Hey friends..
I am looking for a 1 or 2 BHK flat in Baner area.
Has any1 heard about the baner pashan link road.
Is the area good. Are there any good schemes.

Please Help..
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Could be possible. But now you see tankers rearely in this area. Two years back people used to quote this as biggest issues with this area which does not exist anymore . All other aspect of this area are otherwise positive. Right distance from both main baner road and highway. Quiet middle place with city ,hinjewadi, university. Crowd wise mostly are affluent people. No slums around. One side being hill so limit to concrete jungle and some nature preserved. Only issue faced in this are is that hard to get Rikshaw and bus service is minimal (as most people are aflluent).

No doubt seeing the price rise of this region in last few years has been dramatic.

Yes, what you said is right. Rikshaw & Bus are big problems in this area. Even, the bus stop on main baner road is far away from Hotel Mahablaeshwar Chowk & you have to walk back quite a lot to get to Baner-Pashan link road.
    The distance from main baner road to this area is - too short to pay for Rikshaw but too long to walk (For middle class person) ;)

One benefit of this area is, if you are working in Hinjewadi, you have 2 options of connectivity. You can use Baner road or Pashan-Sus road. Distance to hinjewadi is nearly same by pashan-sus road. I sometimes take this route if i am tired of traffic on Baner road. :-)

Even though it has hill on one side, it is becoming difficult day-by-day to see hill from balcony due to concrete jungle coming up.:D Even then, this area has better connectivity.
    That's the reason rates are increasing. I had bought at 3100 Rs/Sqft in Nov/Dec 2010. Now its nearly 5100-5200.
    CommentQuote
  • See the post by rameshyahoo on this thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/18652-looking-for-ready-possession-3bhk-baner-balewadi-bavadhan-aundh-and-wakad/page2?t=20825&page=2

though it was refuted immeditely by bearish statement (like people come here just for time pass as they have all the time in world to do so) we can see in reality how things are going.
    CommentQuote
  • Some progress at last ???

Today, while coming to office, I saw 3 men doing surveying work in front of Crystal Garden with Tri-Pods. (Baner-Pashan link road, Baner side). I asked him "was it for road?". He said yes.

In the discussion he said, the funds are released for building main Baner-Pashan link road. ( I am not sure though, if he was referring to entire link road or some portion of it, as some land is yet to be acquired).
    About land acquisition for road - He said that the land acquisition will be done. (Whether already done or to be done - I could not extract information from him)

I asked him “Will the road ready in 2 years?”. He said it will be ready in 7-8 months. I don’t have same optimism like him. But I think that there would be some progress in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boy.hash
    Today, while coming to office, I saw 3 men doing surveying work in front of Crystal Garden with Tri-Pods. (Baner-Pashan link road, Baner side). I asked him "was it for road?". He said yes.

In the discussion he said, the funds are released for building main Baner-Pashan link road. ( I am not sure though, if he was referring to entire link road or some portion of it, as some land is yet to be acquired).
    About land acquisition for road - He said that the land acquisition will be done. (Whether already done or to be done - I could not extract information from him)

I asked him “Will the road ready in 2 years?”. He said it will be ready in 7-8 months. I don’t have same optimism like him. But I think that there would be some progress in near future.

So how much psf increase should we expect for the area?
    500/-??
    CommentQuote

Thanks for the information. Next time keep a stick with you and if you see any worker not working whole heartily on the meeting the deadline (7-8 months) then give a nudge from ur car - but do speed away quickly after that :)

1st coat will be done in 7-8 months. then it will get washed away or someone will dig into it. then 2nd coat just before next yrs monsoon which will again get washed away and then another coat during the same monsoon. Finally after 2-3 yrs you will have a stable road :)

The main baner road which is now concrete used to be fun 5-6 yrs back with so many potholes. Ahh those good old days :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    Thanks for the information. Next time keep a stick with you and if you see any worker not working whole heartily on the meeting the deadline (7-8 months) then give a nudge from ur car - but do speed away quickly after that

1st coat will be done in 7-8 months. then it will get washed away or someone will dig into it. then 2nd coat just before next yrs monsoon which will again get washed away and then another coat during the same monsoon. Finally after 2-3 yrs you will have a stable road

The main baner road which is now concrete used to be fun 5-6 yrs back with so many potholes. Ahh those good old days

LoL. :D
    Coming to BP link road, the stretch in front of Mont Vert Finesse is still as it is for ages now, some land issues. And man, if Baner road can be delayed by 3 yrs, I am sceptical about BP link road. And frankly, BP link road is good in front of Rolling Hills, but as you start moving towards Pashan, the road becomes narrower & it won't be widened in future as buildings have already come up close to it. It is one of the classic case of poor planning. It would have been indeed good if the width of entire stretch of road would have been same as it is at Rolling Hills.
    CommentQuote
  • Truly said realacers. And I doubt that that part which you are talking near the pashan would be released/exchanged by the people who are holding it to/with government in exchange of either FSI/money. IF FSI would be the solution than the builder coming running again would be the scenario as he would be more greed that he was before for the TDR.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that originally the BP road was supposed to join baner road somewhere near the ivory estates archway? That it 'had' to take a turn and thus joins it now at hotel Mahabaleshwar...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by footy1
    Is it true that originally the BP road was supposed to join baner road somewhere near the ivory estates archway? That it 'had' to take a turn and thus joins it now at hotel Mahabaleshwar...?

Read entire story about the BP link roads (yes, it is roads) - blog written by a resident of rolling hills in 2010.

It also talks about how not only roads, but public amenities become inaccessible.

Do google search on - rolling hills baner blog
    CommentQuote
  • got a quote for 55L in Sai Vihar complex 2bhk 910sqft 7th floor apartment.. is that the going rate in pashan-sus rd for ready possession apartments? please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • is 55L an 'all inclusive' quote? Also is this a resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    LoL. :D
    Coming to BP link road, the stretch in front of Mont Vert Finesse is still as it is for ages now, some land issues. And man, if Baner road can be delayed by 3 yrs, I am sceptical about BP link road. And frankly, BP link road is good in front of Rolling Hills, but as you start moving towards Pashan, the road becomes narrower & it won't be widened in future as buildings have already come up close to it. It is one of the classic case of poor planning. It would have been indeed good if the width of entire stretch of road would have been same as it is at Rolling Hills.

Realacres,
    I dont know, which buildings are you reffering to, which have come-up very near to BPLR.
    I am not talking about old road that is present in front of Athashree, HDFC bank. That road is 30-40 feet wide & can't be widened.

I am talking of main Baner-Pashan link road (120 feet wide) that will go from Shantiniketan to Rolling hills directly. This road is quite wide. If not 120 feet, it can be at least 80-90 feet wide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s2pidf
    got a quote for 55L in Sai Vihar complex 2bhk 910sqft 7th floor apartment.. is that the going rate in pashan-sus rd for ready possession apartments? please advice.

When you say 'Ready possesion', I consider that this is new scheme & un-occupied. I'll not directly justify or discard this rate.
    But to give you reference - In whispering wind(Baner-Pashan link road), new unoccupied reasle flats are quoted for 52-54 Lakhs (900 Sqft) for sale. BPLR rate is normally slightly higher as compared to Pashn-Sus road.
    CommentQuote
  • 55L is all inclusive and its a resale flat
    CommentQuote
    Realacres,
    I dont know, which buildings are you reffering to, which have come-up very near to BPLR.
    I am not talking about old road that is present in front of Athashree, HDFC bank. That road is 30-40 feet wide & can't be widened.

+1. I am talking about this road only.

I am talking of main Baner-Pashan link road (120 feet wide) that will go from Shantiniketan to Rolling hills directly. This road is quite wide. If not 120 feet, it can be at least 80-90 feet wide.

Litigation, litigation, litigation. Some land owners don't want to hand over, some want more money from PMC & some lands are already disputed. I don't think that land acquisition will complete before another 2 yrs or so seeing current pace & only after than the road will progress. The Vithalwadi-Warje road is going on for past 4+ yrs despite being put in DP in 2004 & still it is stuck as land is not acquired.

If you want to buy at BP link road, one has to take a call on the same road that of HDFC bank/Athashree & not this DP one, not to forget several parts here get flooded in heavy rains.
    CommentQuote