Hi,
I visited Amit Astonia in Balewasi last week. They are quoting 2600 Rs. Location is bit interior but looking at price it looks Ok. 2 bhk is costing aroun 26.26 lacs and they are claiming to give possesion after 1 year.

Do you think I should go for it???

Guys, Please suggest..
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krunal1618
    Hi,
    I visited Amit Astonia in Balewasi last week. They are quoting 2600 Rs. Location is bit interior but looking at price it looks Ok. 2 bhk is costing aroun 26.26 lacs and they are claiming to give possesion after 1 year.

Guys, Please suggest..

I donot think. because one of my friend bought it in 2500 on main balewadi road with ready possession.. if you get the similar offer anywhere..you can catch it same time.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Guys, Please suggest..

Kunal,

Try to negotiate. Its under construction property and builders are finding it hard to get buyers for new projects.

Its a risk to put your money in an under construction property. Even if the builder is claiming 1 year for possession, be ready for 6 months to 1 year delay. You can't be sure about the quality of new construction nowadays. Because builders may try to make up for their 'loss' with subordinate quality.
    CommentQuote
  • hi, what is the total area that u r getting 4 2bhk and is this the final price that was quoted...i mean is this is a negotiated price or it could be still negotiated ..
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Guys, Please suggest..

one of my friend bought a flat in balewadi 2500 with ready possission. i think you should not pay more than that for ready possession. since this project will be ready next year you should get some more discount on this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maroni1234
    hi, what is the total area that u r getting 4 2bhk and is this the final price that was quoted...i mean is this is a negotiated price or it could be still negotiated ..

Area is 915 Sq. Feet and builder is not ready to negotiage (Atleast at first point of time).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    one of my friend bought a flat in balewadi 2500 with ready possission. i think you should not pay more than that for ready possession. since this project will be ready next year you should get some more discount on this price.

Could you tell us in which scheme your friend booked at 2500 ready possession.... in that case there is more room for further downside as rates in balewadi can't be more than 2000 ideally.
    The whole Balewadi area is crab, resembles a dirty village and ghati crowd. It's not posh at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Balewadi is not posh, But with societies like Supreme Palms, Comfort zone, Elite empire, Saphire park etc, do you think it will be same 2 years down the line?
    CommentQuote
  • any idea whats the rates now? not heard much about this project

there is nothing on the website also
    CommentQuote
  • ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/manna143-26718.html"]manna143: Which project ur frnd is booked at 2600/-: Which project ur frnd is booked at 2600/-
    CommentQuote
  • latest price

any one has booked recently over there?? any idea about latest price after negotiation?
    CommentQuote
  • It has been sold out, when i enquired to builder for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    Could you tell us in which scheme your friend booked at 2500 ready possession.... in that case there is more room for further downside as rates in balewadi can't be more than 2000 ideally.
    The whole Balewadi area is crab, resembles a dirty village and ghati crowd. It's not posh at all.
    Ghati crowd is better than bhaiya crowd. And this ghati crowd ensures a supply of housemaids, rickshaw pullers, etc. There will always be village folk in any city or town, whether you are in MH or UP/BH.
    CommentQuote
  • This project was good, but they have not any unsold flat. 2BHK cost was coming 25 lacs which was lesser as compare to other builders. May be some relasale a/v
    CommentQuote
  • Check this builders Treasure Park, lots of complaints from the members.The builder is a BIG CHEAT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Check this builders Treasure Park, lots of complaints from the members.The builder is a BIG CHEAT.

Amit's Ved Vihar project (Chandani Chowk) area was good... but after this, they totally concentrated on Treasure Park...
    CommentQuote