hv corrected that
    See the details

The project details are as under:

Total no. of buildings: 6 buildings of 11 storeys.

Buildings open for Booking:

Building No. of Floors open for Booking

A 11 floors

B 11 floors

C 6 floors

Chargeable Areas:

2 bedrooms: 1193 sq. ft. with attached terrace of 215 - 288 sq. ft.

3 bedrooms: 1445 sq.ft. with terrace of 270 - 288 sq.ft.

Rates:

Rs. 2,950/- per sq.ft 1st - 5th floor

Rs. 3,050/- per sq.ft Above 5th floor

MSEB, Parking , Maintenance deposit and stamp duty - Registration charges extra.

Possession: October 2010

CommentQuote
  • ^ thanks for that. I was confused about that 2050 figure :p

I will call them up again to find the current psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    realacres : i agree!! thanks fr d reply!!
    sud i wait a lil bit further?

Hey Chinmaya,
    Look at your sub-conscious mind, you have got the answer yourself! Look:-
    'I agree, shall I wait'. Yes, better wait my friend as the rates are not going to increase any way. What's more, more options will open up for you.

Originally Posted by Diya
    To Neemcl..
    Where is Rohan Leher, at least I could not find it on Pashan Baner link road. What was the rate and possession date? Thanks

Hi Diya,
    Forget about this project coz to buy one here;

One has to like adventure sports as the access to project would require first of all a Humvee military vehicle, better if you can get a main battle tank & after getting off it, some long jump skills (Pole jumping would be prefered). Those who drive a bike should be expert in dirt track racing.Not to forget that the 'baniya', milkman & newspaper boy should have a helicopter for delivering the goods at your residence!:D
    Hey, is the builder constructing a helipad here?
    CommentQuote
  • Touche'

Nice touch Real
    :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that there is no concrete connecting road to Rohan Leher. Only a mud-filled-soft-like-a-dough road is there. But at the time of possession they will construct a pakka road that would lead to the main highway. Just my way of thinking :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    I agree that there is no concrete connecting road to Rohan Leher. Only a mud-filled-soft-like-a-dough road is there. But at the time of possession they will construct a pakka road that would lead to the main highway. Just my way of thinking :)

Well, this is what even builders at Baner Hills near Pancard committed. Look at Beverly Hills, Basant Bahar, Rohan Seher. If a road can't be built for many projects, will it be done for single project?

* Note that this is no township!!
    CommentQuote
  • ^ We cant be sure about anything. I do feel they will construct a cemented road may eb even of 1 lane. Also, this approach wouldnt be too long. probably between 700-900 m long.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you let me know at what rate you booked in Whispering Palms and how much did the whole package come to?
    CommentQuote
  • Riverine Green-Sus Rd

Originally Posted by m_square
    ^^ have u seen riverine green or ratan park ?

I visited riverine Green in Dec08 through a broker. It was nearing possession that time, offered 31L (including all). For higher floors-west side flat have beautiful view. But I could not make my mind due to a brick factory next to it. Look like only few flats are sold out so far. There might be some dispute about this land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    After exhausting all my options in other areas, it seems i hv finally decided to go for a resale option in Sai Vihar Residency on Sus-road.

What is the price you are geeting at Sai vihar?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrikant Vaggu
    What is the price you are geeting at Sai vihar?

Hey man, in all your posts why are limiting yourself to price, price & price alone?
    CommentQuote
  • realacrs,
    Srikant Vaggu is a RE agent not a buyer I have seen lots of ads by him on RE resale websites.
    Srikant, according to you what should be the rate on sus road for resale apt?
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey man, in all your posts why are limiting yourself to price, price & price alone?

Coz for some buyers, price is the first thing to look for even before visiting any site :)

Every buyer is not the same :p

PS-> buyer = genuine buyer :D
    CommentQuote
  • Shrikant : it was coming out *** lac excluding regn n stamp duty for a **** sq ft flat...btw i backed out of d deal...calculate effective psf bfr going for it

edited to make it a useful post for a broker in disguise :)

edited to make it a useful post for a broker in disguise :)
    CommentQuote
  • As realaces pointed out in some other tread that this guy srikant is Broker...Same I have seen on Magivrickes, he indeed a Broker(you can see tons of his ad for CZ on magicbricks)....So I think we should better avoid to reply his posts..:D:D:D
    CommentQuote