Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You people have recognized him. He can sign in with other name to get into the forum and earn lots of info from our sharing, however he has not shared his, so far only queries he made.
    CommentQuote
  • diya is right on target. but wht can one do as this is a open forum.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Forming a team to look for apartments

Since many of us are trying to find an apartment in Baner-Pashan link road area, wouldn't it be a good idea if we form a team? That way we can share details about properties we have seen, rates and availability we are quoted etc. If any of you like the idea, please send a reply, or send me an email and we can share numbers.

Thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    You people have recognized him. He can sign in with other name to get into the forum and earn lots of info from our sharing, however he has not shared his, so far only queries he made.

What does it matter? Let him get all the info from us & let him not disclose his. We have more info than him collectively. Anyways, the deal would be between you & builder or investor, where does this Vaggu comes into picture? Best part is:- The RE agents & builders come to know that buyers can no longer be taken for a ride henceforth after reading the posts:). Let the builders too know that they are rated below animals:D.

For any discussions/private info, you can send a pm, can't you? Infact pms are meant to override RE agents & builders;). Relax man, game is in our court, not builder-agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Baner-Pashan link's Useful info with pics.

Excellent info here:-

http://whisperingwindonline.blogspot.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Excellent info here:-

]http://whisperingwindonline.blogspot.com/

What an information buddy... I have lived here in this arae for 2 years and this article is SO TRUE !!!:) Where do u get such info man...great...keep up the good work !!

What an information buddy... I have lived here in this arae for 2 years and this article is SO TRUE !!!:) Where do u get such info man...great...keep up the good work !!

CommentQuote
  • About Park Ridge

I went to park ridge and saw their presentation and construction..
    The project looks good..
    Work is going fast.

Is there any problem with this project or builder?
    because I really liked it and planning to book a 2BHK
    Please reply soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roger
    The project looks good..
    Work is going fast.

Is there any problem with this project or builder?
    because I really liked it and planning to book a 2BHK
    Please reply soon

Avoid under-cons project at all cost. This makes even more sense as ready-poss or resales are quoting similar price. The best part in buying ready poss:- What you see is what you get:).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roger
    The project looks good..
    Work is going fast.

Presentation is always good...reality is SURPRISING !!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • A joke

This is a joke, you might have heard it but still...I modified a bit :)

One person(ABC) died and he went in front of God. He was from village who never experienced any city life or apartment complexes.

God: "You did some good things and bad things. So I am giving you an option of choosing Hell or Heaven. You can watch both for a day and decide "

So ABC went to Heaven's door. No big fanfare, everything happening peacefully. Calm and quiet atmospehere.

Next he went to Hells door. He saw huge muliplexes and buildings with faclilities like nana nani park, swimming pool, Gym etc. People dancing and enjoying.

So ABC went back to god and said.
    "I don't know why people on earth think that Hell is bad. I want Hell."

So God send ABC to Hell. After one day he realized that its big big pain. No building, nothing. So he went back to God and asked.
    "Hell folks showed me so many good things, but nothing is there. I made a mistake. Please give me Heaven"

God "What you saw at the front of Hell was some marketing material created by some builders who came here earlier. I thought you had the wisdon to understand that."

:D:D:

----------
    Keep in mind, this is what the fine print of builder brochure says:
    "Brochure is for presentation purpose only & has no legal binding on
    the developer. The builder reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete the amenities, color scheme, layout, no. of floors, specs, floor plan etc. without any prior notice."
    CommentQuote
  • Roger,

What do you think???
    Park Ridge is a heaven or hell...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Looks nice but not sure how much it is quoted for. Any views ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nice joke MJ.:D
    Originally Posted by MJHome

----------
    Keep in mind, this is what the fine print of builder brochure says:
    "Brochure is for presentation purpose only & has no legal binding on
    the developer. The builder reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete the amenities, color scheme, layout, no. of floors, specs, floor plan etc. without any prior notice."

Add to it the unwritten:-

The builder reserves the right to change the possession date, delete the project &/or to run away without any prior notice:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Recent had been to this area ...
    There are 2 roads i suppose...one is the main road which is cemented and the other which is tar road. ... wich has projs like Camellia, basant vihar etc...

WHat is the range of price that one should expect here ?? CAmelllia quoted 3300 and said that very few flats are remaining...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thatsnick001

WHat is the range of price that one should expect here ?? CAmelllia quoted 3300 and said that very few flats are remaining...

Few flats remaining ??? I heard this statement in the month of April :D Rate quoted in April was around 3400 Good to see the rate dropped.Has anyone booked there in Camelia...Pls share !!
    CommentQuote