Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • posted this on some thread ...posting it back here...

its shocking that some areas are on the outskirts of baner ...
    like for eg Peony which quoted 3000 psf. I recently had been to the place and was surprised that it even falls in Baner.

Its bang on the highway ... and if one opens the window... will get to feel as if he is ON one of those :P

there are no proper access roads and the one that is there currently is like a kachcha-road through the hill ... there are no shops, hotel, hospital etc around... and that guy said that all flats in the first buildnig are sold out....
    Infact I even remember reading some thread on Peony ....and people showed gr8 interest in that proj.
    I really wonder how people even go for such projeccts ???
    (Note: I have nothing against peony or its builder ... just took it as an example)
    CommentQuote
  • posted this on some thread ...posting it back here...
    its shocking that some areas are on the outskirts of baner ...
    like for eg Peony which quoted 3000 psf. I recently had been to the place and was surprised that it even falls in Baner.

Its bang on the highway ... and if one opens the window... will get to feel as if he is ON one of those :P

there are no proper access roads and the one that is there currently is like a kachcha-road through the hill ... there are no shops, hotel, hospital etc around... and that guy said that all flats in the first buildnig are sold out....
    Infact I even remember reading some thread on Peony ....and people showed gr8 interest in that proj.
    I really wonder how people even go for such projeccts ???
    (Note: I have nothing against peony or its builder ... just took it as an example)
    CommentQuote
  • The sus road is an dead end it cannot be developed firther. Its no point in choosing the highway touch. More of the robery takes plays in those areas espescially at night
    CommentQuote
  • I want to see this area this weekend. Can anyone point me to some good projects here that are still available. Many that I had called up were sold, Biarritz,Magnolia etc. Padma villas is available, but is working out to be very expensive- 54 ls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Navina
    I want to see this area this weekend. Can anyone point me to some good projects here that are still available. Many that I had called up were sold, Biarritz,Magnolia etc. Padma villas is available, but is working out to be very expensive- 54 ls.

Try aarohi. Its bit far but specs are good.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Aarohi is fully booked and there was a meeting in Sambaji park recently by the group to discuss on the 2nd project.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about Orange county. I have not been able to get access buildcons correct numbers. Their website also does not seem to be working.
    CommentQuote
    I want to see this area this weekend. Can anyone point me to some good projects here that are still available. Many that I had called up were sold, Biarritz,Magnolia etc. Padma villas is available, but is working out to be very expensive- 54 ls.

I would leave on you to decide if it is good but Rohan Leher is still available
    CommentQuote
  • Aarohi still has vacant flats & they are having 2nd phase. You need to contact builder directly & not ITWAP group.
    CommentQuote
  • guys what are the current rates in this area for a decent builder?
    CommentQuote
    Any idea about Orange county. I have not been able to get access buildcons correct numbers. Their website also does not seem to be working.

INR 50L all inc nego., 3BR, 9th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot realacres, I'll check it this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with realacres now, to buy ready possession units only. Saw Park Ridge project status. It is only 1 bldg in phase 1, 2 in phase 2 and so on. For bldg 1 it is in June 2010. But dont look like that may be possible. Though people have booked the places. But it appears to be good project, as it alone project on 22acres of land
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone know any good resale 2BHK in pashan?
    CommentQuote
  • Pashan Baner Link road links

Access roads, neighborhood association, history etc: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magnolia_pashan/links
    CommentQuote