I have come across, Suyash Nisarg, Handewadi Road, by Suyash Developers.
Rates are reasonable but heard about water problems in that area,
Could anyone throw a light on future of this project and also the pros and cons of Handewadi road area.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deepakp
    Could anyone throw a light on future of this project and also the pros and cons of Handewadi road area.

This area is bit crowded and looks not very good now a days .But in next 5 year this area will rock. I am telling you the advantages.

1. Near to magarapatta city and Amanora and their respective malls.(magarpatta seasons mall is not opened yet but soon will open)

2. Railway bridge budget is approved; next 2-3 year bridge will be ready. Please find below link.(search handewadi road)
    Latest Update -> Please click below link)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/13215-railway-overbridge-work-at-sasane-nagar-in-pune/page3?t=15485&page=3

3.well connectivity to Undri , NIBM Road, Katrz kodhwad road.If you see from handewadi chouwk to undri chowk to sasane nagar the area will connect and become very good in next 10 year(If you wanna see future view).In undri development is in full swing and many reputed projects is coming also many schools , Corianthan club is there. Recently HDFC Bank is opened in Undri.That is not far from handewadi road.

4.You can cover east Pune IT industy Magarapatta , S.P. Infocity , EON , Viman Nagar.

5. Property appriciation is good here.2011 most of the project quoting 2700 now they are quoting 3400-3700.

6.If you see the Bhaji Mandi issue then their is alternate road from sasane nagar that connects to solapur road.

Cons:

1.Area is crowded and traffic management is not proper now but when bridge will open everything will be fine. also PMC P1 , P2 system is needed.beacuse ppl are ppl they will never learn unless their bike , car will picked by PMC guys.

2.Water Problem but that is whole hadapsar or we can say in whole Pune :)
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

Thanks vik211211, for the reply...
    However I heard perpendicularly this area is affected badly by Water issues? Is it true?

Also my confusion is choosing betn wakad & handewadi...
    Wakad - locality is good but only one IT park is covered (Hinjewadi)
    Handewadi - more IT are is covered also feels close to Kpregaon Park & premium areas like kalyani nagar...

What say?
    CommentQuote
    However I heard perpendicularly this area is affected badly by Water issues? Is it true?

Handewadi - more IT are is covered also feels close to Kpregaon Park & premium areas like kalyani nagar...

What say?

The water problem u heard about is definitely true & was a problem in summer. But it was a problem of whole pune. There was no problem of drinking water as this area is under PMC.

Make sure the project that u r looking , have good water storing arrangements & the bore well.
    CommentQuote

What say?

Well Wakad property rate now a days is 4200-5000 psf , But in Handewadi it is 3400-3700 psf , so there is much difference in price.

But If you are working in Hinjewadi ; wakad is obvious choice if u can afford the area.

But if you are looking for investment; see all the facilities like Malls , Stations ,School(Bishop, DPS,Lexicon in Undri), KP n all is approachable from Handewadi , I accept water problem is here But for use water and only in summer .

Handewadi road is not much developed now but there we can see strong growth in near future I already posted the pros and cons of the same ..It is only place in hadapsar which is pollution free with good environment .

But ultimatley it's ur call :)
    CommentQuote

What rate they offered and how much total package cost ?
    CommentQuote