Last updated: August 5 2009
31 | Posts
10631 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2BHK in Wakad/PS/Baner-Pashan

hi Folks,
    I have been visitng these forum since past couple of weeks and have got a good ideia of RE in Pune. Thanks for posting you experiences.
    I am looking for a 2BHK approx. 1000sqft around 30L in Wakad/PS/Baner-Pashan.
    I'm not staying in Pune but planning to move to Pune in near future. I'm planning to visit Pune this weekend to checkout some projects in Pune. I need suggestions on the following:
    1.Which are good builders/projects in these areas which is should checkout.
    2.Is a budget of 30L enough for 2BHK in these areas? Else what other areas where I could get a good quality 2BHK around 30L.
    3.What are the rates/prices I should expect in wakad/PS/Baner-Pashan ?
    4.What are important factors that I should consider when I am visiting the site ?

Any help is appreciated...

Re : 2BHK in Wakad/PS/Baner-Pashan

one visit is not good enough to take any decision. Get a first hand feel of the areas you like, and checkout the projects yourself. Come back later and do the same thing again.

i am not joking. If you are not familiar about a place, you wont be able to decide just looking at the projects and reading blogs. Lots of factors like lifestyles, community, proximity to certain things, etc affect your choice. there are many more factors like this if you list down. As i said in other thread, this is the problem with IT folks, they are good in solving logical problems and not much of real life.

Dont stick to 30L as a benchmark, it can be a little less or little more depending on the project and locality. I dont want to name any builder in the forum, but you can find thru a good google search.

I personally liked the PS and wakad area more than the Baner area. Pashan is okay too.

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
      one visit is not good enough to take any decision. Get a first hand feel of the areas you like, and checkout the projects yourself. Come back later and do the same thing again.

i am not joking. If you are not familiar about a place, you wont be able to decide just looking at the projects and reading blogs. Lots of factors like lifestyles, community, proximity to certain things, etc affect your choice. there are many more factors like this if you list down. As i said in other thread, this is the problem with IT folks, they are good in solving logical problems and not much of real life.

Dont stick to 30L as a benchmark, it can be a little less or little more depending on the project and locality. I dont want to name any builder in the forum, but you can find thru a good google search.

I personally liked the PS and wakad area more than the Baner area. Pashan is okay too.
      I wishing to buy 2bhk flat with budget abt 26lakh, near to pimple saudager.
      Guys,
      do you know any projects which will fit in my budget.
      My current company is near pune-satara road but still im looking for a center location so if I shifted to Hinjawadi IT park or Talawade IT park then it will not far more than 18-20 kms.
      please let me know.

Comment

Well.. I'm aware that just one visit is not enough. I had visited these areas once last year and got a feel of the rates and the area and that is why I'm now looking for Wakad/PS/Baner... Now I would like to analyse the market more and then decide whether to go for my dream house now or wait. Wanted to know whts the general opinion of the people here...as they have done some good research and analysis..on the areas that I'm also interested in.. ...
        Thanks for the inputs...inputs from others are welcome..

Comment

Santosh, you might have to compromise a bit on total sq feet area for 26L budget, i have seen some 2BHKs with 850sq ft.

Probably you can wait for the next 3 months and see if there is a bargain possible.

Try talking to Daffodils, they have a 980 sq ft 2BHK. If you do good negotiations you can bring the rates to 2400 psf today.

Comment

Hi people just go thro' the experience of real guys at this blog.

]http://punerealty.blogspot.com/2009/06/palash-2-palash-2i.html#comments[/URL]

hope it helps.

Comment

I am looking 2BHK in PS/Wakad

Comment

so here is the list till now
                1) Santosh
                2) maroni1234
                3) tsongt
                4) pune home search
                5) rahuldhore
                6) ? who's next

Guys do share anyinfo that you have..about 2BHK in PS. Is any one planning for a visit to PS ?

Also how many of us are interested in Lakshadeep palace..? I was quoted 2900/- psf on paper and was told 2750/- when asked for negotiated price...with this rate total price may be around 32L..has anyone got a lower quote recently ?

Comment

Originally posted by maroni1234 View Post
                  so here is the list till now
                  1) Santosh
                  2) maroni1234
                  3) tsongt
                  4) pune home search
                  5) rahuldhore
                  6) ? who's next

Guys do share anyinfo that you have..about 2BHK in PS. Is any one planning for a visit to PS ?

Also how many of us are interested in Lakshadeep palace..? I was quoted 2900/- psf on paper and was told 2750/- when asked for negotiated price...with this rate total price may be around 32L..has anyone got a lower quote recently ?
                  In coming week im going to seat with builder of Sai Merigold project for negotiation.
                  He quoted me. 2800 psf but im going to start with 2250 but max will be 2350.
                  lets see but guys, please know that 2750 is still too much in PS. You should neg from very low coz now market is urs.
                  and one more thing please dont buy parking space as its already urs.
                  please see the news on 6th June where Asheesh Sharma (Municipal commissioner of PCMC) said clearly.
                  http://www.indianexpress.com/news/no...nction/472391/

Comment

is Lakshadeep better than Rajaveer? the posession will be July 10 or later.

whats the latest negotiated qoute anyone has for Rajaveer?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X