Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New 3BHK on the Pashan-Baner link road ->

I am sorry if this is a repeat topic, this is my first. I am seriously considering the purchase of a 3BHK for me and my parents. Some that I have spoken to seem to feel there is still a high water shortage/problem in this area. How true is this?
    Also, if possible, please can someone advise availability and rate for decent 3BHK with completion in 2010(max mid 2011).
    Thanks for this Thread, and any help you can provide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by astute
    New 3BHK on the Pashan-Baner link road ->

I am sorry if this is a repeat topic, this is my first. I am seriously considering the purchase of a 3BHK for me and my parents. Some that I have spoken to seem to feel there is still a high water shortage/problem in this area. How true is this?
    Also, if possible, please can someone advise availability and rate for decent 3BHK with completion in 2010(max mid 2011).
    Thanks for this Thread, and any help you can provide.

Water issue is severe, no doubt & it will take few more years to sort out this issue. As far 2011 is concerned, you can keep a tab on crystal garden* by Paranjape schemes. It is the sole project on this road which better amongst the rest, but is definately not VFM.

* Is delayed project though, trademark of Paranjape!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any new projects launched in last 6 months ? Crystal garden possesion should be over by now . What was the Nimhan's new project .. is it complete ?
    Is the shopping center in front of Camellia operating ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by awaghmare
    Anyone know any good resale 2BHK in pashan?

try at mantri....though caution....flats are OLD. You may to invest some money to prep them up. Location is nice though.
    CommentQuote
  • Orange life , Mont vert Dieu , Mont vert Melrose etc are some of the projects...
    Camellia shopping center not opertaing..Regent plaza has some shops may be 2-3..beauty saloons...seems no takers at this area for commercial

Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Any new projects launched in last 6 months ? Crystal garden possesion should be over by now . What was the Nimhan's new project .. is it complete ?
    Is the shopping center in front of Camellia operating ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Orange life , Mont vert Dieu , Mont vert Melrose etc are some of the projects...
    Camellia shopping center not opertaing..Regent plaza has some shops may be 2-3..beauty saloons...seems no takers at this area for commercial

I have update that some software companies have started in the building in front of Camellia. I think Calsoft and FourJ. Also some software firm in the Nanospace.

The area looks much better now as nearby building are pretty much complete. However one small part of road is still bad due to some land dispute. Once all buildings in the area complete the ares will have a good getup. Also once the 80 ft road from Whipering Winds complete , this road will have lesser traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Water issue is severe, no doubt & it will take few more years to sort out this issue. As far 2011 is concerned, you can keep a tab on crystal garden* by Paranjape schemes. It is the sole project on this road which better amongst the rest, but is definately not VFM.

* Is delayed project though, trademark of Paranjape!!

Water issue has been sorted out now. Very few soc are dependent on tanker now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Water issue has been sorted out now. Very few soc are dependent on tanker now.

How is water issue resolved? Is it increased PMC supply?
    Any particular update please, on how is this issue resolved.

I have started living in this same area, so just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boy.hash

Not sure boy#. Came to know this from someone who stays in that area. Due to this the annual maintainance fee has gone down is addition to better water quality seen by people.

Whcih soc are you staying btw.
    CommentQuote

Bore wells and yes increased water supply from PMC when rain gods allow.

Baner was notorious was having a almost no PMC water supply and used to depend on private tankers but things have improved in the last 5-6 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Which is the actual baner-pashan link road? the one that orange County phase 2 -> Athashree -> Camellia or the one that goes from SBI Colony -> Magnolia -> Crystal Garden?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    Which is the actual baner-pashan link road? the one that orange County phase 2 -> Athashree -> Camellia or the one that goes from SBI Colony -> Magnolia -> Crystal Garden?

Actual BPLR is SBI Colony -> Magnolia -> Crystal Garden (as per PMC records).

But until its constructed fully and operation (which will take some time given land disputes between land owners and PMC), the former is BPLR for all practical purpose ;) and actual BPLR is just a broken patches of mud road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Not sure boy#. Came to know this from someone who stays in that area. Due to this the annual maintainance fee has gone down is addition to better water quality seen by people.

Whcih soc are you staying btw.

I am staying in Whispering wind - II.
    Anyhow, we are not facing any water issue right now. But that may be due to many vacant/investor flats or maybe due to increased water supply as claimed by herohiralal.
    CommentQuote
    Anyhow, we are not facing any water issue right now. But that may be due to many vacant/investor flats or maybe due to increased water supply as claimed by herohiralal.

Yes friends and relatives stays in Baner and they havent faced specific problems with water in Baner which other areas in Pune havent faced i.e. Baner hasnt been singled out. This was not the case 6-7 yrs back when people used to avoid baner due to lack of proper PMC water connections.
    CommentQuote

Could be possible. But now you see tankers rearely in this area. Two years back people used to quote this as biggest issues with this area which does not exist anymore . All other aspect of this area are otherwise positive. Right distance from both main baner road and highway. Quiet middle place with city ,hinjewadi, university. Crowd wise mostly are affluent people. No slums around. One side being hill so limit to concrete jungle and some nature preserved. Only issue faced in this are is that hard to get Rikshaw and bus service is minimal (as most people are aflluent).

No doubt seeing the price rise of this region in last few years has been dramatic.
    CommentQuote