Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by thatsnick001
    Recent had been to this area ...
    There are 2 roads i suppose...one is the main road which is cemented and the other which is tar road. ... wich has projs like Camellia, basant vihar etc...

WHat is the range of price that one should expect here ?? CAmelllia quoted 3300 and said that very few flats are remaining...

Hueeee, 3300? To my knowledge the flats were sold out by the builder. Anyways, resales which I had seen went for 45L for 3BR. Quoted price was 50L. I suggest one should wait till Magnolia comes up which will open more options & put downward pressure on Camellia, so called Chameli:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Last weekend, I visited Magnolia site. Person there told me that all the flats in Paranjpe schemes projects arroun Baner/Sus road are booked!!
    I was surprised. Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you approach some brokers for flats in Magnolia?

Who knows the brokers might be able to show you some. You might be surprised again!!!!!!

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Flats are available with brokers. But, they are asking for 2% commission.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahesh that just shows how the Builders are cheating you.
    By saying it is all booked and hence portraying that there is huge demand.

Actually if you can get a good rate from the broker by negotiating well below what the builder asks then you should not have a problem paying 2% to the broker.

Infact, why not try to bargain with the broker saying that if the broker gets you a rate 40% below what the builder is quoting then you are willing to pay him 5-7% brokerage.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • how much is the broker quoting a 2bhk at magnolia?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maheshk2k
    Last weekend, I visited Magnolia site. Person there told me that all the flats in Paranjpe schemes projects arroun Baner/Sus road are booked!!
    I was surprised. Any views?

Camellia is sold out, 2BRs are available at Magnolia & 2/3 multiple options are there for crystal garden.

Originally Posted by aviraj
    how much is the broker quoting a 2bhk at magnolia?

The possession are yet to be given.
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the expected rate "underconstruction property" on this area (baner-pashan link road) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stambe
    What should be the expected rate "underconstruction property" on this area (baner-pashan link road) ?

Will you buy an under-cons project even for INR 1000/sq ft whose completion is not known? Go for ready poss my friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey everyone I am looking for a property with proximity Camp/ KP or Deccan, Peaceful locale is my pre-requisite .. Kindly suggest i wld really be grateful
    CommentQuote
  • If someone has recently booked at MontVert Biarritz-II, can you please share the final rate per sq ft?

They are claiming that their Bldg A (Phase II) is sold out. I don't know if it's true.
    CommentQuote
  • A 2 BHK was available on first floor at Biaritz II. the price was 3133 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Update :
    Got a mail from Paranjpye dev saying that all projs in baner pashan link road are booked... :(
    Some People unfortunately go ahead and book even in these not-so-good times ..giving builders a chance not to decrease rates...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thatsnick001
    Update :
    Got a mail from Paranjpye dev saying that all projs in baner pashan link road are booked... :(
    Some People unfortunately go ahead and book even in these not-so-good times ..giving builders a chance not to decrease rates...

Next week you will get another mail that few options are available coz some cancellations took place. I had the same exp with crystal garden (don't buy here, project behind schedule by good 2 years).

Mont Vert should be avoided at all costs.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats nick...

Try Brokers.. they might be able to show you the flats in the same area as you want...these are just tricks used by the builders...

Check the link below..
    ]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Market-News/NCR-brokers-do-a-realty-check-again/articleshow/4926417.cms

VK

VK
    CommentQuote